Need a Tea Kettle?? - $2.99

afrey66

I found this on Amazon. I don't really need one but for this price I HAD to buy one! :)

http://www.amazon.com/Copco-Zingo-2-Quart-Enamel-Teakettle/dp/B0009U5NFI/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_cart_1

Copco Zingo 2-Quart Enamel on Steel Teakettle, Black

List Price: $10.99

Price: $2.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details

You Save: $8.00 (73%)

Availability: In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/416G804PQBL._AA280_.jpg

Edited by afrey66
Added link

Don't people like using electric kettle?? It's easier as it switches off automatically once it has boiled, and quicker too. I'm from the UK and I don't know anybody who doesn't have an electric kettle but I find it strange that here in the US the people I know don't have them and still use teakettles to boil water, and some even microwave water for coffee :no:

There was a thing that came out years ago about the hazards of boiling water in the microwave. Apparently, there can be 'hot spots' which can serverely burn someone.

I thought this was a good buy for $2.99...never gave much thought to what others may do. I figured if someone wanted it, great. If not, then that's great too.

Don't people like using electric kettle?? It's easier as it switches off automatically once it has boiled, and quicker too. I'm from the UK and I don't know anybody who doesn't have an electric kettle but I find it strange that here in the US the people I know don't have them and still use teakettles to boil water, and some even microwave water for coffee :no:

Most people in the US already have Coffee pots sitting on their counters so maybe that is why no electric tea kettles? As for this one, it will look cute sitting on the stove and is small enough if I want to shove it on the drawer under the stove it will fit. I don't think US people are as big on tea as coffee either. I occassionally have tea but I'm buying this for the kids' hot cocoa.....I can heat it for all 4 of them in one shot! lol