Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Does anyone know when the Summer patio furniture gets marked down? And will it get to 75% off or is it usually sold out by then?? I checked the first post to see if it was posted but I didnt see it there...TIA :)

I dont know when it is marked down but last year I know there was stuff left for the 75% mark down. It seems it was marked down pretty late in the summer if I remember correctly. Like maybe july or aug but I am not sure.

Is this the post you were refering to?

Thank you! My BIL is a computer genious I will see if he can find me a program for free, but if not I will have to check that one out.

To keep it on topic, noticed there were tons of the bigger electronics at 50% off today there were the satellite radios & tons of cordless phones.

I did pretty well last night:

NBB Fusion $9.98 (mis-marked, scanned @ $19.98 but they had to give it to me as marked :woot2:)

NBB Vol. 1 card $4.98 (reg. $19.99)

SpongeBob Vol. 1 card $4.98 (reg $19.99)

Jump In! Soundtrack card $3.74 (reg $14.99)

Drake Bell card $3.74 (reg $14.99)

Crazy Frog card $3.74 (reg $14.99)

DD9 was thrilled! She didn't know that I had already bought her a Fusion about a month ago, which I was saving for her birthday this summer. But, since she was with me today I decided to go ahead and buy it @ that fabulous price and give it to her as a reward for straight A's on her report card last week. Tomorrow, I'll take back the one I got at 50% off, so I'm coming out $30 ahead. Also, I had hidden some of the cards waiting for them to go down, but, alas, my hiding place has finally been discovered! :gdcensored: Oh well. I worked well for several months. I'll just have to find a new spot.

I also got:

10-pk Memorex CD-R $1.48 ($5.99) I took the last 1

Mini MagLite $1.96 (this was an unopened "As Is", said reg price was $7.99)

Kodak 4X6 photo paper 60-ct $2.23 ($8.94) They had a ton left

Rayovak 4-pk AAA $0.64 ($2.59) I took the last 4

Rayovak 2-pk 9V $1.12 ($4.49) I took the last 1

I also had my eye on:

Memorex 1GB mp3 player $34.98 (50% off) Comes pre-loaded with a bunch of popular songs. Expandable SD slot.

Polaroid digital camcorder $49.98 (50% off)

I might go back 4 those tomorrow when I take back the other Fusion. I have a niece (11) who might like that mp3 player and a nephew (15) who would love that camcorder.

Edited by gezzmom70

Does anyone know when the Summer patio furniture gets marked down? And will it get to 75% off or is it usually sold out by then?? I checked the first post to see if it was posted but I didnt see it there...TIA :)

It usually goes to 75% shortly after July 4th. Two years ago I was able to get some things for 75% off, but last year, everything was gone. Best to watch, and if things are low at 50% off, get it.

About the Fusion video player, Does anyone know what type file it uses. There are free conversion software programs out there. You could probably find some links in the technology thread.

MP3, WMA9, PD-DRM, WM-DRM/Video

Or if you were married to my DH, other types....Nice having a rocket scientist hubby...

Anyone know if your store still carries a Peek a Boo Bunny (that was in the dollar spot)? It is about 6 inches Toes to Ears (extended). It's tan in color and was made in China.

I am in desperate need to find one and will pay S&H and a little extra for your efforts.

I have a picture (PM me if you need to see).

My recent deals - found Disney Princess paperback at 75% off, making it .89. There were some toys at 30 & 50% off, but nothing to get excited about. Electronics seemed to be pretty full of clearance items... mainly flash drives though.

Thanks !

i went yesterday and found the hannah montana stage for 15.00 (awesome for me was at walmart and it was 35 on clearance), the fission for 9.98, Drake Bell card $3.74, Crazy Frog card $3.74, also got the naked brothers band but then realized it was the video card one :( after we opened it up so useless to me, and the net jet controllers were 7.48 and the key card games were 4.98 each--my son's bday was yesterday and these are actually pretty fun to play (online pc only and small print says hasbro has agreed to support until 1-1-09 (hoping this will change as other stores (like walmart) have them still at full price). also got some scene it on the go games for 7.48 (marvel and disney).

heading out to another target by me this afternoon hope to find more deals--will let you know what i see~

For those of you who bought the Fusion/ Fissions I am seeing tons of the cards popping up on Ebay, but I can't find them many other places. Where else can you buy these things? I am looking for some cards for my sons Fusion. He has been begging me to watch Spongebob on it :(

Like I said before if anyone has any extras or their store has any extras I am willing to pay for the item + shipping just PM me.

To keep on topic, the Barbies & such in the toy clearance should hit 75% Thursday right?

Edited by stlmom
spelling

So pretty good trip this morning I got another fusion! Yeah the media player not the video one it wasn't ringing up correctly so the lady gave it to me for 4.98! bonus:D

Huggies clean team wipes on sale for 1.99 and I bought 4 of them had 2-3.00 mfq got them for less then .50 a tub! got a 2G memory flash card for 12.48 reg 49.99!~ don't even have that kind of camera :tongue1: but someone i know will love me for that deal~ a cute little white sundress for 3.24 however just noticed my receipt they charged me twice...know what that means, HAVE to go back to target now;)

Not a clearance, but Target reduced the 1 liter bottles of Liption Green Tea to $1.02. Use the $1 off printable Target coupon (no size on coupon so you can use it) and get them for .02 each! I had 5 of the coupons printed out so used them all today. Not bad getting 5 1 liter bottles of the green tea for 10 cents!

