Walmart Toys 75% Off Today

niccci

I sometimes shop at a Wal-Mart that is approx. 30 mins. away from me. Once when I was there they announced that everything that had the clearence red tag was 50% off. Another time they had tons of toys for $1 reg. 14.99-19.99. Boy did I have fun shopping. I stopped going there because of the distance; I have two (2) Wal-Marts ten minutes away in each direction. Maybe it's time to visit them again :)

• 2 weeks later...
went to walmart today and they was making down the toys again i got a videonow for 6.00was 29.93 and a movie for it for .50 i got 3 barbie girls covers for 2.50 each and girl crush that colors your hair .50 it was 4.87 not to bad when i was not going after toys. :D

i rarey go to walmart, so i dont know if it was just picked thru, or was just dropped, but my walmart had about an isle of toys. the best deal i found was a mommy and me potty set- small beanie baby sized doll, wall chart, bracelt to wear that reminds you to go potty, etc for 5.00. it said regular price was 40. most of the things i saw ranged from anywhere 30-90 percent off.

Last time I went down the clearance aisle at Wal-Mart, I saw lots of the $1.00 Christmas items (notepads, pencils, etc.). I had bought lots of this stuff at 75% of, so 25 cents each. Well, I took one of the items to a scanner, and it scanned $1.00! They raised the prices back to regular price and put them on the clearance aisle. I don't get it!

Went to Walmart yesterday (ours has toys clearanced but none "marked" 75%) and found a Leapster bundle marked down to $30. It had an original price on it of $64.96. There were several Leapster games also marked down, lowest was $13 though.

Went to my walmart today after tru which I went for because of the fisher price b1g1free sale. Didn't get anything on that sale because I felt the prices were high. Figured I would check out walmart. I can't believe it. What I wanted at tru I found on clearance at walmart.

Fisher Price Stride to Ride Walker $49.99 at TRU. $49.96 at Walmart but then clearanced down to $25.00.

Fisher Price Sit to Stand Giraffe $44.99 at TRU. $44.96 at walmart then clearanced to $21.00 but rang up 15.00.

Fisher Price Sesame Street Pizza Elmo $29.99 at TRU. $29.96 at walmart then clearanced to $17.00 but rang up $11.00.

V-Tech Bear $39.99 at TRU. $39.96 at walmart but then clearanced to $21.00 but rang up $13.00.

I found a "my first valentine's day" bib that comes with a rattle. It was priced $3.00 and I expected to pay $1.50 for it. OMG, it rang up $0.75 cents. I have the first halloween bib, first thanksgiving, first hanukkah, first christmas and now first valentine's. The baby will never wear them but I want them for keepsakes. I plan on getting first passover, first easter, etc.

I can't believe my finds. :eyepoppin:eyepoppin Hubby keeps saying that I shouldn't get all this stuff because (1) we have no room and (2) the baby is to small to play with them (he's 5 months old). He doesn't understand that when the baby will play with them, it would cost me more to buy them then. What can I say...I didn't marry the brightest bulb. LMAO

I plan on going back tomorrow when he's at work and not with me nagging me. And men say women nag. LOL My hubby is the worst. ;)

I plan on going back tomorrow when he's at work and not with me nagging me. And men say women nag. LOL My hubby is the worst. ;)

I am right there with you girl!!! My DH is the same way. Totally does not understand. When birthday time rolls around and our DS can have wonderful gifts at 75% off retail, he will see the method to my madness. I am stocked for Christmas too! The only thing is that I AM stocked up but cannot pass up a 75% off deal that my DS will eventually like! I think I have stuff already for his 3rd and 4th birthdays :eyepoppin