Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

QUOTE=Stephy685;1329054]Hello everyone! This is my first post, but I admit I've been lurking around for about 2 weeks, making sure the members were a good fit for me! I'm from Northeast Ohio, and my target had a ton of college 08 stuff @ 50% over the weekend. They are undergoing a huge remodel, so stuff was scattered throughout the store! Nice to meet you all!

:gdwelcome:

which Target do you shop at?

Liz- I shop @ the one in Belden Village. Arlington is about 10 minutes North of me too......but I usually frequen BV bc that's the one i'm used to.

I've also been lurking for a while and yesterday I found a great deal and decided to finally post.

I found a Xbox 360 20gb Hard Drive for $24.98 it is originally $99.99 so I got it for 75% off!!! the dcpi(?) numbers are 207-00-0580

Also the stores around me all have BTS at 75% off and Christmas Merchandise up! ( I Love Christmas!)

Welcome to posting! Don't forget to check the first post to make sure that the great deals that you post are recorded... you need to use the three pound signs.. I am sure everyone will appreciate it!

Edited by kbrady2
so it didn't show up in the first post! using pound signs

Welcome to posting! Don't forget to check the first post to make sure that the great deals that you post are recorded... you need to use the ###... I am sure everyone will appreciate it!

Thank you! I was so excited to post I forgot to format it correctly.:yup:

Have a great day!:D

Very limites school supplies left here at 75% off

Backpacks are 75% off and a very good deal. Most of the Jansport's are about $8.

Has anyone checked out the clerance games? There are a ton, probably 50 or so, on clearance but they are for the xbox. The prices varied but most were 12.xx

This is the Target in Marion, Illinois

Hi... I just joined GD and found this thread and it made my day !:tongue1:

I love Target and am always checking out the deals..... now that I have a website to check it will save me from going to the store all the time.... and help save gas

I look forward to sharing with you guys

I LOVE GOTTADEAL!!! :P:D:p:D

:

Welcome!!!:g_hello:

Two new people from Ohio in 2 days!! We rock. I know there are more lurkers. Come out from where ever you are. ;)

Welcome to all the new posters! :) :)

This won't really help anyone since it was one of those random red-and-white-striped internet returns, but I got a Gotz 19" doll set ("Sarah - Spa") for $29.xx. It said the regular price was $50 but if you go online, $50 is actually the sale price and the regular price is much higher. It is a really well made doll so I was happy! It totally rang up NIF, but the nice cashier just punched it in manually as "merchandise" using the tagged clearance price.

Have you tried the Fizzies? What are they like? I always buy the regular gogurt.

I have tried the Fizzies, they kinda taste like yogurt and pop rocks mixed together. The taste is yogurt with a pop rocks sensation.

unless you also bought the clearance one on the same credit card, that is the only one that will show up, not the first purchase. :(i tried it once.

So the best way is to keep 2 credit cards one for the original priced purchases and one for the clearanced purchases. Makes it easier that way.:D

or buy the clearance item with cash so the store can only look up on your credit card the one you paid full price for :)

### 082030154 Huffy Thomas The Tank Lo Rider Bicycle $9.98 Was $39.99 LINK

Just to let anyone who finds this, and or has it, we put it together tonight and it's TINY!!! It says for ages 3 and up and up to 60 pounds. I got it for my little boy who just turned 3 and and there is NO WAY in the world he will be able to ride it. This deal is going back:yuck:

:

Welcome!!!:g_hello:

Two new people from Ohio in 2 days!! We rock. I know there are more lurkers. Come out from where ever you are. ;)

Thanks!! Was just at Target last night... got 3 lunchboxes with waterbottles, notebook paper(4), 2 binders and glowsticks all for $10.. even the cashier said wow :tongue1:

All kinds of Radio Flyer wagons/umbrellas ride ons marked to 75% today at the one Target store I went to. I got an all terrain wagon (with the wood sides and real rubber--not plastic--tires). It is regular $109.99 marked down to $27.48.

####Radio Flyer Wagon 75% off $27.48

Not sure if I coded that correctly. I've never used the new system.

