Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Went to Target yesterday looking for the bike trailers to be marked down 75% and I actually got one!! It was originally $99.xx and I got it for $24.98!!! I have been watching these since they first got marked down and thought for sure it would never be there when it got down this low. I was very happy yesterday:-)) They still had 1 left on the endcap in sporting goods facing the wall if anyone else is looking for it.

I got one of those clear plastic

toilet seats (it has the dolphins and starfish imbedded in it) for $4.84

I have been stalking these at my south Target and they are still $23.XX. It would be awesome for my basement "kids" bathroom, but the one that is there now is fine and i cant see spending $20 on toilet seat I dont need. LOL

Doing the happy clearance dance again today. I found SUPER nice Eddie Bauer luggage clearanced at 75% off. I just looked at some of this luggage last week and it was 30% so it must have gone straight to 75.:

### 069040168 Eddie Bauer Upright Suitcase $29.99 reg $119.99 (75% 0ff)

### 069060603 Eddie Bauer Garment Bag $19.98 reg. $79.99 (75% off)

### 069040075 Eddie Bauer Messenger Briefcase for laptop $12.49 reg. $49.99 (75% off)

### SwissGear by Wenger Messenger Bag $12.48 reg. $49.99 (75% off)

### 068032884 Classic Home Chocolate Suede Window Scarf $9.99 reg. $39.99 (75% off)

Also got a 75% off backpack

Saw but didn't buy:

### Disney MixStick (Camp Rock) $9.99 reg. $39.99 (75% off)

Yay! Great day for me as I was really in need of some new luggage...mine is on its last wheel!

I went to Target yesterday and got:

### Max Clip - Cheetah Girls 2 $9.99 (reg $19.99)

### Nintendo DS SuperMario Skins $2.49 (reg $9.99) - they had Zelda also

I also saw:

### Pirates of the Carribean Mix Stick $19.99 (I am trying to find the Mix Max)

I picked up a Mix Max (pink with forever on it - I think) at another store last week (not Target) on clearance for $39.99 take another 25% off. I came back and read the reviews and I am very excited about it. Now I am staking out the clips.

Any updates on the college 08 merchandise?

Still 50% off. I was told they were going to mark it down further LAST Thursday but guess they changed their minds :tongue1: They were marking down the rest of the David Kirk stuff.. the ones that had the magnetic boards and weekly charts.They were 75% off.

Any updates on the college 08 merchandise?

Wow, our College 08 stuff went 75% a while ago and has been gone for a week or two now. Funny how it's different everywhere.

And do any of your Targets get weird with the 75% clearance? Because I swear I stalk my Target almost every day (ok, maybe every other day) and the 75% stuff either gets bought up really quick or my Target only lets it sit on the shelves for a day, max. I was watching the Eddie Bauer luggage and they were at 30% one day, and the next day I went, everything was completely gone. I knew they couldn't have sold out that fast, because there were at least 5 pieces of luggage available. I walked around and I found a bunch of Eddie Bauer 27" duffel bags on a flatbed cart in a back corner of the store, and those were 75% off. I get the feeling they salvage things at 75% and not let it actually go to sale. So sad, I'd buy it all up, LOL.

Found some great deals today:

###Polaroid pixie digital video camera- $19.98 orig. 79.99

###Polaroid pixie digital camera- $19.98 orig.79.99

###Smack Down Wrestling for ps2- $4.98

###Bee Movie for ps2-$4.98

###TMNT for ps2- 4.98

###toddlers 3pc pj's with dinosaurs on it- 3.xx

###Hanna Montana t-shirt with gold sequin scarf- 2.48

###gold table cloth-6.24

###4pk gold cloth Napkins-3.24

###Disney mix max pirates of the carribean-10.04

Calphalon Kitchen Essentials Professional $37 regular $300!!!! This store must have taken 75% off of the 50% price!! :bunny::bunny::bunny: ( I was happy dancing in the isle) Now I just have to figure out what to do with the set I thought was a great deal for $75.

I also found the Bubba burgers 50% off!!

WOW that is the best I have seen hope mine has a set for that going to look today

Don't know if this is everywhere but the target I went to in Columbus, GA (at work again) has clearanced some luggage for 75%!!!

I now have a full set of Eddie Bauer for me, A messenger, rollerboard, and larger suitcase for my husband (it's very manly looking) A huge duffel, huge roller, swiss laptop case, and a couple more things. I paid 150 for all of it. Amazing.

I also bought a Cannon Rebel XT for 245.xx. It was clearanced, but the last one and they gave me $100 off of the clearance price. However I can't get it to turn on, so either it's a dud or it's the battery. I may be able to send it to cannon under warranty if it's a dud.

Oh yeah I got two pairs of shoes that I really liked and would have bought anyway for 75% off!

