Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

### 086081313 2 pk Care-Bears Cuties $2.48 (50%)

### 086000478 View master rain forest 3 pk

Disappointed that most of the toys still 30%, some 50%, and a rare 75%. Talked to one of my full-time workers and he said that they should be marking bulk down to 30% on Tues or Wed of next week. At least I was able to show MIL some of what I was watching in case I can't make it back next week. Most baby stuff (clothes, carseats, strollers) still 30%.

Chesterfield, MO Target served me VERY well yesterday!!! This what I picked up (was on a mini-vacation; only so much room in the car), but they still had tons of toys and baby stuff (most toys were 75%, Legos were the only thing I saw that were only 50% and baby stuff was anywhere from 30%-75% off). Lots of carseats left.

### Graco Vie4 Stroller 24.98 (75%)

### Spongebob Legos (the boat school one) 24.98 (50%)

### Star Wars Sith lightsaber 4.98 (75%)

To Lalam- Which one? I checked out the Daniels store and they still had most at 30-50% last night. Maybe all the 75% were already gone by the time I got there. I was going to try Gulf Coast and Coconut Point today. Glad to see another Ft. Myers shopper on here!

I went to the one on Daniels. They had a lot of 75% off toys mixed in with the others. You have to really look. A lot of the really good deals were boys toys-perfect for my 7 year old. They also had lots of shoes marked down, but again, you have to look at the individual pairs because it says 30%off, but I found sandals and sneakers for my 5 year old daughter for $3.24.

I couldn't pass them up! I'm also glad to see someone else in the area here!

To Lalam- Which one? I checked out the Daniels store and they still had most at 30-50% last night. Maybe all the 75% were already gone by the time I got there. I was going to try Gulf Coast and Coconut Point today. Glad to see another Ft. Myers shopper on here!

I went to the one on Daniels. They had a lot of 75% off toys mixed in with the others. You have to really look. A lot of the really good deals were boys toys-perfect for my 7 year old. They also had lots of shoes marked down, but again, you have to look at the individual pairs because it says 30%off, but I found sandals and sneakers for my 5 year old daughter for $3.24.

I couldn't pass them up! I'm also glad to see someone else in the area here!

Thanks for the info! I made it to Gulf Coast today and they had a lot more at 50%.

Doesn't Target like girls & babies!!! :mad:Same as all others here have found, most of what was 75% was for boys!! Don't they know I have 6 grandaughters & they want toys too! And to the person who forged the toy coupon right before the sale :gdcensored:

I was at least able to find the Sunnypatch tunnell, croquet, cart, tool set & bucket yesterday. Amazed they were still there. And I want to thank the person who (hid) saved the complete 6 piece Starwars figure set for me. Who ever you are thank you it will make a nice gift at 75% off.:D

Purple Dyson starting to go down in price, sorry no DPC & also Kodak Picture frame reg $149 for $75. Bulk sec 15-30% great time for those PG coupons.

Best deal of the year Medela Metro breast pump $83 reg. $329!!! Just a fluke st. 4 mi. away still$329.

Perused two stores, most of these were only on clearance at one or the other:

### 056130100 Kodak Easyshare SV811 Digital Photo Frame $74.98 (50% off)

### 056100566 Kodak Easyshare C813 8 MP Digital Camera and Printer Dock $89.98 (50% off)

### 072070012 Dyson Animal $349 (30% off)

### Select fragrances 75% off (Azarro Onyx, Lauren Style, Lancome Hypno, Sean John, Phat Farm, Old Spice Signature, Stetson Black, and Flair)

### Select natural beauty products 50% off (Alba, Avalon Organics, Jason, Kiss My Face)

### BBQ tools 75% off

### Victoria Hagen household decor 75% off

The HUGE SuperT near me had patio at FULL PRICE still, and very few clearance items. I figure they just have so much room they don't need to move it out so quickly. Toys were only 50% at both stores. Some bulk items were 30%.

Does anyone know when fans and window AC units will go on clearance? I need one for my DD's room. It's hitting triple digits here and being in old military housing the upstairs just does not get cool in the summer. Their room is steifling at bed time. TIa for any info.