For those of you who bought the Fusion/ Fissions I am seeing tons of the cards popping up on Ebay, but I can't find them many other places. Where else can you buy these things? I am looking for some cards for my sons Fusion. He has been begging me to watch Spongebob on it :(

Like I said before if anyone has any extras or their store has any extras I am willing to pay for the item + shipping just PM me.

To keep on topic, the Barbies & such in the toy clearance should hit 75% Thursday right?

Yeah, I'm afraid after buying these that the cards will be hard to find. Are they discontinuing this item?

Oh, and for the person that got the video by mistake, they might take it back. I bought a Disney card and asked if it would fit the Fusion and the guy said it should but if it doesn't just bring it back.

Yeah, I'm afraid after buying these that the cards will be hard to find. Are they discontinuing this item?

Oh, and for the person that got the video by mistake, they might take it back. I bought a Disney card and asked if it would fit the Fusion and the guy said it should but if it doesn't just bring it back.

The cards have never been plentiful. I have only ever seen a handful of titles. You are much better off getting some software and doing your own. Besides, in the long run it is MUCH more cost effective. Just covert your own DVDs to the format to put them onto the standard SD cards.

not to much good clearance today...baby clothes still 30%, those fusion player things are 75% but DD is about to be 3 so didn't pay too much attention to it, found 4 apple MM & 3 grape MM but I was really good about it and only bought 2 of each and left 3 on the shelf for the next person. Some toys are 50%, still watching the playdoh deluxe set (reg $19.99, now $9.98) since there is about 15 still left. I found the diapers that someone got 50%, the ones that had 112 for size 5 and I scanned it but it was full price for us!

not to much good clearance today...baby clothes still 30%, those fusion player things are 75% but DD is about to be 3 so didn't pay too much attention to it, found 4 apple MM & 3 grape MM but I was really good about it and only bought 2 of each and left 3 on the shelf for the next person. Some toys are 50%, still watching the playdoh deluxe set (reg $19.99, now $9.98) since there is about 15 still left. I found the diapers that someone got 50%, the ones that had 112 for size 5 and I scanned it but it was full price for us!

My DS is 2 1/2 & we bought him the video one (Yes I know hes really young, but he only uses it when he is with us and is surprisingly really gentle with it) I think it will be great for our road trip this summer! But, he always wants to listen to music on Daddy's ipod. You never know she might enjoy it.

Found an AS IS dvd- V is for Vendetta for $3.xx (DH is so getting into PP now!)

My DS is 2 1/2 & we bought him the video one (Yes I know hes really young, but he only uses it when he is with us and is surprisingly really gentle with it) I think it will be great for our road trip this summer! But, he always wants to listen to music on Daddy's ipod. You never know she might enjoy it.

Found an AS IS dvd- V is for Vendetta for $3.xx (DH is so getting into PP now!)

I got one for DD who is 2.5 also, glad I'm not the only one! Now to figure out how to convert some movies for it, since I can't seem to find any on clearance that she would enjoy...

well the target i went to today didnt have much but i was able to find a cheetah girls 2 and a disney mixclip for 3.74 each, and video now movies were 2.88 each (I got a batman, danny phantom, and one other the name excapes me right now) the video nows were 14.78 half off i believe, and they had a few of them-- i will go back and get one *hopefully* at 75 off i was able to find these at all three targets close to me (plymouth/middlebelt, haggarty/8mile, and grand river/9 mile) my sons stopped working (we got these when they originally came out) --dont really need one my daughters still works fine... but we love the gadgets. :tongue1:

Just got back from Target. Just like other people said there were a ton of girls clothes 75% off, I got my DD 4 pajama bottoms for 2.48 a piece, shirts to match for 2.24, and a terry cloth hoodie for 3.24. They also had crest clearanced to 1.68 plus they had samples of some dental floss and the night crest included with it, I had 3 $1 off coupons so got them for .68. And the best deal of all was right when I got there I went to get the pop/popcorn deal and I had the breadstick coupon and for some reason my total came up to .96 cents! Even though the coupon says right on it you must spend $1. Oh well I didn't mind. The next time I'm there I will have to look at the wipes better I have the $3 off coupons too.

well the target i went to today didnt have much but i was able to find a cheetah girls 2 and a disney mixclip for 3.74 each, and video now movies were 2.88 each (I got a batman, danny phantom, and one other the name excapes me right now) the video nows were 14.78 half off i believe, and they had a few of them-- i will go back and get one *hopefully* at 75 off i was able to find these at all three targets close to me (plymouth/middlebelt, haggarty/8mile, and grand river/9 mile) my sons stopped working (we got these when they originally came out) --dont really need one my daughters still works fine... but we love the gadgets. :tongue1:

SO you found Video now videos at Target? I can't seem to find those anymore. Where were they at at Target? End cap? Electronics? Toy??