Dyson DC17 Absolute Animal Vacuum $390.00 AR at LinensNThings.com

Fishboysmom

• 2 weeks later...
It was in the store -- sorry!!! I ran into get a belt for my horrible Dirt Devil -- and they don't sell belts -- but I did notice that this vacuum was $319 -- my husband wants one for his birthday in a month -- I'll probably go back tomorrow and buy it. FYI -- I just checked their ad that was in Sunday's paper and I didn't see this advertised either so YMMV.... good luck!!

It was in the store -- sorry!!! I ran into get a belt for my horrible Dirt Devil -- and they don't sell belts -- but I did notice that this vacuum was $319 -- my husband wants one for his birthday in a month -- I'll probably go back tomorrow and buy it. FYI -- I just checked their ad that was in Sunday's paper and I didn't see this advertised either so YMMV.... good luck!!

Thank you so much, I have been wanting one for awhile, I will have to run there tomorrow!:D

The DC O7 retails at 399, the DC 17 retails for 549. There is also a DC 14 that's 499. Then they are different attachements that change the price some more. I have been researching them all day today as my DC 07 is on it's last legs. I saw 2 models (O7 and 14 Drive) for 15% off at Target. I'm going to watch for them to go 30% and use my 10% off shopping pass.

The DC O7 retails at 399, the DC 17 retails for 549. There is also a DC 14 that's 499. Then they are different attachements that change the price some more. I have been researching them all day today as my DC 07 is on it's last legs. I saw 2 models (O7 and 14 Drive) for 15% off at Target. I'm going to watch for them to go 30% and use my 10% off shopping pass.

How do you get the 10% off shopping pass?

Hey, Sorry to bother you again, did you happen to know if it was the yellow or purple one? Thanks a bunch:fluffy:

I believe it was the purple one. My target has the yellow 07 for 339. This is about the same as BB&B 399 less 20% coupon.

I'm going to buy one of these things -- I just need to get the best deal!!

• 2 weeks later...

Linens and things still has 20% off but have to pay s/h liek 65.00 and is backordered. I am really looking for dc17 dyson animal. Any other good ideas to get one that is not refurbished for under 400.00?????

I bought mine last year with the 20% coupon at LNT and had to pay the awful shipping. I figured the discount pretty much took care of the shipping costs. When I bought it they didn't carry it in the stores. I have seen they have them in the stores now at some places. I would check there that way you don't have to pay shipping. I have never really seen them any cheaper elsewhere. I know Kohls will put them on sale but their prices are high and their sale price is usually everybody elses regular price. I guess the best thing would be a coupon for LNT.

I've been watching these also for 3 weeks trying to get the best deal between Linens-n-Things, Target & Kohls. My Target manager suggested I come back Friday as he was expecting the yellow 07 to go to 30%. Apparently they will no longer be carring the yellow 07 as they have a contract with Dyson for red 07's from here out. The yellow is $339, the red is $399 with $40 gc but he said they are the exact same except for the color. Here's hoping for 30%!!

Just a suggestion. I was going to buy a Dyson and did some research. I found that the Bissell Velocity was also dual cyclonic like the Dyson. The Bissell only cost me about 100$ with discounts from Linens and Things. Here is the link for the Bissell http://www.bissell.com/Products/c/UprightVacuum/p/Velocity/product.aspx

You can decide for yourself. I have a dog 2 cats and kids. I was sooo disgusted to see what was picked up by this machine. I sweep the floors atleast daily and there was still this much junk Yuk

Just a suggestion. I was going to buy a Dyson and did some research. I found that the Bissell Velocity was also dual cyclonic like the Dyson. The Bissell only cost me about 100$ with discounts from Linens and Things. Here is the link for the Bissell http://www.bissell.com/Products/c/UprightVacuum/p/Velocity/product.aspx

You can decide for yourself. I have a dog 2 cats and kids. I was sooo disgusted to see what was picked up by this machine. I sweep the floors atleast daily and there was still this much junk Yuk

Was this the Velocity Target just reduced? I hope not, I was hoping it would go down and missed it at 50% or is this a step up?

I've been watching these also for 3 weeks trying to get the best deal between Linens-n-Things, Target & Kohls. My Target manager suggested I come back Friday as he was expecting the yellow 07 to go to 30%. Apparently they will no longer be carring the yellow 07 as they have a contract with Dyson for red 07's from here out. The yellow is $339, the red is $399 with $40 gc but he said they are the exact same except for the color. Here's hoping for 30%!!

Do you get a $40 gift card if you buy either of them?

Linens and things still has 20% off but have to pay s/h liek 65.00 and is backordered. I am really looking for dc17 dyson animal. Any other good ideas to get one that is not refurbished for under 400.00?????

Have you tried switching the LNT shipping option to delivery at the store? I thought that the shipping would be free if sent to the store for pickup.

I just vacuumed with my DC17. I am still amazed at the hair and dirt in my house with 3 dogs and 2 girls...

Was this the Velocity Target just reduced? I hope not, I was hoping it would go down and missed it at 50% or is this a step up?

It was the purple one. I did research and saw that only differences with the other bissell models were different types of attachments. All of the other things were the same. Again I am very impressed. When I went to linens and things they had a promo for a $10 gift card and I used a 20 % off coupon. When I went to the register they realized that they forgot to take down the 10$ gift card sign and they reduced the price to $119 and then got $20 off with the coupon. Sounds like your deal was much better too bad you did not pick one up. That is the reason that I just bought one. I have a tend to think and rethink and then miss the deal

whats the deal with these dyson vacuums, are they really worth the money?

Do you have pets? I have 3 indoor dogs, and the Dyson has been great in helping to pick up all the dog hair. I previously owned an Oreck for 15 years. I am amazed at what this vacuum picks up everytime that I vacuum.

If you don't have dogs, you won't need the Animal version of the Dyson.