Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Would a 14 yr old like this for christmas? He's so hard to buy for so Im thinking this would be a great and origonal gift. Thanks. (so this is an actual camcorder that can play back stuff?) Also, there is 2 left right now. Will it go any lower do you think?

Our 14 yr. old cousin got one for his B-day and LOVES it. I guess he and his friends like to record the different things they do (skiing, skateboarding, etc.)

Target had tons of stuff for only 30% off. Today's trips:

bought 3 poptarts - 3 for $7 (used target's 3 50c coupons) = 3 for 5.50

goldfish snack pack - .38c

Swiffer wet jet - $17 - $3 manuf.

Tommy Hilfiger perfume - 2.48

Oral-B power ranger toothpaste - 1.xx

cottonelle wet wipes - 1.58 (forgot the coupons in car)

there were couple other things too, cant remember. Going back tomm with some coupons to get teh clearanced food stuff like their cookies, etc. cant remember now. Had a long day.:tired:

I scored the Diego trike for 75% off today... $9.98. It rang at $0.00 so I had a floor person scan it for the last sale price. The lady said, "well it was $9.98, but we don't sell merchandise like that. They won't sell it to you!" I told her, "Oh I beg to differ" and then ran to the register before she could tip them off that I was coming. Shouldn't they be happy people are even still spending money in their stores with the economy the way it is!

Had a good day today. Got

Poptarts - clearance

2 fruit rollups - .65 q

Colgate toothpaste w/travel tube attached - reg 3.49; 1.50 off mf q + 1.00 off target q

2 Clarol hair color - BOGO free + coupon

2 Clarol Nice N Easy Perfect 10 - reg 11.98; bogo free + coupon and recevied $5 gc

2 Herbal Essence shampoo - 2.49 each; Target $2/2 + 2 $1 off q

2 24/7 deodarant - on sale 1.99 + 2 $1 off

Gillette Qualtro razor kit 9.99 = $4 off + target $2 off

subtotal 54 and change, after coupons 12.33 + got $5 target gc. I'm excited because this is only my second time with q's like this and I have never saved so much. I love this!

Would a 14 yr old like this for christmas? He's so hard to buy for so Im thinking this would be a great and origonal gift. Thanks. (so this is an actual camcorder that can play back stuff?) Also, there is 2 left right now. Will it go any lower do you think?

I think it is easy to use and I can carry it with me al the time. My DIL also got one and she loves hers too. I would get one for anybody of any age. I may get one for my DS17 for Christmas too. I think if you see one I would get it. You can view it on the camcorder, ( and get a memory card) but then you can download to your computer. (I think then you can burn a DVD) or use it for sites like utube. It is extremely simple to use.

I think it is easy to use and I can carry it with me al the time. My DIL also got one and she loves hers too. I would get one for anybody of any age. I may get one for my DS17 for Christmas too. I think if you see one I would get it. You can view it on the camcorder, ( and get a memory card) but then you can download to your computer. (I think then you can burn a DVD) or use it for sites like utube. It is extremely simple to use.

Thanks. I think Im going to buy it if its still there (I'll go later tonight). Is the $64 price the lowest you think?

I think that is 50% off and a lot of Targets salvaged them after 50% instead of going 75%.

I will buy it tonight. I'll try to use the $5 off coupon from Target too. Let me use it before on video games and bikes. Just hope the one girl is working. She lets anything and everything go through. lol

Thanks. I think Im going to buy it if its still there (I'll go later tonight). Is the $64 price the lowest you think?

Which model is one that's $64? Or more specifically, how many minutes of video does it hold?

I just read the Rite-Aid ad that begins tomorrow (Sunday, May 25) and they are selling a Pure Digital (aka Flip Video -- same manufacturer) Point & Shoot Video Camcorder for $69.99 minus a $40 Single Check rebate = $29.99 (final price) HOT BUY! Page 8, bottom of the page, next to some alarm clocks.

I went to Rite-Aid to take a look at it (actually, went to 2 Rite-Aids to find it) and here's the deal --- it is the 30 minute camcorder.

The UPC = 892684000106

Here's the info from Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FD8MJS/ref=nosim/httpstrateama-20

Pure Digital PDT-005 Camcorder with Built In Memory, 30 Minute - (PDT005)

ASIN: B000FD8MJS

And in the Rite-Aid Ad, there's another Video Camera above it for $99.99 (and there's a $20 Single Check rebate). It says it's a Flip Digital Video Camera, but it is not .. it is a VuPoint Solutions (Model DV-M5056BLK-AP-BX).

