POGO thread for everything POGO related

jarerice

I tried recently to use another free pass but couldn't so I just paid for a 1 year membership. Funny thing is, I've spent less time on it since then. Kind of makes me mad but I haven't had time recently to play games over there. I need to make time though since it's paid for now. Gotta get my money's worth.:yup:

I tried recently to use another free pass but couldn't so I just paid for a 1 year membership. Funny thing is, I've spent less time on it since then. Kind of makes me mad but I haven't had time recently to play games over there. I need to make time though since it's paid for now. Gotta get my money's worth.:yup:

i hear ya...but if you paid for a year, then well you have a whole year to play, lol...dont forget today is badge day!!! and ya it sucks about the guest pass things, you can use up lots of those 14 day and 30 day ones that get posted here, but you can only recieve 1 pass from another member. i still have 3 to give out but no one can ever use them, lol

Jaedyn- Try me!! My ID is Stephy685. My last pass just ran out, but I've never gotten one from another member before.. What games do you usually play?!

i tried to send you one but it says your id or email is invalid...are you sure thats the correct pogo name or maybe give me your email you use for pogo and i can try that...and i play just about everything, lol

oh.. geez, i'm sorry, it's Stephy685_AOL

I signed up with my AOL screen name through a link, and they tacked on the "_AOL" because of it. I always forget about it, because I don't actually need to type the "_AOL" when I sign in!!!

pass sent...you should get an email

Thanks for trying. :D

your welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
Yea, I was thinking 30 days free is much better than 5, that's why I posted the link instead of passing on the 5 day pass. 5 days is up pretty quickly. Especially if you are really into playing those games. You'll no sooner get started and your time will be up.

Yea, I was thinking 30 days free is much better than 5, that's why I posted the link instead of passing on the 5 day pass. 5 days is up pretty quickly. Especially if you are really into playing those games. You'll no sooner get started and your time will be up.

right but, after the 30day runs out, you can then use a 14day if you can find one and then after that still use a 5day from a member...but once you accept a 5day from a member you cant ever use another 5day...its just incase anyone wants them 5 extra days...which may help for a few badges, lol

I didn't want to lose all of my badges since I've been a member for a few years so instead of creating a new username, I just paid the $29 for a years membership. That way I got to keep everything I had earned.

If someone doesn't care about how many tokens and badges they've earned then starting a new username IS an option in order to keep playing the Club Pogo games free.

I didn't want to lose all of my badges since I've been a member for a few years so instead of creating a new username, I just paid the $29 for a years membership. That way I got to keep everything I had earned.

If someone doesn't care about how many tokens and badges they've earned then starting a new username IS an option in order to keep playing the Club Pogo games free.

if you lose membership when you renew if it's today or next year you still have your tokens no matter what and your badges too they never take them from you, you just can't access or play for badges when your a non member but they don't take anything away. I have been months at a time w/o membership and I still have all my mine.

if you lose membership when you renew if it's today or next year you still have your tokens no matter what and your badges too they never take them from you, you just can't access or play for badges when your a non member but they don't take anything away. I have been months at a time w/o membership and I still have all my mine.

I meant that if I were to register using a new username I wouldn't have all of my tokens and badges I had earned using the first username. I knew I wouldn't lose my tokens or badges if I just kept the same username and just let my Club Pogo expire.

I have enough numbers, websites, accounts, etc. to remember and maintain, I don't need another username to remember or keep up with. The offer that Pogo gave me for one year was a pretty good deal compared with their normal price and that's why I jumped on it. I like being able to gain new badges in Club Pogo, that way if I get tired of using my Mini I can use a badge as my pic instead. Although I like shopping the Mini Mall and changing things up. I'm a girl who loves to shop.:D