Rite Aid Pharmacy New and Transfers

michphilly

I don't know if this has been posted. I have prescriptions that I have to get filled. I want to see what offers were out there. Well, found one and here it is.

Rite Aid is offering $30.00 gift card and additional $5.00 for the next two refills. This is a total of $40.00. Guess where I am going! :D

http://www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/prescription_transfer.jsf

I ran into this problem with Walgreens. A new Walgreens opened up right around the corner and all homes in the area got a check for the transfer of medicine to them. Well I did transfer some BEFORE THE CHECK GOT HERE because it was convenient. Well I go there with a NEW script and tried to get the check cashed and they would not let me.

RiteAid is a stickler on the script cards. The scripts have to be a transfer. If you have new scripts you can't use the coupon.

Really, well I have to say then is that they shouldn't use the word NEW! Because on the web site they are saying new customers.

Really, well I have to say then is that they shouldn't use the word NEW! Because on the web site they are saying new customers.

go back and look at it again ..

Don't keep going back and forth between pharmacies for cash incentives. Bring your transferred prescription to Rite Aid and we'll give you $30, plus $5 for each of your next two refills.

go back and look at it again ..

Don't keep going back and forth between pharmacies for cash incentives. Bring your transferred prescription to Rite Aid and we'll give you $30, plus $5 for each of your next two refills.

I just saw something else about this "Rite Aid". On the small print of the coupon it states

Rite Aid to mail you the Gift Certificates.

I hate to say it but I never really like Rite Aid.

I think I am going to act dumb and see what Rite Aid says. You never know. I will let you know what they say. :D

Thanks!

I just saw something else about this "Rite Aid". On the small print of the coupon it states

I hate to say it but I never really like Rite Aid.

I think I am going to act dumb and see what Rite Aid says. You never know. I will let you know what they say. :D

Thanks!

I used this coupon (came in the paper) at Ralphs (Kroger) to transfer from Vons (Safeway) to them. They price match. I DESPISE Rite Aid, so this is better. They won't match the additional 2 $5 deals, but who cares!? I'll use the second coupon I got to transfer it from Ralphs to Vons again next month. :yup: