Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Does anyone remember when the Halloween costumes go 30% off? I think they went around the 20th last year, but not certain. Looking to be a Ghost Buster at this year's party, and would love to get it on sale.

Just pull up last year's October thread and search there. that's the easiest way to figure out the markdown dates.

FYI, though, TRU has a LOT of costumes 35% off right now.

The thing I always hate about my kids and their digital camera is that they are a bit young to take really decent pictures (5-6), and when they spend time snapping pictures of everything under the sun (dolls, the fish tank, stuffed animals, the cereal box, etc...) they come to me and want me to PRINT their pictures or order them through a print service. It's fine for a few times, but after a while, it gets pricey (and time consuming) printing pictures of things that after 5 minutes of looking at the picture, they no longer care about.

They have fun with their cameras though cuz they get to be like mommy taking pictures, but the novelty wears off fast when the ink stops flowing so freely! LOL. If you just consider that the camera is like any other toy and the newness wears off, it's really a good deal. Who cares if the quality isn't that great. Depending on how young the child is that is getting it, their picture taking skills probably aren't that great anyway!

I try to just download the pics to my computer and they get to see their pictures up on the big screen, which is fun too.

We have our screen saver set to scroll through all our pictures from a file. It makes for a lovely large screen "Digital Frame", and if your computer is set in a spot where it makes sense, you could do it with the kids pics and rotate through them deleting once in awhile. We are setting up a computer for the kids in the living room, and I think that's what we'll do when DS gets his new camera for Christmas.

### Polaroid Pixie 3.0 Megapixel Digital Camera orig. 79.99 for $19.98 (75% off)

### In-Vision Dora & Diego 7" digital photo frame orig. $74.99 for $18.74 (75% off)

looking for the guitar and the duel digital picture frame and struck out, but these deals were pretty good!!!!

Just got back from Target and scored the Canon Rebel XT digital camera for 149.99 (orginally 499.99). It was the floor model and was missing the battery, but the AWESOME Target employee working in electronics went home and got her own camera (same model), came back and plugged in her battery to make sure it would work!!!! I will have to buy my own battery, but they took 40% off the already clearanced price of 249.99!!:eyepoppin I know that they usually take 30% off floor models, but the additional 10% will more than cover the cost of battery. Camera took beautiful pics inside the store . . . can't wait to try it at all our baseball and basketball games!! They had several cameras marked down, but this one was too sweet to pass up! My old digital camera was on it's last leg and this one runs circles around my 4 year old Canon. Now, if I can just go "Target Cold Turkey" for a few weeks . . . ;)

###059050303 Elmo 3 sound book w/small plush Elmo $2.48 (9.99)

###059050565 Cars 3 sound book w/small squishy Lightning McQueen $2.48 (9.99)

###059050443 Little Einsteins sound book $3.24

###080000827 Logitech Extreme Gaming Headset $6.24 (24.99)

### Guitar Hero 1 & 2 for PS2 $14.99 (59.99)

Only needed Guitar Hero 2 since that disc disappeared when we moved, but thankful for the good price!

Gaming Headset was dusty, so I'm not sure if it's a recent clearance or oldie. Wasn't looking for one but figured DH could use an extra when he deploys.

I spent 5 hours today dragging my 3 young kids in and out of Targets today in search of the I/O Magic External Hard Drives....all to find NOTHING. :( My 3 year old literally started yelling, "I said NO more shopping at Target!"

I did give in and buy one of the camp rock CD players for $14.98 so my new daughter can have lullabies in her room. I will have to look up the numbers later. I am too tired to walk up my stairs and get the receipt.

I noticed something weird today. I bought some College 08 stuff for 75% off over the weekend at the Target nearest me. They had a whole double aisle of stuff and people were going pretty crazy. Went today and they had moved the leftover items to the endcap and marked them 50% off. WTH? I even scanned an item I bought for 75% off and it was now 50% off. The only stuff that was still 75% off was the Sami Hayek sets. I guess timing is everything.

Found some more nice rugs for 75% off including a 5x7 area rug for about $30 and a washable 3x5 nonslip area rug for $5 :eyepoppin

I noticed something weird today. I bought some College 08 stuff for 75% off over the weekend at the Target nearest me. They had a whole double aisle of stuff and people were going pretty crazy. Went today and they had moved the leftover items to the endcap and marked them 50% off. WTH? I even scanned an item I bought for 75% off and it was now 50% off. The only stuff that was still 75% off was the Sami Hayek sets. I guess timing is everything.

Found some more nice rugs for 75% off including a 5x7 area rug for about $30 and a washable 3x5 nonslip area rug for $5 :eyepoppin

They might have set it back to 50% off getting ready to salvage it. I know they do strange things sometimes. I have experienced the same thing at times!

I got the camp rock electric guitar for $24.xx and the camp rock acoustic guitar for $22.xx... ALSO... my target had mis marked one of the Hanna Montana Acoustic guitars, so they gave it to me for $22.xx!!!! it was a good night!!!

