Rockband limited edition

I got this for my son for his b-day the day it came out and it was and still is a HUGE hit. I actually bring it with me sometimes when we go to friends houses for game nights......we all end up in the living room playing this instead of board games. It is SOOOO much fun......and just plain funny to watch people play.

Oh, and the kids love it too ;)

WE LOVE IT, almost TOO much! My Ds is 9 and both DH and I play with him. I am our official drums player...We also want another guitar...we heard Guitar hero guitar will work with updates but don't want to go to that much of a hassle we will just buy the extra guitar later...is it still set for release in FEB??

BTW we have PS3 if that makes a difference..

We'd LOVE a keyboard too!!!

I hope more song titles come out soon..we haven't downloaded new songs from Playstation.com yet...do they have any good ones? AND has anyone played the Metallica track yet? We haven't seen it yet and wonder where it is hiding?!

This is the best game ever. It is really worth it. DH and his friends and i play it all the time. If you break it down by the cost of the instruments its a really good deal. DH HAD to have drums and theyre going to be 80 and the disc itself is $60 so that is $140 and we paid $150 for the whole box at sams club. so essentailly we got another guitar and mic for $10. I dont know if it works with guitar hero or not yet but to me that possibility is worth it.

This is the best game ever. It is really worth it. DH and his friends and i play it all the time. If you break it down by the cost of the instruments its a really good deal. DH HAD to have drums and theyre going to be 80 and the disc itself is $60 so that is $140 and we paid $150 for the whole box at sams club. so essentailly we got another guitar and mic for $10. I dont know if it works with guitar hero or not yet but to me that possibility is worth it.

The rockband and guitar hero GAMES are not compatible (why I don't know) but a game wiz told me you somehow can update a guitar hero 3 guitar to work with Rockband. I have no clue how and honestly will just buy another Rockband guitar to avoid the hassle of trying to figure it out! I haven't a clue about ANY of the work arounds of it all but I know we love playing it and I HATE video games :cool:

there seems to be some difference between the 360 and ps3 versions as far as compatibility goes. and also the guitar with work with x game but not y game. i forget whether x is rockband or guitar hero. i think its rockband. either way you need to get the big box of stuff.:D