Wii games

Another game that is a hit in our house is Mario Galaxy. The only negative for me is that it is a 2 person only game.

As for the PP regarding Wii usage, I have also put the Wii in our family room. It is in my line of sight at all times partly to make sure nothing gets scratched or damaged, but the other part is so that I monitor usage. For us, there is no Wii play during the school week. From Friday night to Sunday night, it is fair game. We tend to use it more in the evenings since we have things going on during the day.

Good Luck!

We love:

Carnival games

Big Brain Academy

Wii Sports

Wii Play

We rented Playground, and really disliked it.

2 we own that we're not big fans of are Chicken Shoot and Mario/Sonic Olympic Games.

We'd like to get:

Smarty Pants, Lego Star Wars, Dancing w/the Stars, Balloon Pop, Thrillville

Anyone have Bust a Move Bash, or My Word Coach?

Got it for the kids, but I spend more time with it.

DS5,DD10 and 12 love Dance Dance Rev, I wish it had better music, but you definitely get a workout...and the adults that we have had over, all had to try it.

Confession, we use GAMEFLY to preview before we buy. RIght now we (okay, I HAVE) 1 month and about 31 hours on it and atill have about 1/2 way to go. I personnaly would not buy this one because I can't see playing it once I finish all the levels. My 5yo loves to sit and watch me and the 10 yo old play. We then have the "Too COol for WI" 16 yo help with the hard parts.

Just a note, Zelda has a lot of completed twists and we found that we enjoyed the game much more when we went on line and printed out the hint sheets. We actually play it longer and enjoy it more....

Hey!! Just got us a Wii, it will be here Wednesday and then I'll be heading over to the Wii-Mii thread,lmao.(We have wireless high-sped internet already) I HAD to buy the bundle pack at circuitcity.com since it is the 1st place to have them in stock for a month now,lol. I just keep telling myself it's better then ebay, I would have paid $400 for just the system alone. For $472 total I got:

Wii console with sports game

Mario Party 8

Carnival Games

2000 points card

classic controller

Wii play w/extra wii-mote (bought this at amazon.com separately)

Hey!! Just got us a Wii, it will be here Wednesday and then I'll be heading over to the Wii-Mii thread,lmao.(We have wireless high-sped internet already) I HAD to buy the bundle pack at circuitcity.com since it is the 1st place to have them in stock for a month now,lol. I just keep telling myself it's better then ebay, I would have paid $400 for just the system alone. For $472 total I got:

Mario Party 8

Carnival Games

2000 points card

classic controller

WooHoo! I love the Wii and I am not a video game person. The kids love Carnival Games and it's family friendly. Cow racing on the Wii Play is a real hoot. Have a great time!

Mario Party 8

Carnival Games

2000 points card

classic controller

What do you do with the 2000 points card?

Bought 7 games at Walmart yesterday for 19.00 each. Have not played them yet as the boys just recieved them for v-day today. Will let you know how they rate.

basketball

atv racing

jet skii

british racing

big trucks 2

marble mania

zorbs

They had the monster trucks and ice hockey (didn't buy them)