Not too shabby

how do you get $$ off the clearence price? dh has been wanting that camera- and I could justify it if I could get it for less LOL

how do you get $$ off the clearence price? dh has been wanting that camera- and I could justify it if I could get it for less LOL

As someone who has worked for Target, I know that it's store policy to only give out discounts if an item is slightly damaged or if it's a display model of an item that is on clearance (and even then, the display must be the absolute last one). I think that alexac was extremely lucky to get $100 taken off. It doesn't hurt to ask but most stores abide by Target's policy so most likely you won't be given a discount unless, like I said, it's slightly damaged or a display model.

Found some great deals today:

###Polaroid pixie digital video camera- $19.98 orig. 79.99

###Polaroid pixie digital camera- $19.98 orig.79.99

Hold onto your receipt. The reviews were so bad for these cameras that people who bought them for 6 year olds felt they were not worth the money. Apparently all the photos are horrible.

these are my finds from saturday, just bought in receipts or items from 2 targets so prices may have gone down since then, if so let me know. sorry if any repeats, i tried to quickly scan posts and not post what i had that was already posted.

###057-15-0007 Audiovox portable 8' dvd players $37.48 was 149.99

###085-16-0014 9000 BTU portable standing room ac $89(was clearanced 75% to $99 but received addt'l 10% for ripped box) REG $399.99

### 5200 btu window ac

(my mom desperately needed these, didn't expect these two acs to last beyond 50%)

###btc rugs $12.48 & 9.48 50-75% off

###polaroid digital camcorder and camera $19.99 75% of $79.99

###069-00-0592 Jansport backpace $7.48 (75%)

###dora digital frame $37.xx (50%) got 1,lots left so will wait for 75 since didn't need it

###087-06-0587 batman the dark knight interactive flying attack bat toys $5.24 $20.99 (75%)

### btc floor lamp $9.78 (75%)

###black floral $7.48 (75%) was only comforter marked rest were still scanning 50%

got several other items already mentioned by previous posters

saw but didn't get the disney mix sticks,bike trailers, various furniture pieces,portable ice maker, ice cream maker, margarita mania all 50% wanted but not needed will chance 75% and not clearanced but really wanted. I got my wii fit...yay!!!

Went to Target today and they had the Hanes girls socks marked down to $1.87 a package and there was a coupon on the package for $.50 off making them only $1.37 for 7 pairs of socks! Also got 10 pack of panties for girls for $2.77 and the 3 pack of under tanks for $2.34.

Cat bed for $4.98 (orig. 19.99)

Disney Camp Rock Stationary Set for $1.98 (orig. $7.99)

Not super great finds, but things we needed and was nice not to pay full price for!

###70" round tablecloth 4.98 was 19.99

###4 pk cloth napkins 2.48 was 9.99

###cherokee polos for boys .98 was 3.98 (had AS IS stickers, but shirts looked perfect)

###hulk umbrellas 1.98 was 7.99

###boys champion basketball shorts 2.48 was 9.99

###ladies ultimate polos 2.48 was 9.99

###mead 5 star 4 subject notebook 1.98 was 7.99 (these didn't go 75% w/all the other BTS last week, so I was happy to find them today)

###sunny patch safari 10 pencils .48 was 1.99

###sunny patch safari magnetic dry erase board 1.74 was 6.99

###travel album 1.87 was 7.49

###polaroid 1.3 mp digital video camera 19.98 was 79.99

Hold onto your receipt. The reviews were so bad for these cameras that people who bought them for 6 year olds felt they were not worth the money. Apparently all the photos are horrible.

My sister got those for my nieces and nephews. While Amazon reviews were not very good, I saw a couple of reviews by "camera" techs that were very positive. I wondered if maybe it was a battery issue. I know my camera does not work very well if I use cheap batteries instead of rechargeable ones. She hasn't given them to my nieces and nephews yet so no personal experience to share. I am wondering if anyone else has experience with them. I would hate for them to be disappointed at Christmas.

My sister got those for my nieces and nephews. While Amazon reviews were not very good, I saw a couple of reviews by "camera" techs that were very positive. I wondered if maybe it was a battery issue. I know my camera does not work very well if I use cheap batteries instead of rechargeable ones. She hasn't given them to my nieces and nephews yet so no personal experience to share. I am wondering if anyone else has experience with them. I would hate for them to be disappointed at Christmas.

I googled the Pixie Video Camera before I bought them. Got quite a bit more positive reviews than negative (battery life being one of the negatives) and for my 9 and 7 year old boys, this will be worth the risk at 20 bucks per camera. I did find a review that actually had the video shot by the Pixie posted on youtube:

http://zrecs.blogspot.com/2007/12/you-say-you-want-revolution-notes-on.html

I feel pretty good about my purchase, but will certainly hold onto the receipt . . . just in case.;)