DVD +R or -R 100 pack

Mara

Thanks to help here we got the NEC burner off newegg which ROCKS got it working and figured out how to ummm back up :) our DVD collection. Now we need more blank media. We found a deal for 100 8x DVD+R for $36.99 by ridata. Is this a good deal? Anyone know of a better one out there. Found this one at Newegg. Begining to love them lol. Also looking for a low price on jewel cases. Thanks :)

Thanks to help here we got the NEC burner off newegg which ROCKS got it working and figured out how to ummm back up :) our DVD collection. Now we need more blank media. We found a deal for 100 8x DVD+R for $36.99 by ridata. Is this a good deal? Anyone know of a better one out there. Found this one at Newegg. Begining to love them lol. Also looking for a low price on jewel cases. Thanks :)

What software do you use?

What software do you use?

We finally got working DVD backups using DVD shrink and DVD dycrpter. Took us a bit to figure out what we were doing wrong lol. Now with this burner we can crank tham out fast. Love this burner

We finally got working DVD backups using DVD shrink and DVD dycrpter. Took us a bit to figure out what we were doing wrong lol. Now with this burner we can crank tham out fast. Love this burner

I should've clarified my question - I meant burning software. Do you use Nero or Roxio or something else?

Guest Unregistered

Yet another thread that could be solved if we had that list of websites I suggested Ross. :P

There's one called http://www.supermediastore.com or something and they have Ridata +Rs for really cheap. I'm out of DVDs myself right now and it's kind of a pain because I want to get all the South Park off of my computer and reformat, but I can't.

Thanks. I saved that site for next time :)