I have to share a great deal I found this morning at my Target. The Barbie and Hot Wheels 16" bikes were down to $17.48 from $59.99. I used the Hot Wheels/Barbie $5.00 off sporting goods peelies that were on the Peter Pan peanut butter and got the bikes for $12.48. I also got a Barbie big wheel for $2.48 after the $5.00 Hot Wheels/Barbie peelie. I also found the 18" Inspire bike for $14.98 and a Hello Kitty Comforter for $9.98 from $39.99 and sheet set from $24.** to $6.**

I am pumped for the day.

### Barbie and Hot Wheels 16" bikes $17.48 from $69.99. DCPI 082030073 and 082030122

### Boys and Girls 18" Inspire bikes $14.98 from $59.99. Girls DCPI 082030163

### Barbie Big Wheel $7.48 from $29.99 DCPI 082030124

### Hello Kitty full size comforter $9.98 from 39.99 DCPI 097031630

### Hello Kitty full size sheets $6.74 from $24.99 DCPI 097031631

Edited by tbrammier

I hope that I do this correctly. I have been a lurker for several years. I found the following bike at Target marked down 75%.

###082-03-0122 Boys' 16" Hot Wheels Bike

###082-03-0073 Girls' 16" Barbie Bike

HTH someone,

Shelly

It will I know DD needs a new bike so I am going to check this out even if for her bday in March

Just wanted to let you know that if you enter the DCPI on Targets website, it can tell you if the item is in a store near you. I checked the DCPI's after purchasing the one that I bought, it was the last boys bike, and the inventory status did show none left at that store. :)

Shelly

###PS2 The Incredible Hulk 7.48 was 29.99

###PS2 POC At Worlds End 9.98 was 19.99

###PS2 Bee Movie Game 9.98 was 19.99

###In-Vision 7" digital photo frame w/remote 37.98 was 74.99

(bought 2 of these for Christmas presents to Grandparents - planning to load them with pics of the kiddos)

rugs and linens still 50%, some BTS left at 75%

Went looking for the Barbie bike. Still ringing up $69.99 here. Bummer.

But did spot several other things. Didn't buy all of it, so doing some from memory.

### 091-02-0254 Thermos w/ pump 75% reg $15.99 now $3.98

### 082-02-1750 Reebok 365TR Exercise Bike 75% Reg $179.99 Now $44.98

### Coleman raincoat/pants set 75% $5.xx

### Coleman propane lanterns 75% $5.xx

### Rival Icey Cream machine 50% Reg $59.99 now $29.98

### Shower shelf w/ shampoo or soap dispenser 75% $7.xx

### Wall clock 75% $7.xx

### "Thighmaster" (not name brand) 75% $2.xx

### Yoga mats and balls 75%

### 3pk soft tip darts 75% $0.74

### 056-13-0211 Dual Digital photo frame 50% $67.xx

Edited by tnt_mommy

Hit another Target on the way to pick up my daughter...

Found a Schwinn Hitchhiker Bike Trailer... looks like a regular bike that hooks on to an adult's bike. Hopefully a good way to teach our middle daughter to ditch the training wheels. Has anyone used one of these?

###082-04-0039 Schwinn Hitchiker Bike Trailer regular $99.99 marked to $24.98.

They finally marked the backpacks to 75% here in my Union, NJ store!! They've been at 30% for so long I'd almost given up. There were no signs showing they were marked down further, I just scanned one. Got three: one at 7, one at 8 and one really big Jansport was $11. There was still a full wall of backpacks left

Strangely enough it didn't seem like the school supplies were marked down to 75%. Based on the few things I scanned it seemed like they were still at 30%:(

Hit another Target on the way to pick up my daughter...

Found a Schwinn Hitchhiker Bike Trailer... looks like a regular bike that hooks on to an adult's bike. Hopefully a good way to teach our middle daughter to ditch the training wheels. Has anyone used one of these?

###082-04-0039 Schwinn Hitchiker Bike Trailer regular $99.99 marked to $24.98.

I having been waiting for 3 weeks for them to mark down the bike trailers here and STILL they are only 30%!

Congrats to you :)