Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Does anyone know if and when the bulk cleaning products will go down any lower? I stocked up on those $2.25 coupons for the electrosol and I bought a few at 15% but 30% would be even better.

Went toy browsing and there was barely anything left.

usually 3-4 weeks or so, but it mostly depends on how much they need the space for the next round of items. Some items never go down, they just move them into the regular aisles and mix them in.

usually 3-4 weeks or so, but it mostly depends on how much they need the space for the next round of items. Some items never go down, they just move them into the regular aisles and mix them in.

Was at Target today and mine were all gone and didn't see any mixed in with the regular stuff so I wonder if it gets pulled off and pushed into the back?

Was at Target today and mine were all gone and didn't see any mixed in with the regular stuff so I wonder if it gets pulled off and pushed into the back?

I have seen them do that to prep the area for a new set of products, but it almost always ends up back on the shelves or on endcaps. Sometimes they actually just sell out of stuff, particularly at busy stores.

Waiting to hear also about the Rossford, Ohio store. If anyone gets there this AM or tomorrow AM, please post. I'll rush right out. I'm too far away to stop in every day but will make the trip if someone posts that they are clearancing out. Thanks!!!

What are these coupons and where do you get them?

Yeah I would love to know what those coupons are too. That would be a great deal for my new babygirl on diapers. Thanks!:)

Those diaper coupons can be printed off the link on the first post, "afullcup" link. HTH

I was at mine in Lafayette Indiana and they are condensing it down to two aisle so I am hoping tomorrow and there is now new stuff out that wasn't before. I will be there again tomorrow morning at 8 to see. I hope it's this week I am tired of stalking Target at 8 in the morning before work :) But hey I'll do it to save money.

I know here in Michigan that it is usually Wed. but I have seen posting recently for Thursday. Maybe they changed it. Regardless I am about out the door to get there at 8 and check it out. I'll let everyone know.

Yup, some stores are continually behind so they do it Thursday all the time. Just depends on the store.

Rossford Store seemed picked over on Sunday. I was at Monroe St on Friday. They seemed to have more? I have no idea which one to choose. The winter clearance they actually did it on 2 different days. That was nice.

Thanks for the update.

as soon as the tv repair guy gets here and is done... i'm heading out to see what my store has... seems like i haven't been to target in months but reallys its only been about a week.. lol... if i find anything good i'll post...

I called my mother to have her hit up her target for the 50% off diapers- hers were only at 30%, but she bought them anyways because it worked out to .12 a diaper and they were running low on the small sizes. She'll wait it out for the larger one. Im going to go to my target on lunch and see what they are at now.

Checked two stores in NY... NADA in toys! STill 30 to 50%. Lots of cleared aisles though.

Where in NY? I live in Albany and the one in Latham has signs up 30% but if you scan item it came up 75%. The one in East Greenbush is still 30-50%. I am going to try tomorrow...