DisneyShopping.com extra 50% off

Fishboysmom

its working for me, but its very slow and glitchy.. right now, it will not let me see my shopping cart.. there has been something i've been waiting to buy for months for the "right" sale. this is it, and i cant get to my cart! :shock:

The site is slow, but patience pays off, I got Tink flannel pjs, a Pirates of the Carribean henley and a Tink picture frame for DD for $34, shipped.

They have the fleece throws for $5 after the extra discount, I bought a bunch at 40% off for birthdays, and next Christmas. They are really nice and a good size, too.

I am so mad right now! I ordered last night using the 40% off code, today I called to see if I can get an adjustment on the difference. I spent almost $100 so I think its worh my while. The CS rep informs me that they will not do a price adjustment and cannot cancel my order since it is in the shipping process. My reply - oh, so its shipping today. CS - no, but it will ship soon. WHAT?? This is crap. What happened to Disney's 'magical customer service'?

I am so mad right now! I ordered last night using the 40% off code, today I called to see if I can get an adjustment on the difference. I spent almost $100 so I think its worh my while. The CS rep informs me that they will not do a price adjustment and cannot cancel my order since it is in the shipping process. My reply - oh, so its shipping today. CS - no, but it will ship soon. WHAT?? This is crap. What happened to Disney's 'magical customer service'?

If you have the money to put out up front, reorder everything today & refuse the 1st order when UPS brings it or simply return the items to the store! I did that (returned a few things to the store) before christmas that got cheaper because of a code. Online they will price adjust but not because of a better code, kinda like clearance things @ most b&m stores. Goodluck, I know it's a pain!!

O.k now I'm off to shop!!

Like others are saying site is really really slow and glitchy, but it paid off for me too I got1 H2312G0009-PO-E15 Butterfly Fairies Turtleneck

Size : L $12.99

1 H5601B0034-91-E12 Cap'n Jack Sparrow Pirate Ship Tee for Boys

Size : S $6.99

1 49744-M Ariel Denim Jacket

Size : M $18.99

1 H2313G0005-DJ-E15 Tinker Bell Fairies Denim Jacket

Size : L $24.99

1 H2312G0008-R0-E12 Fairies Long-Sleeve Tee

Size : S $12.99

1 H8222G0003-PO-E60 Fairies 7-Day Panty Pack for Girls

Size : 2 $14.99

1 H5601G0024-70-E14 Remy Cropped Sleeve Tee

Size : M $6.99

1 49971-M Ariel Jacket & Pants Set

Size : M $26.99

1 H2313G0008-R0-E14 Tinker Bell Fairies Zip-Front Sweater

Size : M

Color : Green $19.99

1 H2312G0009-PO-E14 Butterfly Fairies Turtleneck

Size : M $12.99

Subtotal: $158.90

Discount Savings: ($79.45)

Shipping & Handling: $5.00

Sales Tax (estimated): $6.39

Total: $90.84

Lots of xs and xxs

Thanks for the deal, the kids will be happy especially those denim jackets!

I had this happen a few weeks ago. They gave me the price adjustment but couldn't reflect it until it had shipped. She actually refunded the money in the system, but it wouldn't process until it shipped. I'd call back and speak to a manager.

FYI, if you place an order and you want to add something else, all you have to do is call Disney, as long as you call soon after the first order they will add it. I just did this because I was afraid things were going to sell out in the clothes, I just added a toy, don't have any more time to look for anything else the site is so slow and got enough for the kids.

i first started at 930 this morning it was 1130 by the time my order would go through even after i called them and was on hold 3 times. over 10 minutes i was at work. They answered right as my order went through go figure.

My problem was i had stuff in my cart yesterday it doubled things, and had things that were no longer available in my cart i had to delete all the non available stuff even though my cart showed it available. ... i still ended up double ordering two items. oh well....gifts for later :D

Thanks so much! I got men's t-shirts for $3.99. I also got my favorite pjs for $12.50. (Raglan Flannel Pajamas for Him in Mickey, Grumpy and Goofy) You can't beat pants and shirts both for $12. I live in these and my husband loves them too. I saved $51.00. Now I can throw away my old ratty disney pjs.:D That will also make my husband happy!

What an awesome deal! The girls will love that. I used to do that when mine was younger and with deals like this they'll think you spent a fortune on those. LOL