### 056-130-707 - 7 in digital picture frame ($24.48 - 75% off!)

(4 interchangeable sentiments included, view 4 pictures at once, 1 GB internal memory, remote control included)

I got it for a christmas gift for my brother and his wife.;)

also while I was there, they were packing up alot of the school supplies that were left, the fans/summer stuff, and some of the college stuff:no:

I got the camp rock electric guitar for $24.xx and the camp rock acoustic guitar for $22.xx... ALSO... my target had mis marked one of the Hanna Montana Acoustic guitars, so they gave it to me for $22.xx!!!! it was a good night!!!

I was going to post it earlier but didn't get a chance.

If you got them from Stow, you probably got the ones I returned earlier today. I had bought them at 50% and then found them at 75 off, so I returned the 50 off ones.:yup:

All the Hannah Montana ones here were $22.XX. I picked up 2 of them at that price.

I got lucky tonight since my target usually stinks. :yuck: I got the last Camp Rock acoustic guitar for $22.xx. Then I also got one of the last 2 Camp Rock boom boxes for $14.xx. They did have on eof the 10" portable dvd players as well bu tdidn`t get it or have someone scan it since it had bad reviews. I found 1 MM apple juice for $.69 as well. I was on a mission to grab a couple bags of the pumpkin spice hershey kisses and not 1 bag to be found. :gdangry4:

Actually, the Hannah Montana ones were also marked down here.

I got the Camp Rock mix stix mp3 player for $9.98. It is still showing $39.99 online it will make a great birthday gift for DH cousins little girls 7th bday on 11/09. I plan on loading a

2gb minisd card with songs from y DD10 CDs including the Camp Rock soundtrack. Hoepfully she will like it.

Went to my local target today and found the camp rock guitars for 22.xx then went to the collage 08 stuff they had it on the endcaps the sign said 75% off but everything was marked 50% off asked a employee and she said that someone had but the wrong % off sign up and it wasn't 75 just 50% off. Well had her scan it and the price was 50% off.

skipped going to Target for a week and it felt like forever...and I spent like it was forever ($260-but only 2 things were reg price). found both of the portable dvd players 75% and since I didn't know which I wanted, I got them both and I may keep them both. Tons of books marked 75%, including washable books, scooby-doo sticker book, story reader refills. College 08 stuff was 50% & 75%. I bought a 13-pc dorm room set that had a comforter, sheet set & towels for $17.48. It'll make a great x-mas gift for little sis.

### 057150007 Audiovox 8" dvd player 75% $37.48

### 088040809 12 golf balls 50% $11.74

### 062230106 13-pc dorm set 75% $17.48

### 059101155 Scooby Doo sticker book 75% $2.92

I noticed that too on Monday, ours were back to 30% off. glad I got every thing I needed from that section before then.

Has anyone's portable ice makers, margarita mania gone 75% off yet. I have been to so many targets these last few days I think I'm tired of going, lol, just can't stay away.

Has anyone's portable ice makers, margarita mania gone 75% off yet. I have been to so many targets these last few days I think I'm tired of going, lol, just can't stay away.

As of yesterday, they are only 30% here. I am really hoping to get an ice maker at 75%. If anyone sees them even hit 50%, please post. I may buy one at that price just to be sure I get one, then return if I can get it cheaper.

Actually, the Hannah Montana ones were also marked down here.

Good to know the HM were marked down too.... The one I got still rang up $89.99 even though it had a $22.xx sticker on it... then i went to another target and they were still on the reg. shelf with a sticker saying $89.99... i wonder why they rang up and were marked $89.99 if everyone else had them for $22.xx!!!!:confused:

I spent 5 hours today dragging my 3 young kids in and out of Targets today in search of the I/O Magic External Hard Drives....all to find NOTHING. :( My 3 year old literally started yelling, "I said NO more shopping at Target!"

I did give in and buy one of the camp rock CD players for $14.98 so my new daughter can have lullabies in her room. I will have to look up the numbers later. I am too tired to walk up my stairs and get the receipt.

This cracks me up!!! What our kids must think of us?!? My DS5 won't go near a Target with me... he says " all you do is look at boring stuffwith red stickers"..LMAO

This cracks me up!!! What our kids must think of us?!? My DS5 won't go near a Target with me... he says " all you do is look at boring stuffwith red stickers"..LMAO

My ds 15 likes doing the Target Perusing with me... especially when I'm looking for things for him. lol. I think I might have ruined him for his future wife though. He won't buy anything unless it's on clearance, and he has been noted to remark rather loudly about the prices of things.:D

I got the Camp Rock mix stix mp3 player for $9.98. It is still showing $39.99 online it will make a great birthday gift for DH cousins little girls 7th bday on 11/09. I plan on loading a

2gb minisd card with songs from y DD10 CDs including the Camp Rock soundtrack. Hoepfully she will like it.

Hey that's a great idea:D I also got the Camp rock MP3 for that price. I am doing a bundle with a ton of camp rock things for my little cousin Brianna. She is the only little girl in our family w/ 13 male cousins. I am hoping to get the boom box or the guitar. They are still at 30% here.

I got two cereal dispensers the other day for $4.98. I LOVE them. They are air tight to keep freshness and black so matches my kitchen. Perfect as my daughter loves one kind of cereal and my son another. Works great and really is functional.

I got these on clearance last year for about the same price. They are great if you have kids who eat alot of cereal. We use them every single day and they really do keep the cereal fresh. I definitely recommend them!