Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

So, I went to the South County store the other day & they had the same Diego trikes that my store marked down a few weeks ago. They are at 50% what day would they be marked again? I have no clue when they were set to 50% but would like to keep an eye on them. They had probably 10 so I'm hopeful I could get it for 75%.

Is it just me or are they taking longer to mark down their stuff now? I really hope they don't become like Wal-mart where items sit at a tiny % off forever. The Dora globes have been at 50% for weeks here.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51R7XCH1SPL._SS260_.jpg

Link for the Go Diego Go trike on clearance is <a href="http://www.target.com/Huffy-Go-Diego-Trike/dp/B000EYF5P2/sr=1-10/qid=1210786754/ref=sr_1_10/602-5652047-0007017?ie=UTF8&index=target&field-browse=1038604&rh=k%3Adiego&page=1"> here</a>

They are originally $39.99 & the box says its for 3-5 yrs.

DCPI: 082-03-0047

They are 50% at one of my stores now but another store here clearanced them weeks ago. Either way its worth a shot to check it out!

I grabbed a Diego trike 50% off today. There is one more left so hopefully I will catch it at 75% off. Our store also clearanced out the Kandoo wipes. They were 50% off at 1.88, then I used my manufacturer Q's and got them for .88 each yipee!!

What section is the aerogarden in? The outdoor garden?

I have only seen them at a couple of stores, but in both cases they were near the stuff like storage tubs, hair dryers & shavers, etc.

If anyone is interested, they have them at the Duarte store here in SG Valley. I think they were still 30% off, though.

my neighbor received target coupons in the mail with a reusable card. she's not sure what she did to get it.

anyone know? (hoping it's not illegal or illicit! ;) )

I got them also. The only thing I can think of is that I've ordered online.

my neighbor received target coupons in the mail with a reusable card. she's not sure what she did to get it.

anyone know? (hoping it's not illegal or illicit! ;) )

It isn't really "reusable." You only get one use of the coupon per item on it. Which I think stinks myself....but that's me.

I told someone the other day that there were no Nemo stickers in dollar spot, only Nemo tattoos, but I was wrong. I went there today to pick up an Rx for DS3 and lo and behold, most of what I got last week was gone and they had out new Nemo stuff, inlcuding crayons, 2-pack of ice packs, puffy vinyl stickers, and books of regular stickers - 4 large sheets per book (great for favors to split out by sheet). So of course I HAD to buy more. I really hope I can catch at least some of this on clearance at some point, but we shall see. :)

Finally, a deal worth posting. I was at the Vogel Rd Target in MO and found a Barbie golf club set for $9.97. I'm excited, this is the same set I tried to buy after Christmas only to have the mgr refuse to sell it for the clearance price because the system didn't show it.

DGD, age 8, was with me and said "Now I can show Dad how to play golf!" :D

I got it too but I've never ordered from their website.

they seem to use a variety of methods to get addresses. They say they send them to different groups at different times including people who have contacted customer service (phone or email), red card holders, people who've ordered online, and even rented lists.

I have only seen them at a couple of stores, but in both cases they were near the stuff like storage tubs, hair dryers & shavers, etc.

If anyone is interested, they have them at the Duarte store here in SG Valley. I think they were still 30% off, though

Thanks! I will look for those..I so wanted one of those for Mother's Day. My hubby said he couldnt find them and he went to 3 targets...He did manage to find a hammock though! :rolleyes:

Got 10 packs of Huggies Feel and Learn training diapers for $3.98 and a jumbo pack of Huggies for $5.24.

Okay...did you pay 3.98 for each one or 3.98 for all ten packs????????? Were they on clearance or did you use coupons? I am in the midst of potty training..so, I need training diapers..

I told someone the other day that there were no Nemo stickers in dollar spot, only Nemo tattoos, but I was wrong. I went there today to pick up an Rx for DS3 and lo and behold, most of what I got last week was gone and they had out new Nemo stuff, inlcuding crayons, 2-pack of ice packs, puffy vinyl stickers, and books of regular stickers - 4 large sheets per book (great for favors to split out by sheet). So of course I HAD to buy more. I really hope I can catch at least some of this on clearance at some point, but we shall see. :)

It was me....we still have no Nemo things! I know they have the product because I saw it boxed on a stocking cart, the manager opened the tatoos and sold me some. I'll check tomorrow, thanks for letting me know!

Okay...did you pay 3.98 for each one or 3.98 for all ten packs????????? Were they on clearance or did you use coupons? I am in the midst of potty training..so, I need training diapers..

I'm sure that it was $3.98 per pack and that is an awesome deal, especially if you use coupons on top of that. My question about it is what size was the package (how many pull ups in a pack)? I have some packages that have 26 and some have 40 (for size 3T).

The aerogarden is located with the "as seen on tv" stuff. Normally next to the kitchen items.

Target is really slow with the markdowns right now.

I would love to get one of these for a "great" price but we only had one and noticed just before Mothers Day it was gone, if they are clearancing them, I don't think they will get another one in LOL

Got some good deals on diapers today. Huggies super mega packs size 4 orig 19.98 for 9.98 plus coupons and swaddlers size 2-3 jumbo pack orig 10.49 for 5.24 plus coupons. Also noticed they marked down cans of similac and good start bonus size formula, only 15% off though.