Circuit City Super Smash Brothers Brawl Wii 39.99

soccermuppet

First of all, this is my first post, I have tried to search and didn't find this anywhere, but Circuit City has Super Smash Bros for the Wii at 39.99 after they send you a 10.00 gift card....I read all the posts about what happened on WalMart, so I thought I would share. I save a fortune from finding this site (esp on Amazon), so I want to thank you all for your great posts, esp at Christmas!!!:D

It is still a pre-order, but I think we all knew that!!!

Will try to post the link.....here goes, let's see if it works, if anyone wants to help if it doesn't that would be great!!!

ok, can't post link.....too new

just in case anyone that ordered the walmart deal that wasn't on this game - I got an email today - apologizing for the pricing error and the way that it was canceled (saying that I canceled) the email stated that I would be getting a $10 GC (online only) as peace offering (my term not theirs).

Anyone else get this?

• 1 month later...
Circuit City cancelled my order today, yet it shows pending coming out of my checking account. I called the bank and they said if you use your debit card that when it "holds the money" sometimes on a retailer website it shows as an uncompeted transaction. Supposedly it should correct itself, but possibly not for 2 to 5 days, so now there is 86.52 taken out of my account for a few days.....never ordering from Circuit City.com again!!!!:mad: