POGO thread for everything POGO related

jarerice

Got the 10,000. I have already used the 30 day freebie. Did you eer notice that all of these free tokens are coming from the UK branch? Why don't they give out free tokens on the US site? Good thing they are interchangeable.

Got the 10,000. I have already used the 30 day freebie. Did you eer notice that all of these free tokens are coming from the UK branch? Why don't they give out free tokens on the US site? Good thing they are interchangeable.

they do, there was another link posted not to long ago that has several links totaling 94k tokies, some are from pogo uk, some pogo germany, some pogo usa.....us pogo gives away free tokies all the time....like game nights which are the 3rd tuesday of every month you get usually 6k tokies just for entering 3 game rooms listed....also they do giveaways a lot of the time when new downloadable games come out, they will give you the tokies for checking the game out or whatever....always advertised on pogo.

they do, there was another link posted not to long ago that has several links totaling 94k tokies, some are from pogo uk, some pogo germany, some pogo usa.....us pogo gives away free tokies all the time....like game nights which are the 3rd tuesday of every month you get usually 6k tokies just for entering 3 game rooms listed....also they do giveaways a lot of the time when new downloadable games come out, they will give you the tokies for checking the game out or whatever....always advertised on pogo.

Thanks for the info. You are a real POGO addict, aren't you? ;) Lately, I have been playing at Winster. The points you get are used to actually BUY something.

Thanks for the info. You are a real POGO addict, aren't you? ;) Lately, I have been playing at Winster. The points you get are used to actually BUY something.

:yup: oh yes yes yes i am.....we hold meetings daily for our problem lol

Here is a site I visit once in a while... They offer links for free tokens, and also news about upcoming badges, new games, and message boards with game tips, etc...

http://www.badgeaddicts.com/freetokens.html

I <3 pogo!

Joanne

another good one is pogoaddiction.com same idea just a different site

Which games do you like best? I usually play Tri-Peaks Solitaire. I also like Hog Wild slots and Keno Pop. I used to be addicted to the 5 card draw poker game (20 some hands at a time) with the little voodoo guy that dances when you win..

Which games do you like best? I usually play Tri-Peaks Solitaire. I also like Hog Wild slots and Keno Pop. I used to be addicted to the 5 card draw poker game (20 some hands at a time) with the little voodoo guy that dances when you win..

Right now I'm addicted Turbo 21

i had got an email from pogo saying if I complted an offer such as netflix trial or real superpass trial I could get 3 months free so I signed up for real superpass since I was getting big brother feeds anyway and I got 3 months free!! this came to my mail box from pogo did anyone else get it??

Someone has to tell me - what is Pogo?

omg girl how have you lived a life without pogo?!?!?!?!??!!??! its only the best online game site in the world...... www.pogo.com tooooooooooons of online games, you earn tokens and get weekly challenges to earn badges, also badges in games when you reach certain ranks or milestones, its soooooo fun...check it out, if you like it i have some guest passes...only members get badges, so youll need the pass to get the badges......its about $40 a year now if you decide you like it and want to pay for a member ship...