Will Wal-Mart price match?

I doubt it. I once tried to buy a Wii game advertised as $10 cheaper in a Circuit City flier. I called WalMart, who said they would match it, but when I got to the store with the flier, the electronic department refused, even though customer service had patched me through to the department on the phone earlier.

My local WalMart will price match other stores, in fact they normally mark down the items that are in the grocery ads so you don't have to price match, I have never had a problem even if it is a with card discount. I imagine that it depends on each store.

The only things my wal-mart won't accept are typically B1G1 without a stated price. They do this because their price could very greatly from the competitor. I've never had probelm with any stated price (expect when Babies r Us had a misprint for a too good to be true price on Similac!)

• 2 weeks later...
I have even had them take the other store's money off coupons, even though their price is lower to start with. (I get $1 off 2 eight o'clock coffee coupons at both Stop and Shop and Price Chopper because I have bought them there before) I have never tried buy one get one free though.