Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Just a heads up... Colgate 8.2oz toothpaste w/ attached free colgate total 4.2oz is on clearance for $1.68.... Inside the free box of colgate total 4.2 oz is a Target coupon for $1 off any coglate coupon. Expires 4/30/08. Cashier let me open the boxes after she scanned to use them on that transaction! lol. If you are able too, there are MQ coupons for $1 and $1.50 for colgate out there too. Just a heads up

Lucky you! Mine didnt have any inside and i had bought like 8!!!!!

Just got back from Target. They were marking alot of departments down today, electronics, girls, boys and toys.

PSP cae $4.98

DS Lite Kit $6.28

Coloring books $.24 and $.67

Mach 3 razors $4.37

Girls dresses $3.24, $3.74

Girls shirts $1.48, $2.24

Girls jammies $3.74 ( disney princess)

Boys shirts $1.24

King size comforter $12.48

Also they have the pink shaker MP3 player 512 MB marked down to $4.98. Alot of toys , barbie,fisher price and other 50 - 75%.

Edited by mummatoalex
b

Couldnt wait to get back and let you all know ... THE FUSIONS AND FISIONS ARE 75% OFF!!! They also had a ton of electronics, TVs, radios, cd players,headphones, Camcorder disks all 75% off. Printers were 75% off too. Have fun and happy shopping!!!!

Go to a different Target. Tell them you don't have a receipt. Tell them you received the item as a gift, and you would simply like to exchange for the same item. See if it works. It's at least worth a shot, right!?

They told me they couldn't even return it without the receipt because it was over 20.00 value!:gdparanoid: So i went and bought the same camera and returned the old one on the new receipt~ :D

I picked up one of the Fusions for myself this weekend. Can't beat 19.99 for a 1GB MP3 player. I got Spongebob. Loading it now with my favorite songs.

Also got in on the Pepsi/Frito Deal on Saturday. I printed the coupons from the coupon generator and they all scanned with no problems. Used the Pepsi one and the Frito Lay one.

Not much today, got a little girls shirt 75% off, nothing marked down 75% in baby clothes at my store. Lots marked down in electronics today, fusions, fissions, disney players all 75% off, cordless phones systems (ans. machine, multiple handsets) but only marked to 50% and there were tons so I will wait for 75%. Got the simpsons game for xbox 360 75% off 12.48. CD labels were 75% also. Lots of toys marked to 50% off, will definately wait for 75% off on those too.

Yup. I had the same issue. $2 coupon attached to shower cleaner and $5 coupon beeped item not found.

But to avoid these BEEPS, give the $5 coupon first and then followed by free SB toilet scrubber coupon and then followed by $2 tub and tile refill coupon. This will avoid the beeps and attaches to the items correctly. Higher value coupons to lower value coupons.

Has anyone else had a problem with the scotchbright coupons?

I went to a diff. Target yesterday that I normally do not go to. The $2 coupons attached to the clearance $3.74 shower cleaners instead of the $5 coupons . Then for the refills $1.25 the $2 coupons said item not purchased! To make it worse she did not even scan all & missed some! When I went to services they had the LOD look at my reciept she just said I should be happy that they took more than one! Fine print 1 per purchase. :eek: They just kept my coupons and would not price adjust anything. :mad: To make it even worse I grabbed the wrong snax coupons Frito instead of the exp. Dorito coupons & they did not scan on the Pepsi deal. Not a good day, I had to actually spend money on things that should have been FREE.:gdcry:

Wahoo, finally found Spongebob Fushion for $19.98, they had about 5 of those and 4 or 5 of the fission ones for $9.98, only one of the Naked Brother Band Fushion....Bummed because someone bought the Tinkerbell (white) Mix Max, I was hoping since it wasn't marked no one would notice it but they were resetting the whole area so it probably got tagged (it was only 50% on Sat). The electronics guy thought it went yesterday since he didn't remember it this morning...darn

Great deal on GPS-Maestro 3100 for $37.52, I bought one and there was like 20 on the shelf, went back about 1 1/2 hr later (maybe not even that) and bought the last two, he said they went fast. Orginally $149.99, Target #092050013, they are marked 50% $74.98 on the sign, he only marked a couple since they were selling fast (I think the employees were probably honing in on this deal). Also found some other electronics deals like PSP case for $4.98, camera case for $6.xx, some music cards Cheetah Girls and Disney Radio for $3.74. Defiinitely worth looking in today, I think tomorrow, its going to be gone.

Are the fusions 9.98?? I think I saw them last Thursday and they had tons at phillipsburg, nj target. I am going tomorrow if anyone needs me to look.

I think its the fision audio player that is 9.98. The fusion video player is 19.98 I think. At least at our store.. if you found one for 9.98 fusion.. that is ONE GREAT DEAL

They told me they couldn't even return it without the receipt because it was over 20.00 value!:gdparanoid: So i went and bought the same camera and returned the old one on the new receipt~ :D

Yup, that is their policy. But I would have, and have in the past, done the same thing if it was still available! The real problem is when it was clearance!

Wahoo, finally found Spongebob Fushion for $19.98, they had about 5 of those and 4 or 5 of the fission ones for $9.98, only one of the Naked Brother Band Fushion....Bummed because someone bought the Tinkerbell (white) Mix Max, I was hoping since it wasn't marked no one would notice it but they were resetting the whole area so it probably got tagged (it was only 50% on Sat). The electronics guy thought it went yesterday since he didn't remember it this morning...darn

Great deal on GPS-Maestro 3100 for $37.52, I bought one and there was like 20 on the shelf, went back about 1 1/2 hr later (maybe not even that) and bought the last two, he said they went fast. Orginally $149.99, Target #092050013, they are marked 50% $74.98 on the sign, he only marked a couple since they were selling fast (I think the employees were probably honing in on this deal). Also found some other electronics deals like PSP case for $4.98, camera case for $6.xx, some music cards Cheetah Girls and Disney Radio for $3.74. Defiinitely worth looking in today, I think tomorrow, its going to be gone.

Holy cow!!!! I wish I had seen this! DH's GPS fell off his windshield and broke a month ago! He keeps borrowing mine while we wait to see what Maestro does for him! I'll have to look for one.

Okay, now that I have finished reading everyone else's goodies....

I found the POTC Mix Stick & Mix Max both 75% off so $12.48 & $24.98 respectively. I also found some Super Mario DS player cases 75% off for $4.98 and some DS starter kit sets in a hard case 75% off for $6.24.

They had a couple of Wii games 50% off - Arctic Tale & Sea Monsters both $14.98.

Cute little Classic Pooh baby clothes 30% - 50% off. These are the ones on hangers in with the regular clothes. Our church always does a Mothers Day thing where they collect new baby items for a free clinic. These are SO cute!

I saw one store had the boxed Color Wonder sets referred to last week 75% off. Unfortunately, they only had one trashed set left. The other store is still at 50%.

I'm glad I got the FP Zoo at 50% Friday...they were gone today!

We had three racks of girls summer 75% off nearly empty, I got ONE shirt.

They little girls tights at 50%, got two of those.

Degree men's antiperspirant .22 with man Q

and of course the popcorn and drink combo :)

Are the fusions 9.98?? I think I saw them last Thursday and they had tons at phillipsburg, nj target. I am going tomorrow if anyone needs me to look.

Hi Neighbor!

I shop at P-burg too. I think they have no good sales like everyone talks about.

Yes the Fissions which I believe are the audio players were $9.99 and Fusions the video too were $19.98 yesterday.

I want to think you for the heads up I went and got one for my grandbaby for Christmas and had the 5.00 off coupon also so I got it for 17.xx so thanks again :D

Sorry about the last post.

I agree p-burg isn't that great all of the time. I have gotten some great stuff there but its hit or miss. Bridgewater is worse though. They have some stuff I bought at 75 off in Pburg still at full price

WOW! Awesome deal on the Maestro. Were they on an endcap or just on there regular shelf? Anyone else see this deal?

Wow that was a steal! I wish my target would have had those, although I didnt go today...maybe I mised out on them :( Do you think if I call and give the the # from above they will tell me if they have any in stock? And at that price?

Wow that was a steal! I wish my target would have had those, although I didnt go today...maybe I mised out on them Do you think if I call and give the the # from above they will tell me if they have any in stock? And at that price?

I wouldnt call...As that will just point it out to the employees...who are probably grabbing them up already...

didn't get to look around b/c I had just enough time to make a return and see what party themes they had before time to pick up DD from preschool (they charge $1 per min that you are late) but I did see that Spiderman 3 party stuff was 75%

will go tomorrow morning and see what I find

Ok so I made a special trip to my target tonight and the gps was no where to be found. Typed in the number and it said not in stock so I went to look just incase and nothng...nothing in clearance either. IF ANYONE FINDS ONE and has the $$ to front, I will paypal you the $$ if you could get it for me! Just PM me! Thanks!

Found the Fusions & Fissions. Vogel store had a bunch. I decided to buy one of the $9.99 ones for my little brother, great Christmas presents! My son ended up falling in love with the Spongebob video player so we got it for him. But, the only card we could find at 2 different stores was Avatar season 1. They also had a bunch of the mini-dvds for the camcorders.

If anyone has any extra cards pleasePM me. Or if anyone knows somewhere else that has them cheap thats fine too! Is there any way I can convert videos that we have onto memory cards & use that? I think this was discussed before but I hadn't planned on getting one! TIA!

Found the Fusions & Fissions. Vogel store had a bunch. I decided to buy one of the $9.99 ones for my little brother, great Christmas presents! My son ended up falling in love with the Spongebob video player so we got it for him. But, the only card we could find at 2 different stores was Avatar season 1. They also had a bunch of the mini-dvds for the camcorders.

If anyone has any extra cards pleasePM me. Or if anyone knows somewhere else that has them cheap thats fine too! Is there any way I can convert videos that we have onto memory cards & use that? I think this was discussed before but I hadn't planned on getting one! TIA!

There is a software program you can buy for about $25 to convert them. I found it once before and posted it, but can't remember where it was. Someone else said they bought it though.