Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

From what I was reading, you are able to leave the border to be just gray, but I think when the photo's change they have dora/diego pop up on the screen for effect.... may want to look into it, unless you don't mind Dora/Diego popping up between every pic!!

You can choose to turn dora/diego off completely. It comes with 3 frames, gray, dora and then a diego.

Has anyone found in their target the party favors to be 75% off? I am looking to stock up for my son's 3rd birthday, but they've been 30-50% for which seems forever:(

Not yet. The prism kaleidoscopes are flying off the shelves at 50%. DS's party is next week and I need stuff too.

Saw something kind of odd today on a markdown sticker. The orange sticker on my solo plates had a 40 in the upper right corner. I always thought that the markdown schedule was 15- 30-50-75 (and occasionally an oddball 70 or 85% on electronics-- very rarely). I've never seen a 40 though and wondered for a minute if they are adjusting the way they do their markdowns. The plates were $2.77 marked to $1.58, which if you do the math is actually 43% off.

Prolly just a mistake in the way that someone entered info into their handheld, but there were several packages there. Might be nice if stuff went from 15 to 40 instead of 30!

Aww - well if you see any of the party favors go 75% let me know! I want to try to get down there to get them the day they go to 75% off, but I live 45 minutes away so it's a waste to drive down there everyday to watch for it.:mad:

Thanks for the response though, glad i'm not alone on watching those :tongue1:

Saw something kind of odd today on a markdown sticker. The orange sticker on my solo plates had a 40 in the upper right corner. I always thought that the markdown schedule was 15- 30-50-75 (and occasionally an oddball 70 or 85% on electronics-- very rarely). I've never seen a 40 though and wondered for a minute if they are adjusting the way they do their markdowns. The plates were $2.77 marked to $1.58, which if you do the math is actually 43% off.

Prolly just a mistake in the way that someone entered info into their handheld, but there were several packages there. Might be nice if stuff went from 15 to 40 instead of 30!

I saw the same solo plates marked 40% at my store as well!

They do occasionally mark down some stuff this way from time to time. I have most often run across odd markdown percentages in the electronics department and jewelry. Usually higher value items. Odd that they did it in paper plates.

xxx-xx-xxxx Rose Petal Cottage Cherry Store Regular $59.99 down to $14.99.

xxx-xx-xxxx Nerf Dart Gun Regular $20.99 down to $10.99.

xxx-xx-xxxx Pink Digital Picture Frame Regular 10.99 down to 2.48.

I could not believe when I saw this today! I just bought this for my dd 3 for $58.85. Needless to say it is going back since it is still in the box. I wonder why it's already clearanced, it just came out not too long ago. Still a heck of a deal.

I could not believe when I saw this today! I just bought this for my dd 3 for $58.85. Needless to say it is going back since it is still in the box. I wonder why it's already clearanced, it just came out not too long ago. Still a heck of a deal.

Make sure it is clearanced at your store before you return it! Sometimes they mark these kinds of things down at smaller stores before Christmas if they aren't selling well. That way they can make space for other items they expect to sell better.

Make sure it is clearanced at your store before you return it! Sometimes they mark these kinds of things down at smaller stores before Christmas if they aren't selling well. That way they can make space for other items they expect to sell better.

I bought it yesterday. It was $14.98. The one I already have I bought at another store. I still don't understand why it's already on clearance. The only thing I can think is that Hasbro wants to push the castle instead.

###HP Phototsmart Digital Camera and Printer Dock 0556 10 0493 Was 179.99 Now 89.98###

Dh's sister just moved into an house with her girlfriend and was asking about one for Christmas but we are giving it to them for their housewarming present. They had like 4 more of them at the one on 83rd and Bell.

I bought it yesterday. It was $14.98. The one I already have I bought at another store. I still don't understand why it's already on clearance. The only thing I can think is that Hasbro wants to push the castle instead.

