Anyone know of winter coat deals for 10 year old boy?

My nephew does not have a winter coat , being on an extremely fixed income, I need to find a good deal - he's 10 years old and wears a 16 in boys pants and I guess an extra large in boys shirts - and he is getting to that age where he notices what other kids are wearing. Anyone know where I might find a decent variety in the $30 price range? He of course will come along with me. thanks!

My nephew does not have a winter coat , being on an extremely fixed income, I need to find a good deal - he's 10 years old and wears a 16 in boys pants and I guess an extra large in boys shirts - and he is getting to that age where he notices what other kids are wearing. Anyone know where I might find a decent variety in the $30 price range? He of course will come along with me. thanks!

Our Target had a bunch of boys jackets 75% off and there were some at 50% too

Old Navy just had really nice coats on clearance and I picked up my kids some for $10-$15. Most stores are either running clearance on winter items or will be soon, I got their coats last year for this year on clearance at Macy's for around $10. For $30 you have lots of options.