Dollar General 90% off Christmas FINALLY!!!!

starshine

Went today because I had a feeling they where going to mark the Christmas down soon. Sure enough it was 90% off today. Got 2 prelight trees 4 ft high in an urn for 2.00 a piece, 6 ft spiral tree and 2 smallers ones for 1.50, Gift bag for .15 a piece robe boxes for .20 a piece and lighted candy canes for 1.50. they also had a bunch of novelty pens for 90% off ranging from .10 to .20. Happy Hunting!

They didn't have any of that stuff left at my DG, but I did get a bunch of cute stockings for .20 each (cheap gift bags!), 5 small brush trees, 3 wired ribbon, 4 sets of fancy bows, a table runner and some candle plates. 4 bags full for $6+. Since DG is the only 'variety' store in my small town, I felt pretty lucky to get what I did! And there's still quite a bit left for some other lucky shopper.

They didn't have any of that stuff left at my DG, but I did get a bunch of cute stockings for .20 each (cheap gift bags!), 5 small brush trees, 3 wired ribbon, 4 sets of fancy bows, a table runner and some candle plates. 4 bags full for $6+. Since DG is the only 'variety' store in my small town, I felt pretty lucky to get what I did! And there's still quite a bit left for some other lucky shopper.

WHERE IN VA. ARE YOU??