Toys R Us Additional 50% off clearance clothes and shoes

tntsmomie

ALL of their clearance shoes and clothing are an additional 50% off the red ticket price.

Stopped by this morning and found some shoes for DS and DD for $2.55!!:D:D:D

They had tons of clothes and shoes out. I may go back and get a few more in different sizes for the kids.

Update: Went back...total for the 5 pair of shoes I bought, less than $15. Reg. retail for the Skechers I got for DD, $24.99. I'd say I GOTTA DEAL!

How was the selection of kids shoes??

That really depends on who you're shopping for. They had quite a bit for younger children. And a bunch of those foamie shoes (I grabbed some b/c my kids LOVE them).

My DD is in a 13...and I found 3 pair for her. They have a bunch of boys shoes as well.

Clothes...there was A LOT in all sizes.

Babies R Us was an additional 30% off clearance clothes and shoes when I was in there last night. They also had an additional 30% off clearance diaper bags, an additional 20% off clearance furniture, and an additional 40% off Wendy Bellisimo clearance bedding. I don't think my BRU store has ever gone beyond the additional 30% on clothes- but our TRU does carry clothes and shoes so that may be why.

• 2 months later...
YMMV.... I just went in TRU this afternoon to get a birthday gift and spent 2 hours there. This clearance is happening again. I got boy's Adidas shoes for 5.25, boy's Skecher shoes for 8.00, girl's Reebok shoes for 5.20 and 4.75, Spiderman shoes for 3.00 (they also had Elmo, Cars light up shoes, & Transformers for 5.50), Pokemon slippers for 3.00 (also had transformers & Shrek), Disney Princess slippers for 3.30, Spongebob slippers for 2.75, sport slipper (shaped as basketball & soccer) 2.20, boys and girls Converse Chuck Taylors for 2.50 & 3.20, Nike Hoodie for 4.80, Nike wind pants for 4.80, LS Adidas shirt for 3.00, Reebok sweatpants for 3.20, Reebok hoodies for 4.80, Adidas jacket and pants set for 5.70. The clothes were all 24months and smaller. LS Pokemon shirt for 3.10(had other characters also), Dora shirt and jeans set 5.40, Bongo girl jeans 8.00 for kid sizes 4,5,6,7,&8. They also had a lot of pj's for older kids and sleepers for babies really cheap. They had winter coats from 8.00-20.00 too. There St. Patrick Day bibs (1.00) and clothes were also marked down cheap. Plus so much more clothing I can't remember it all. Also, if you look in toys at the shelf price there are a lot of markdowns. NBA figures were 2.00, NFL Replays figures were 2.20, some baseball figures were 1.50, and a ton of board games and DVD games were clearanced. Many girl toys (especially Barbie stuff) was clearanced too but I didn't spend much time there since I have 5 boys....lol. I called everyone I knew on those shoes and slippers and left with 14 pairs. I went to a store in Ohio and after I told a friend that lives in Kentucky she went to her's and they had a lot of the same deals with different selections so YMMV. Well, I had a fun shopping day. Good luck to you.