Dillards 75% off Christmas

Scruzin

Best suggestion ever...if Dillard's does this every year, wow, have we missed out...but we got some awesome deals on a variety of stuff, so great day of shopping :); my mother and I shopped from open until closing pretty much, but at different stores. Coach stuff definitely flew off the shelves within the first two hours. Great shoe deals, so yay!

I cleaned up at Dillards Tuesday.

I got a $400 bedding set for my bed for $45

The matching shower curtain for $5

A Tommy Comforter, sham, shower curtain, and sheets all for $26

A set of silverware- 68 pieces $20.00

Shower curtain hooks- $3.75

Sandles for the kids- $3.75/pair

Christmas tree- $45

Towels $2.25 a piece.

It was a super fun day. I am saving up for next year!

Thank you so much for posting that one day sale extra 50% off this past Sunday.

I Purchased almost $1000 worth of clothes for $250. My arms were killing me from holding so much, and one person laughingly commented they need shopping carts for sales like that.

Anyone know when Dillards will do another 30 or 50 percent off clearance? I know they use to do it a lot. We went on New Year's Day, but with two kids and small car we didn't get all that we wanted.. We did get a deep fryer for 30, two gumball machines for 12 each, a rocket grill for 25.. and than clothes for the boys

They always start this on a Wednesday and in the past it's been on the week right after my my dd bday, which would be this week. So I was thinking it could be tomorrow, but you never know if it's the same year to year. If you know anyone at your local store you could probably call the dept and ask. The only person I really knew well in kids has retired, she kept me filled in.

Stopped by the SoCo StL store, bought Misaka ornaments set reg $39.99 clr $7.49, these are big clear glass balls with words etched on one side, 4 in a pkg. Cloth table cloth for table that seats 12, red cloth with poinsettas, clr $10. This was in the linen dept.