Bed Bath and Beyond

maryannemomto4

Well. Right now they have 33%off, 50%off and 75%off on the clearenced ticketed prices. And you can use 20%off coupons on top of it.

I bought a king quilt for $20 (and 3 matching sheers for $6) and a Queen quilt for $15 :cool:

OOOOOOOOOOO sounds like it started, I am going to call them today. last year I bought a television, one they used for demo's, its small a 13 inch with a vcr for only $29.00, perfect for the kids room. I also got T-Shirt sheets last year for a full size bed for $9.99, tarts for under a dollar....I want more sales like this.

Yes, you can use the coupons on clearance. In early December, I bought a Rocket Grill for $80 on clearance plus my 20% coupon - net $64. About 10 days later I was in there and it was now marked down to $50 clearance and with a 20% coupon $40 net. I bought one and waited till right before Christmas and took it back with the old receipt!

:)

On, and they replaced my original 20% off coupon. I used to throw them away before I knew you could use multiples -- now I have bunches.

Yes, you can use the coupons on clearance. In early December, I bought a Rocket Grill for $80 on clearance plus my 20% coupon - net $64. About 10 days later I was in there and it was now marked down to $50 clearance and with a 20% coupon $40 net. I bought one and waited till right before Christmas and took it back with the old receipt! On, and they replaced my original 20% off coupon. I used to throw them away before I knew you could use multiples -- now I have bunches.

Yeah I know I had no idea a year ago. Now I have tons coming in to my house. I have registered my entire household to get coupons so they all come at once. Also I have my co-workers save them for me. They will take expired coupons.

yes u can use 5 on 5.. i do it all the time. took a friend the sat before xmass.. she hates to shop.. anyway she had 14 items in her cart i counted out 14 and she was like i am not doing that .. i said ohh ok gave her one but she didnt relize ti was 20% off the whole order.. and i used the 17 on mine lol ... even used it on the sleds we got for .50.. made it .40.. she said i am not doing that .. i said u are if u are with me and want to save money.. lol and she did .. lol

I have expired coupons going back to 2006 which I use any time I buy anything at BBB. And yes I use a 20% off for each item purchased. Once I was in the store and saw a co-worker and asked her if she had a coupon she said no so I gave her one, also the next person on line and yet another customer yelled do you have one for me; which of course I did :)

• 1 month later...

I just got the Homedics IPOD alarm clock/docking station called the DocknParty™ Ultra

. It works with the iphone as well... got it for $39.00 and it is still selling on Homedics website for 79.99!!

If you want to read about it the website is: here.

Well worth it... it is awesome.

Didn't have my coupon but can't really complain about the price.

http://www.homedics.com/images/products/DP-900_small.jpg

Edited by semperwife
added weblink