hurry Villager Softones Solid Bath Towels back in stock $1.39 then 15 % off + fs

Flygirl

I was waiting for weeks for them to come back in .... I just ordered 8 and my total was

Subtotal:$11.12

Percent Off (15%)$1.67

Shipping (FREE, excludes surcharges)$0.00

Total Tax:$0.79

Total:$10.24

$1.39 then 15% off and free ship

free ship - MVC3385 using kohls cc

15% off - grcp5007

Villager Softones Solid Bath Towels

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/clearance/homestore1/bath/PRD~c9256/Villager+Softones+Solid+Bath+Towels.jsp

Thank you!!! I was just telling my husband we need new towels. What a great deal! :)

Well, it would have been :( I typed the above right after I hit the place order button. THEN it told me they were OOS. Bummer. Glad you got in on it though since you've been waiting so long! :)

I have been trying to place an order since yesterday! I'll get everything in my cart and when I click on checkout it says i've timed out and removes everything from my cart! Grrr... I'm dying to use my gift card! Don't know what the problem is cuz I have a kohl's charge and have ordered many times from them!

• 2 weeks later...

Did you try checking out with them?

I've been trying to get them since this first post. I put them in my cart, add my info, click the final order button or whatever it is and then they tell me they're no longer in stock :(

I really wish they'd do better updating!

I'm going to go try again though :)

Nope...this is what I get when I'm trying to check out

We're sorry, but SKU# 88403703 is no longer available. To continue, simply remove this item from your shopping bag.