85% off in the Outlet @ ColdwaterCreek.com

BridgeIU

Coldwater Creek

Just received an email from Colwater Creek - their outlet is up to 85% off now!! They just added tons of items to it. 85 pages of outlet shopping - worth a look!

Sale ends Saturday, January 12, 2008 at midnight (ET)

Lacy-drift top $6.99

Dancing kitty earrings 4.99

Jolly cutting board $3.99

Striped toasty-warm socks $2.99

Rhinestones suncatcher $2.99

Elegant velvet dress $9.99 was 99.50 :eyepoppin

And this list goes on & on & on!!!

There is a lot more stuff here now (in my size, anyway:)), but everything I ordered that's still in stock would cost a bit more now than it did then. I'm a little perturbed to see a jacket that disappeared out of my cart and out of stock in my size is now back in stock... phooey. Like I said, it would cost a little more now, but I may still have to consider it, cause it's so cute! Wish there was a coupon code to use, but I couldn't find one.

BTW, my first order shows it was shipped on 1/3 from Atlanta. Hasn't made it to VA yet, though.

Found these codes, don't know if they work.

Code: PLA9930 Discount: $30 off purchase of $100 or more. Good through 1/31/2008

Code: PLA9818 Discount: $25 off order of $75 or more - valid till 1/31/08

Code: WXH8002 Discount: $10 off $50 purchase. Discount valid through Friday, January 18, 2008 on Coldwater Creek purchases made in stores, online and by phone.

Code: PLA9356 Discount: $25 off $75

Code: PLA9810 Discount: 25.00 off 75.00

Code: PLA9816 Discount: $25 off a purchase of $75 or more - ends 1/31/08

There is a lot more stuff here now (in my size, anyway:)), but everything I ordered that's still in stock would cost a bit more now than it did then. I'm a little perturbed to see a jacket that disappeared out of my cart and out of stock in my size is now back in stock... phooey. Like I said, it would cost a little more now, but I may still have to consider it, cause it's so cute! Wish there was a coupon code to use, but I couldn't find one.

BTW, my first order shows it was shipped on 1/3 from Atlanta. Hasn't made it to VA yet, though.

Here you go--hope it helps.

Code: PLA9818

Discount: $25 off order of $75 or more - valid till 1/31/08

I tried that, but it asked me for my payment info after it showed me the order summary with the full prices. I wasn't going to put my credit card info in with the total being over $400. I guess I will have to go shopping at Old Navy tomorrow. Thank you for the suggestion though!

Call customer service or email them about the item cancelling the first time, I had a shoe cancel that I know they always have in their catalog, so first I emailed them asking for them to put it on back-order, then she said they had one in a different color so when I called the customer relations person she's sending me 2 in the 2 colors they had, cause they only had 3 in stock, and put a return for free for the one I don't want. And the thing is on the site they were back up at full price but she adjusted it to the price I would have paid, she was really nice.

outlet is able to be accessed if you click on any other department tab, let it load, then in the search box at the top, type "outlet". This will take you to the outlet items without clicking on the outlet tab and getting an error message. good luck!

Found these codes, don't know if they work.

Code: PLA9930 Discount: $30 off purchase of $100 or more. Good through 1/31/2008

Code: PLA9818 Discount: $25 off order of $75 or more - valid till 1/31/08

Code: WXH8002 Discount: $10 off $50 purchase. Discount valid through Friday, January 18, 2008 on Coldwater Creek purchases made in stores, online and by phone.

Code: PLA9356 Discount: $25 off $75

Code: PLA9810 Discount: 25.00 off 75.00

Code: PLA9816 Discount: $25 off a purchase of $75 or more - ends 1/31/08

Thanks I was able to use the $30 off of $100. :)

Free Shipping with the 85% off

enter Offer Code WXH0021 on the Billing & Shipping page at checkout. Your free standard shipping discount will appear on the Order Review page. May not be combined with any other Offer Code. Previous purchases are not eligible for free shipping. No cash value. Order must be shipped to a single address in the lower 48 states. Free shipping ends Saturday, January 12, 2008, midnight (ET).

I ordered three things and now it says that only one is being shipped the other two are canceled. The two that I really wanted were the ones that were canceled.:( Any one else not get what they ordered? I had a hard time putting stuff in my cart and then ordering it before it was out of stock. Also, I noticed that this morning that some of the items came back in stock, that went out yesterday. Maybe they put returns back on the site??:confused:

Anyone who got their stuff from Coldwater a little disappointed with the quality?

Some of the things I got I was really happy with, a faux fur vest and some of the pants, but I was really dissappointed with their shirts. I really can't even imagine paying full price for the quality of their stuff.

Anyone who got their stuff from Coldwater a little disappointed with the quality?

Some of the things I got I was really happy with, a faux fur vest and some of the pants, but I was really dissappointed with their shirts. I really can't even imagine paying full price for the quality of their stuff.

I would only be disappointed if I had paid full price. I would never pay $29.50 for a t-shirt that I could get at Target for $8.00, but through the sale that was on before Xmas I got a whole bunch of their t-shirts for $4-$6. The ones I received fit very well and are extremely soft.

I was going to ask the same thing. I ordered from the outlet before and thought the quality was much lower than regular CC things I'd seen in the store (different products too). I wonder if they are different items. I did order a purse a few years ago that I still use and love though, so it's hit and miss I guess. The prices can be hard to resist.

Yes, I was disappointed, I don't know who would spend that much money on this clothing. Maybe it was that some items in clearance are different than other ones. I was supposed to receive a three piece set and only got two pieces so now I have to return it. Even though the deals seem awesome, I probably won't buy from them again.:(