Unlikely. It seems to be full price most places. More likely it isn't a good seller for Target or they have something else they want to put in it's place given the economic turn down. Target's clearance is generally unrelated to Hasbro or other manufacturers unless an item is being fully discontinued. It is still readily available most places, so I seriously doubt that is the case. I have seen similar scenarios at Target more than once. I always find it a bit odd, but a friend of mine used to be a clothing buyer for Macy's, and she says it is cheaper to take the upfront loss than to allow the merchandise to take up precious space on the retail floor if it isn't selling.

Unlikely. It seems to be full price most places. More likely it isn't a good seller for Target or they have something else they want to put in it's place given the economic turn down. Target's clearance is generally unrelated to Hasbro or other manufacturers unless an item is being fully discontinued. It is still readily available most places, so I seriously doubt that is the case. I have seen similar scenarios at Target more than once. I always find it a bit odd, but a friend of mine used to be a clothing buyer for Macy's, and she says it is cheaper to take the upfront loss than to allow the merchandise to take up precious space on the retail floor if it isn't selling.

At our stores it just was put out and is full price.

The only reason I say that is because I saw it on clearance at Wal-Mart too. So it wasn't just Target. Today, however, I went to another Target and it was full price.

Has anybody seen the Littlest Pet Shop Display case for less than 30% off?

I bought a bunch of the Bratz dolls when they were 75% off at Target earlier this year (they make awesome birthday presents for all the birthday parties that my daughter has been invited to) and I just saw the exact same dolls for $19.99 at Walmart the other day.

I bought those bratz dolls as well. I think they were 2.48? Littlest pet shop is 30 % here and so are party supplies. marion, il store

The only reason I say that is because I saw it on clearance at Wal-Mart too. So it wasn't just Target. Today, however, I went to another Target and it was full price.

Has anybody seen the Littlest Pet Shop Display case for less than 30% off?

Target in Mobile Alabama had the LPS display case for 8.xx.

I bought a bunch of the Bratz dolls when they were 75% off at Target earlier this year (they make awesome birthday presents for all the birthday parties that my daughter has been invited to) and I just saw the exact same dolls for $19.99 at Walmart the other day.

Except, of course, for the fact that they are nasty little prosti-tots. ;);) So glad I have boys!

Except, of course, for the fact that they are nasty little prosti-tots. ;);) So glad I have boys!

Me too! They look like little hoochies, my dh said if we HAD a daughter, she would not be allowed to play with them....I have 3 boys, so no issue here.

Anyway, my target doesn't have the radio flyer wagons on clearance yet. They're still over $100. Waiting patiently....

Not that I blame him, but my brother absolutely forbids us from buying any of that stuff for his daughters!!! Good thing I have boys and don't have to worry about any of that :)

My clearance finds for the weekend.....

###080-00-0786 - Simpletech 500 GB External Hard Drive - $37.48 (75% off and DH is doing a happy dance)

###093-02-1331 - Circo Toddler Boys Shoes - $2.98 (75%)

###036-02-0168 - Hanes Girls Socks - $3.24 (50%)

###036-03-0071 - Auro Girls Socks - $1.24

###036-04-1786 - Circo Girls Panties - $2.24 (75%)

Me too! They look like little hoochies, my dh said if we HAD a daughter, she would not be allowed to play with them....I have 3 boys, so no issue here.

I am so glad I am not alone! I think so too. I had two boys, but just had a girl so I gotta start laying down the ban while she is young. ;)

I am so glad I am not alone! I think so too. I had two boys, but just had a girl so I gotta start laying down the ban while she is young. ;)

I agree 100% and my third child is a girl too. However, I am making an exception for the boy Bratz dolls - unlike the girl ones, imo they are really cute, not skanky at all, and one of them that I got on clearance looks exactly like DS6 (who does not look anything like "Ken!") I think my DD will really enjoy adding him to her other (wholesome-looking) girl dolls some day...

same here..she would rather play with polly anyway..but she did get a bratz for her birthday..she said "That was very nice for ----- to get that for me anyway. Don't worry mommy we can return it, right?"

maybe I am just nuts but she doesn't own a barbie either.