Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I will get the big wheel in the house when my daughter is sleeping and post the details. When I post the number, is it the one on the box or the receipt? There was also a red tricycle, a thomas the train tricycle, a bike pull trailer, and the bike attachment for kids to ride on(looks like another bike) that were on clearance. I know the red tricycle was 12.50, I think it was huffy brand, i know it wasn't radio flyer brand.

Post the number that is on the receipt.

Was there much left? It was looking pretty sad when I went a few days ago, and they hadn't even marked it down at all.

They had a whole aisle of paper, folders & notebooks and in the regular section, tons of scissors, markers, pens, glue sticks, and some other things. I think they brought alot out from the back.

Watchung had the aisle of paper and that's about it. Clark had even less than that.

I am not sure why they were marked so low but I got 2 packs of Huggies Supremes (72 ct.) and 2 packs of Huggies Baby Dry (82 ct.) for $5.xx each after my MFR Q's!!! Originally $29.99 a pack!!! They had those red and white internet returns stickers on them. It really made my day :)

Finally managed to get the Calphalon Pro 10 pc. set $75 reg $300 present for DD. :2wiggle:

Also 3, 5 piece baking sets $12.xx reg $49.xx. & misc. additional Calphalon pots, pans & utinsels all 75% off. Nice for gifts. I almost went back to another store for more, but I am trying to restrain myself.:bonk:

Found another Dyson floor model 50% + addiotional 25% didn't buy it though,missing the power head attachment. They wouldn't go to 75% + 30%.

If your buying the Off lanterns there are coupons in the box. $2 off, makes them .35 ea!

Barbie blowup camping beds $7

Folding lawn chairs bronze color $9.xx reg 39.xx I can't believe there were any left!

If your buying the Off lanterns there are coupons in the box. $2 off, makes them .35 ea!

Last year, the off lanterns also had coupons inside for the lantern refills. I have been carrying those coupons around in my purse for a year, they don't expire until 12/08, so I am hoping to get my hands on some cheap refills too.

Last year, the off lanterns also had coupons inside for the lantern refills. I have been carrying those coupons around in my purse for a year, they don't expire until 12/08, so I am hoping to get my hands on some cheap refills too.

The Off PowerPad lamp refills ARE on clearance! At least at my Target. I just picked up a box of refills for $4.66 and used a $3 coupon.

I found the Taebo Amped workout dvd (5 workouts) and bar for $7.48, usually $30. I also found some floats that were usually $9.99 for about $2. I stocked up for the pool and bought a bunch of floats. These are the thick plastic floats. I also found some coolers and water jugs that were marked down to 50% off.

my Target had the Off lanterns and when I scanned them, they were 30% ( sheesh)

the Boardman store had the calphalon turkey roasters 75% off (there were 4 left) and they also had the silicone bakeware sets ( I got the last one)

for those getting the Barbie hot wheels -you can use the 5.00 HW peelie.

This is an exciting time for clearance at Target. Are any of you as overwhelmed as I am by how much is on clearance right now? I have to keep myself under control every time I go, LOL!

And out of so much being on clearance, the only thing I managed to buy was a

### 070-07-0323 Kitchen Essentials by Calphalon 12x17 baking sheet for $4.48 (75% off, reg. 17.99)

( http://www.target.com/Kitchen-Essentials-Calphalon-Large-Baking/dp/B000PICDI4/qid=1221359855/ref=br_1_4/601-3874570-4712146?ie=UTF8&node=1038636&frombrowse=1&pricerange=&index=tgt-mf-mv&field-browse=1038636&rank=pmrank&rh=&page=4 )

This is an exciting time for clearance at Target. Are any of you as overwhelmed as I am by how much is on clearance right now? I have to keep myself under control every time I go, LOL!

Nope. Can't say I feel that way at all. I haven't found squat. They've been selling out of everything I want well before it goes low enough for me to buy it. It has been pretty lousy in my neck of the woods.... :no::no::(:(

Nope. Can't say I feel that way at all. I haven't found squat. They've been selling out of everything I want well before it goes low enough for me to buy it. It has been pretty lousy in my neck of the woods.... :no::no::(:(

Yes, agree, we haven't had a whole lot on clearance. Never found pool supplies or googles and food has only been a few items here and there but nothing really spectacular..

Ahh, what I meant was that there's a lot of stuff on clearance at Target lately and they all have the potential to eventually get real low. I guess that's the exciting part. Now whether or not us perusers can get our hands on it by then is another thing... :razz:

We have a TON on clearance at my Target...but they are in the midst of renovations so that is probably why. Today I found:

### L'Oreal HIP Cosmetics - 75% off (various)

### Milton Bradley Express games - 75% off (I saw Clue, Monopoly, and Battleship)

I searched the DPCI and was so excited when it showed the correct price and gave me an aisle number. Only to find out that the aisle was full of lunch boxes. Found an associate and they said they do not carry them in the stores. Disappointed as usual. :no:

Yesterday in Ansonia, CT I saw 3 of these...if they are still left would you like me to buy one and ship it to you? I can't IM you because I haven't posted enough in here so either way...if you want me to see if they are still there and get you one, etc...post on here and let me know.