Edited by SweetiePoosMom
typo

I can let you know. Don't have the specs in front of me. Im waiting on my sister and we are going to Target then. If anything, I'll buy tonight then see if the Rite Aid one is better. I can always return at a later time. I know the origonal price was $149.99

I did pretty well for once at Target today

Video Now color fx (i bought 2 one lime green one hot pink) reg 29.99 marked 7.47

Net Jet online gaming system reg 14.99 marked 3.74

Net Jet games reg 9.99 marked 2.48 (i bought 3, Spongebob, Transformers and Billy & Mandy)

Halo Bigs Kids Sleep Sacks (i think these were a return from online) reg 19.99 marked 4.96

Girls outdoor rubber garden shoes 75% off forgot price and dd is already wearing them I think they were 3.48 though

Which model is one that's $64? Or more specifically, how many minutes of video does it hold?

I just read the Rite-Aid ad that begins tomorrow (Sunday, May 25) and they are selling a Pure Digital (aka Flip Video -- same manufacturer) Point & Shoot Video Camcorder for $69.99 minus a $40 Single Check rebate = $29.99 (final price) HOT BUY! Page 8, bottom of the page, next to some alarm clocks.

I went to Rite-Aid to take a look at it (actually, went to 2 Rite-Aids to find it) and here's the deal --- it is the 30 minute camcorder.

The UPC = 892684000106

And in the Rite-Aid Ad, there's another Video Camera above it for $99.99 (and there's a $20 Single Check rebate). It says it's a Flip Digital Video Camera, but it is not .. it is a VuPoint Solutions (Model DV-M5056BLK-AP-BX).

Thanks for the great information!!! You saved us alot of time.

The UPC = 892684000106

Thank you, I have been wanting a cheap video camera, because my other one is broken. $30 sounds like a great deal, I hope they have them in stock!:eyepoppin

Went to Target last night and had some fun with my sis in law. I'm glad that the cashier was young and had patience though. ;)

Here's what I got:

12 BOGO Clarol Perfect 10 hair coloring. Had a $5 gc with each purchase so I purchased two at a time. Total oop was $12.90.

Always pads w/ free coupon from dd school

3 24/7 deodarant w/ $1 off q oop .97

2 Glade air freshner on sale .98 had BOGO q + $1 off q = oop 0

Oxy stian remover, sale plus $1 q = oop 1.54

Rimmell blush on sale 1.97 + $1 q = oop .97

Revlon nail polish w/ q = .97

2 fruit roll up 1.54 clearance

minite maid 10 ct drink = .64

plus off course my son had to get a sweater (it's summer in Tx I do not understand that) $24.95

Went to Target last night and had some fun with my sis in law. I'm glad that the cashier was young and had patience though. ;)

Here's what I got:

12 BOGO Clarol Perfect 10 hair coloring. Had a $5 gc with each purchase so I purchased two at a time. Total oop was $12.90.

just curious...what do you do with 12 Clairol Perfect 10's ?

This is so funny and good for me...

I brought up the clearanced flip camcorder to the cashier (she knows me as she loves my deals!). The front end supervisor.. Ken saw the camcorder. He told me he bought one awhile ago and thought they salvaged them already. I told him this was the last one (came up INF). He said " Well its 50% off now and I believe they went to 75% off so I'll give it to you for that price." He told the cashier this and I guess all she heard was 75% off. Instead of taking the additional 25% off she took 75% off the $64 price! I even used my $5 off of $25 coupon! Got it for next to nothing! I went home doing the happy dance! lol

This is so funny and good for me...

I brought up the clearanced flip camcorder to the cashier (she knows me as she loves my deals!). The front end supervisor.. Ken saw the camcorder. He told me he bought one awhile ago and thought they salvaged them already. I told him this was the last one (came up INF). He said " Well its 50% off now and I believe they went to 75% off so I'll give it to you for that price." He told the cashier this and I guess all she heard was 75% off. Instead of taking the additional 25% off she took 75% off the $64 price! I even used my $5 off of $25 coupon! Got it for next to nothing! I went home doing the happy dance! lol

Did you find it at the Mass store? I was stalking them for a while and on the day they salvaged them the guy I kept talking to about them said he could sell me the display at a discount (the stock was already gone - and it wasn't even 10am yet). When I got there he said the display didn't work so he went and found one in the package and sold that to me at a discount. That was weeks ago so I'm surprised there was still one in the store. You got a great deal!

Did you find it at the Mass store? I was stalking them for a while and on the day they salvaged them the guy I kept talking to about them said he could sell me the display at a discount (the stock was already gone - and it wasn't even 10am yet). When I got there he said the display didn't work so he went and found one in the package and sold that to me at a discount. That was weeks ago so I'm surprised there was still one in the store. You got a great deal!

It was at the Massillon store. Went 3 days ago and 2 in package on the rack. I came back here and posted about it, then was told on here it wouldn't go any lower. So I went back today and only the one on the shelf. Thats when the guy at the front of the store told the cashier 75% off (luckily she did what she did! ). this will be a great christmas gift for my 14 yr old son.