Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I'm heading out in a bit to run errands and will check again. I wonder if they were missed somehow because there were at least 6 of them still sitting there at $24.98.

I won't be too upset if I don't get them since I did manage to snag one of those $400 Bryntry (sp?) patio sets a couple of weeks ago for $100. That deal has got to be one of my best ever - in the right place at the right time and in the market for something along those lines!

I would REALLY like to get the Super Craft Play Doh Caddy if any one has an extra to sell. I had one in my cart in January and someone took it!!! My little one would love to have it. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

YEAH I WAS ABLE TO FIND ONE!!

Edited by shoppingal
update

I would REALLY like to get the Super Craft Play Doh Caddy if any one has an extra to sell. I had one in my cart in January and someone took it!!! My little one would love to have it. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Have you checked the inventory search website to see if there are any in your area ? I found two near me. They were just placed on the shelf with the regular playdoh items. There is no clearance sticker on them either.

Found these baby items for 75% off yesterday:

### 030002311 - Angel Guard Seat Belt Release Cover, $2.24

### 030002312 - Itzbeen Baby Care Timer, $6.24

### 030101317 - Infantino Lil Lion's Happy Hangout Gym, $8.74

Have you checked the inventory search website to see if there are any in your area ? I found two near me. They were just placed on the shelf with the regular playdoh items. There is no clearance sticker on them either.

The Inventory search says available at my target, yet I have been there a couple of times with no luck. There is a spot for it on the shelf with the 4.74 price, but it is empty and I have not come across it while scoping out everything else.

I found the play doh creativity center that has 35 pieces to it for 6.24

Im not big on play doh, but thought this would give them a place to put it altogether, and it would give them a hard surface to work on.

The creativity center was regular price at my store but I got two of the Playdoh craft caddies. :)

The cashier was surprised. I didn't mention that I got the only two on the shelf. I wonder if more will show up and the price will stay the same, because it was showing 4.74 on the shelf. I guess it's another case of the wrong price getting put in the computer. I want some more for gifts. These are really nice.

The Inventory search says available at my target, yet I have been there a couple of times with no luck. There is a spot for it on the shelf with the 4.74 price, but it is empty and I have not come across it while scoping out everything else.

If your scanner is one with the keypad, punch in the DPCI and see if it shows up as in the back. If so, have it pulled.

The creativity center was regular price at my store but I got two of the Playdoh craft caddies. :)

The cashier was surprised. I didn't mention that I got the only two on the shelf. I wonder if more will show up and the price will stay the same, because it was showing 4.74 on the shelf. I guess it's another case of the wrong price getting put in the computer. I want some more for gifts. These are really nice.

Has anyone looked up the craft caddies online to see if they were available and actually found them at the store? My Target says "available", so I think I will check it out.

Does Playdoh dry out? Can I use them as Christmas gifts?

Has anyone looked up the craft caddies online to see if they were available and actually found them at the store? My Target says "available", so I think I will check it out.

Does Playdoh dry out? Can I use them as Christmas gifts?

It also said available at my Target----but no such luck.

I went and talked to one of the workers at target about those playdoh things, they are in our store for the 4.74, she said they only go that low in the stores they don't sell, it seems like every store but mine has them for the dollar, anyone know how that all works at targets?

I went and talked to one of the workers at target about those playdoh things, they are in our store for the 4.74, she said they only go that low in the stores they don't sell, it seems like every store but mine has them for the dollar, anyone know how that all works at targets?

I would have love to find it at the 4.74 price!!

Most people on here are saying they are $4.74. I believe my store was the only one that had them for $1.18. The price appears to be an error.

I looked and didn't think I saw this posted on here. Yesterday while at Target I found Durasal 12 pk batteries for $1.92. I got 6 packs. They were in the electronic. The red tickets said the oringinal price was $7.98. I was so excited it made up for not finding any MM!!

I'm so mad!!! I went to Target this afternoon and found 3 packs of MM, I was so excited! I haven't found any in a while. While ready to pay for them, the cashier just started laughing and said: these can't be 0.69 and called another cashier, who took me to another register so they could do a price check on the item. I told them they should sell them to me if that is the price that they were ringing for. They said that was the price for just one juice box, not the whole package. Of course, they couldn't find the price of the 10 pack, just the 15 pack, so they said they would sell it to me for 6.90!!!!! (because it was 0.69 x 10 juice boxes) :gdcensored: I told them that price was even higher than the 15 pack, so then they said I could take them for $5 each. At this point, my DD was tired and cranky (and so was I), so I didn't want to deal with it, so I just left and didn't buy anything else. I'm so mad, why do cashiers care so much about the prices on the items....

I found:

### Fancy Nancy tutu, 30% off, 9.xx

### Tinkerbell, Hanna M, Disney princesses makeup for girls (nail polish, gloss) 50%

### Disney mix max 30% off

Originally I went looking for the chex mix packs from the bulk section, because they've been at 15% for the longest time, I thought for sure today they would go to 30%, but no luck they are still at 15%. Has anybody seen these go lower?

Spongebob Lego Boating School is STILL $24.98. Not a lot of toy clearance but there were maybe one or two other lego sets (car ones, I think) and then some random stuff. Oh yeah, and a bunch of musical keychain thingys that were from high school musical.

I noticed a bunch of coffee marked down. Not sure if there was a rhyme or reason to it since there were a bunch of different brands - both in bags and cans. Not sure if they were ground or beans or both. (I just happened to cut down that aisle)

Not a clearance deal, but I also scored a Wii Fit! (Yes, it's more for me to play with than the kids!)