Anyone know where to get old yearbooks?

I just found out that my dad never got a yearbook for his Senior year in High School and would like to have one. So I have decided to try to find one for him for Father's Day this year (he is soooo hard to buy for!lol) I've checked ebay, local craigslist and so far nothing, although I did post wanted ads on both. Does anyone know any other ways to locate an old yearbook? HELP!

Keep checking ebay and also check completed sales on ebay in case someone in the last 30 days has had it and it never sold.

You can also go on Ebay's "Want it now" and post the yearbook you are wanting and someone might just list it. Good luck finding it!

what about second hand stores in the town he graduated from? Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc ...

Good idea, this is actually what brought it up. He was telling us last night that he was in one of them and the lady in front of him bought the one he wants!! It was the only one they had, but I will check a couple other stores in town tomorrow. (He wasn't actually there looking for it, but said he wishes he had seen it before her :( )

what school, town, and year? maybe someone here will be able to find one

1968 River View High School, Warsaw, Ohio (Coshocton area)

School said they don't keep extras that long, gave me the name of publisher but said they probably won't have any either since they sent all the stuff back to them after printing. :(

i actually was looking for one of my yearbooks,and i called the high school librarian,and they kept old yearbooks in storage in the back of the library,after a couple of days they called me and told me that they had the year i wanted,this was 15 years after high school.so i would try there,plus they only charged me 5$.good luck

I had tried a few years ago to find a yearbook from my high school. I contacted the publisher (I think it was Jostens?).

Their advise was to contact the school directly, because they didn't have copies of old yearbooks.

Luckily, the year I was looking for, my sister had purchased one of the same year (my Sr year- 1988), so I got it from her.

Not sure if this was suggested yet, but can you find out names of anyone that he went to school with? Maybe contact them to see if they have one they're willing to part with.

Good luck in your search.