CIRCUIT CITY - Extra 10% off coupon

annmarie780

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/genericContent.do?oid=203199&WT.mc_n=683854&WT.mc_t=U&cm_ven=EMAIL&cm_cat=EPSILON&cm_pla=EMA_20080124_DEFAULT->S1ABC&cm_ite=264565%20XPIC%20COUPON&cm_keycode=683854

Save an extra 10% on items in the following categories* when you buy online and choose instore pickup:

TVs $999 & up

GPS and projectors $249 & up

Home audio $199 & up

Hi-def camcorders $499 & up

DVD & portable DVD players $149 & up

Networking $99 & up

Video games & gaming accessories $50 & up

And much more (see complete list of eligible items)

enter coupon code G3ACMHRA9G during checkout*some restrictions & exclusions apply

is the place to enter coupons on the last page AFTER you enter cc info? i just want to see if this coupon works on something without actually buying it but cant find the coupon box... or do you know if it works on the nintendo ds lite console?!? :)

eta:

DUH i found it.. nevermind.. they didnt make it obvious tho.. and no, it didnt work on the nintendo ds.

just came to post the same thing - using code FKAR57YAQH tho

I think this code also works for your entire order but maybe without the restrictions. They sent me that one also but when I clicked on the link in my email it took me to the other one. The one you posted ends on Saturday.

Love your quote. GO GIANTS!!!

is the place to enter coupons on the last page AFTER you enter cc info? i just want to see if this coupon works on something without actually buying it but cant find the coupon box... or do you know if it works on the nintendo ds lite console?!? :)

eta:

DUH i found it.. nevermind.. they didnt make it obvious tho.. and no, it didnt work on the nintendo ds.

Maybe if you try using the code posted by JerseyGirl it might work for the DS Lite console you're trying to get, but you only get the 10% with instore pickup.

Maybe if you try using the code posted by JerseyGirl it might work for the DS Lite console you're trying to get, but you only get the 10% with instore pickup.

well the store is across the street from me, so its not a problem -- but the DS isnt available in store (!??!?!?). oh well.. thanks anyway :D

(actually just checked and its sold out online again too - i bought one last year with no problem, why am i having such a hard time finding one now??!?!)

where do we enter the code at? i'd like to test it first.

You enter the code when you check out after entering your cc info. You get to review before purchasing so you don't feel pressured. It asks if you have a gift card or coupon to enter on the 3 step of checkout.