Found a few toys that were regularly 9.99 and got them for 2.48

They were the girl crush nail set and hair streak set. She wanted that last year so I bought both to put away for christmas.

Saw baby alives for 13.98

Littlest Pet shop plush w/ codes to play online regularly 7.99 and my daughter bought one for 1.87

Does anyone know when fans and window AC units will go on clearance? I need one for my DD's room. It's hitting triple digits here and being in old military housing the upstairs just does not get cool in the summer. Their room is steifling at bed time. TIa for any info.

Some of our fans have gone to 30% off as of yesterday. Box fans and the small desk fans.

Found a few toys that were regularly 9.99 and got them for 2.48

They were the girl crush nail set and hair streak set. She wanted that last year so I bought both to put away for christmas.

Saw baby alives for 13.98

Littlest Pet shop plush w/ codes to play online regularly 7.99 and my daughter bought one for 1.87

OMG:eyepoppin

What Littlest pet shop toy did u get for that price?

I went yesterday and there will be slim pickings at my favorite Target for 75% toys.:( I think everyone just got what they wanted at 50%. There are a lot of fashion dolls. HSM, different Bratz, 3 cabbage patch dolls left. There are a lot of Little Einstein things with red stickers. Most of the Monopoly games are gone. I grabbed the:

### Transformer hand held game computer $7.xx

### Monopoly Disney edition $9.xx (only a few were left didn't want to risk it)

Really had to dig to find anything good because the department was a mess but I did find some good things.

###Speed Racer Battle Rig - 24.99 marked to 6.48

###Optimus Prime (Transformers) Dart gun - 6.22

### Star Wars figurines - 1.58

### Various Hot Wheel tracks and playsets -4.98

Good day today... got

### Assorted Graduation Premade 8x8 Scrapbooks- $3.74

### Frisbee- $0.48

### Old Spice Bulk Deodorant- $4.24

Didn't buy

### Scene it? Squabble- $7.xx

### Monopoly Here and Now Edition- $7.xx

Where in Texas do you live? Looking for patio funiture.

Perused two stores, most of these were only on clearance at one or the other:

### 056130100 Kodak Easyshare SV811 Digital Photo Frame $74.98 (50% off)

### 056100566 Kodak Easyshare C813 8 MP Digital Camera and Printer Dock $89.98 (50% off)

### 072070012 Dyson Animal $349 (30% off)

### Select fragrances 75% off (Azarro Onyx, Lauren Style, Lancome Hypno, Sean John, Phat Farm, Old Spice Signature, Stetson Black, and Flair)

### Select natural beauty products 50% off (Alba, Avalon Organics, Jason, Kiss My Face)

### BBQ tools 75% off

### Victoria Hagen household decor 75% off

The HUGE SuperT near me had patio at FULL PRICE still, and very few clearance items. I figure they just have so much room they don't need to move it out so quickly. Toys were only 50% at both stores. Some bulk items were 30%.

Our Target here in Michigan had a few toys at 75% FInally! Here's what I got...

### 087060922 Turtle figure w/ goo. $2.48

### 087070324 Hot wheels set $3.32

### 087070239 Another Hot wheels Set $2.54

### 078111030 Giraffe Sunny Patch Tunnel $4.98

Also I seen the digtal photo frame 50% , there were probably 50 Hulk figures at 75% for $2.48 but my boys have no interest and tons of outdoor toys @ 50%:(. I am holding out that I will get barbies, bratz and cabbage patch's @ 75%!! :rolleyes:On the Target site there is coupons for $1.00 off Hot Pockets and they are only $2.19 there anyways so you get them for $1.19, not bad. Once again no mm for me!

I feel like a stalker at my target :tongue1: They are getting ready to do something big with the toys, they were clearing out one whole isle and had carts everywhere....I'm going back this afternoon to see if anything more has been done. None of the employees will give out any of the info...I was asking about a pool and if/when it would be marked down again, and all the girl said is i'm sure sometime...well hello i could figure that much out~:rolleyes: