Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I know my store has signs up about coupon fraud and they are refusing any printables. She said they also had the same at her store. I noticed the signs up, and my not being allowed to use the printables about the same time I read on here about some Target toy coupon that was doctored up or something.

Unless your store has something different from every other Target, it is only regarding the Toy coupon.

It has been a while since I tried to use them. I can`t remember what they had on the signs except for saying they no longer accepted printable coupons. And my cousin just said they had signs up at all the registers at her Target and told her they were not accepting any printable coupons any longer, Target or otherwise.

Just plain untrue. if they refuse them, call the 800 number. They need retraining.

Just plain untrue. if they refuse them, call the 800 number. They need retraining.

We will both have to call then because this has happened to me at my Target and to her at her Target 30 minutes away. :( I know it is getting to be a big hassle anymore to try to get a deal from Target anyways with coupons. It is sad when you have one $1 printable coupon and get refused. :no: I agree they need retraining. It seems all the stores make their own rules as they go. :(

O.k. quick question....If I go online & check availabilty for something & it says it's in stock @ my local store & then I go there & they say yeah we have 12 ( of course none on the shelf) so they go back in the stockroom come back out & say no the computers wrong we don't have any, Does that mean they really do & just are'nt putting them out til say the new ad??? or do they maybe really not have them?? I've been searching everywhere for the darn Mario Kart & I just have that feeling their holding back;)

Anyone really know??? Thanks:)

O.k. quick question....If I go online & check availabilty for something & it says it's in stock @ my local store & then I go there & they say yeah we have 12 ( of course none on the shelf) so they go back in the stockroom come back out & say no the computers wrong we don't have any, Does that mean they really do & just are'nt putting them out til say the new ad??? or do they maybe really not have them?? I've been searching everywhere for the darn Mario Kart & I just have that feeling their holding back;)

the computers really are often wrong. unless it is a clearance item, it is worth calling before taking the trouble to go.

was at Target (again) last pm.. found a Mommy and me doll for halloween ..scans-INF.

it was in a shelf with the regular dolls . for those of you who can get price adjusted for INF..check it out. my Target is not helpful when this happens-but I know many of you can get some good pricing.

Call the 800 number. It may be that they aren't taking outside internet coupons, but they DO take their own Target internet coupons.

It was one of their "internet" coupons. I called 800 and the lady said the policy is, if they don't scan, then they can't accept them. I have no idea why they wouldn't scan. I did not copy them, very frustrating. However she is sending me some coupons in the mail for my trouble, cuz the guy was very rude! and she said thats unacceptable. I walked out without any of my purchases because of how he treated me! :gdparanoid:

Not sure if anyone has posted about it yet but last night my target had the scrapbook items marked down to 75% off.These were stickers that had been at 30-50%.They include the spiderman sticker (0.98) cinderella (0.72) glitter alphabets (0.72) tinkerbell page kit (1.48) disney page kit (1.48) they are really good deals if you can catch them before they're gone.They seem to have moved them out to bring in the halloween scrapbook stuff.They do have some stuff thats only 30% off because they were newer such as paper packs, just scan and check to be sure. :eyepoppin

It was one of their "internet" coupons. I called 800 and the lady said the policy is, if they don't scan, then they can't accept them. I have no idea why they wouldn't scan. I did not copy them, very frustrating. However she is sending me some coupons in the mail for my trouble, cuz the guy was very rude! and she said thats unacceptable. I walked out without any of my purchases because of how he treated me! :gdparanoid:

Well bummer that it wouldn't scan. If you use an inkjet printer, you might try changing the DPI settings in the advanced section. If your lines aren't nice and crisp, sometimes the scanner cannot scan it. However, many of their coupons don't scan with the primary scanner, and they have to use the gun. If it happens again, you can always say something like, "another cashier used the scan gun when another one of the Target.com coupons didn't scan with the big scanner." If that doesn't work, then there is nothing to do, but it is worth a try. If you have access to a laser printer, they generally work best.

I'm stalking the princess lunchboxes and backpacks also...once it hits 50% they'll be gone so I am waiting for someone to post that they've gone to 50% too!

I'm sitting there every morning before work waiting for them to open and I run back to the school supplies check and head to work! Guess I'll just keep doing it. I got a lot of stuff last year too, including backpacks and a lunchbox for 75% but will def. be buying the ones I "need" at 50%. I'll post if mine hit 50%.

Try printing at the kiosk in the store. Mine uses blue-colored paper, and I DARE them not to take a coupon I just printed from their machine! :gdyelling:

Try printing at the kiosk in the store. Mine uses blue-colored paper, and I DARE them not to take a coupon I just printed from their machine! :gdyelling:

has anyone been able to print at the kiosk lately? I could not find the coupons...seems like the set up is different. Also, I have suggested this before...take the blue paper home from the kiosk and put it in your printer and print your IP's. you also save paper :)

I'm so excited I got a great deal:

### Schwinn Turbo Bike Trailer 082-04-0019 Reg 159.99 for 39.99 (75% off)

Here's the link: http://www.target.com/Schwinn-Turbo-Bike-Trailer-SC775/dp/B00007CWJ9/ref=cm_reviews_dp_seemore/602-8730789-9580630?ie=UTF8&coliid=&frombrowse=&alt%5Fview=custReviews

Swimming/pools stuff was 75% off, also saw kids' camping sets and an inflatable bed at 75% off. School stuff is still 30%.

I'm so excited I got a great deal:

### Schwinn Turbo Bike Trailer 082-04-0019 Reg 159.99 for 39.99 (75% off)

Here's the link: http://www.target.com/Schwinn-Turbo-Bike-Trailer-SC775/dp/B00007CWJ9/ref=cm_reviews_dp_seemore/602-8730789-9580630?ie=UTF8&coliid=&frombrowse=&alt%5Fview=custReviews

Swimming/pools stuff was 75% off, also saw kids' camping sets and an inflatable bed at 75% off. School stuff is still 30%.

That is an awesome find. We have been looking for one of these and will have to keep an eye out here!!!

My husband overheard someone talking with an employee about the Mario Kart one night. The employee said they were pretty sure that they had more in stock in the back and if they waited he would get some brought out. So of course my husband asks for one too. After waiting quite a while, we heard another employee with a walkie talkie asking about them. The person in the back said that they had plenty but could not bring them out until that weekend coming up. That weekend the Mario Kart was on sale in the flyer and they were told to hold all they had until the sale started. So yes, they may have some in the stock room and are holding on to them for whatever reason.

My husband overheard someone talking with an employee about the Mario Kart one night. The employee said they were pretty sure that they had more in stock in the back and if they waited he would get some brought out. So of course my husband asks for one too. After waiting quite a while, we heard another employee with a walkie talkie asking about them. The person in the back said that they had plenty but could not bring them out until that weekend coming up. That weekend the Mario Kart was on sale in the flyer and they were told to hold all they had until the sale started. So yes, they may have some in the stock room and are holding on to them for whatever reason.

I also heard the employees talking about this as I was returning an item at the customer service desk. :yup:

has anyone been able to print at the kiosk lately? I could not find the coupons...seems like the set up is different. Also, I have suggested this before...take the blue paper home from the kiosk and put it in your printer and print your IP's. you also save paper :)

I printed some a few weeks ago. I haven't tried to print any since, but I'll take a look tomorrow and get back to you.