Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

did I miss something? were we off topic? was he complaining about the toy coupon discussion? that was pretty darned relevant. just curious what we did to offend.

I wondered the same thing. I noticed that two of my posts on this thread were deleted. One when I mentioned where else to purchase the Crayola Color Wonder Sprayer refills and the other when I said welcome to someone who said that is was her first post. :confused:

I think Brad was refering to the post a few up the page where it mentions where to get the color wonder refills for $1.00 at another store (I better not mention the name of the store either lol) ....I would have made the same mistake too and mentioned the store name to help out other gotta dealers without realizing it was a no-no

I didn't give it a second thought with what I posted as well because I think we are all trying to find the items we want/need. It's always easy to find the 'main' item of something but can be difficult to find the 'add ons'. I know those of us who bought an "I Can Play Guitar or Piano", the Storytime Theater, the Easy Link and other items during the TARGET (notice how I'm attempting to keep it pertinent to the thread ;)) clearance sales were wanting the 'add ons' to go with the main item.

Edited by afrey66

hi everyone, first time poster here. im from toronto and im heading down to buffalo for a well overdue trip to target.

my question: does target count easter monday as the first day after the holiday, or is it tuesday?

i need some of that 50% off easter candy!

hi everyone, first time poster here. im from toronto and im heading down to buffalo for a well overdue trip to target.

my question: does target count easter monday as the first day after the holiday, or is it tuesday?

the monday after is not a holiday.... so imo it would be the day after

I wondered the same thing. I noticed that two of my posts on this thread were deleted. One when I mentioned where else to purchase the Crayola Color Wonder Sprayer refills and the other when I said welcome to someone who said that is was her first post. :confused:

Probably to stay in compliance with the thread rules, if you come accross something that you see someone is looking for at another store, just PM them the info. That way Brad does not have extra work trying to keep the thread within the rules.

I am assuming it is MOnday that the candy will be 50% off!

%

I have not been keeping up with this thread because I have been busy and haven't had time to go to target anyway.

But I went in for 20 min yesterday and found a few things:

a lot of bras were marked anywhere from 50-75% off

some boys Champion dri shirts for 9.08

A B&D 4 slice toaster for 14.98 (they had a 2 slice one for 8.98)

wrapping paper for 1.48

curly ribbons (already made) for .28

and 1 pack of grape juice boxes for .69

All in all it was good for me and I didn't get to look at much in 20 minutes.

I just got back from target, nothing much on sale. I did notice that they had power washers and air compressors 50% off. If anyone notices them going to 75% will you Please let me know. I would love to get both for christmas presents. TIA

Also, would these be clearanced on Friday for hardware???

I went yesterday and found some of the plastic storage stuff on clearance. I got 2 packs of sterlite containers. They were flat and will hold 8x11 sheets of paper. They were normally 7.99 and I paid 3.98. I also got some black ones that I THINK are file boxes. I can't really remember and they're still out in my van. They were reg 7.99 and clearanced for 3.98 too. They had other bigger containers on clearance too, but I didn't have any room left in my cart and I was in a hurry.

I also managed to find some photokinz :)

My most exciting find was the minute maid juice! I found 2 packs of the grape. I walked down the aisle and they were sitting beside the 15 packs right at the front of the shelf!!! I was so excited! :) I was beginning to think I'd never find them in Columbus!

Picked up some headlight bulb 2 packs today. One regular halogen set $8.98 orig $17.96, and one Silverstar set for $14.98, orig $29.96. If there's any left if/when they go 75% I'll definately be buying more. Nice to have a spare set for such a cheap price! :)

ETA: This was the one on Forest Hill.

I have not been keeping up with this thread because I have been busy and haven't had time to go to target anyway.

But I went in for 20 min yesterday and found a few things:

a lot of bras were marked anywhere from 50-75% off

some boys Champion dri shirts for 9.08

A B&D 4 slice toaster for 14.98 (they had a 2 slice one for 8.98)

wrapping paper for 1.48

curly ribbons (already made) for .28

and 1 pack of grape juice boxes for .69

All in all it was good for me and I didn't get to look at much in 20 minutes.

What do the toasters look like? Mine died earlier this week and I need a new one.

Saw quite a few things on my trip today.

Radio Flyer wagons 50% off

Radio Flyer rocket push car 50% off

Lots of bar type things (shakers, corkscrews, ice buckets, mirrors, etc) 75% off

GE Reveal lightbulbs 30% off (they had 6pks of reg. bulbs 60,75,100 watt for $1.48 and there are some $1 coupons out there. 6 bulbs for 48c AC isn't too bad)

Lots of things in the Auto section 30% off

Wallies (removeable wall stickers) 30%

Several different kinds of toasters on clearance as well. I forget what % they're at though.

Can someone tell me what the photokinz is? I am heading to Target in a little bit and last time I was there I know they had some, but I am not sure what they are.

They are stuffed animals with a digital photo frame in their belly ;)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31mPnxTsanL._AA250_.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/317VrEr-W1L._AA250_.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31-08iCMBxL._AA250_.jpg

They are stuffed animals with a digital photo frame in their belly ;)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31mPnxTsanL._AA250_.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/317VrEr-W1L._AA250_.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31-08iCMBxL._AA250_.jpg

So how does it work?

Nothing too exciting today, but I did see several men's and women's watches 75% and some diamond accent jewelry 75% off as well. Found quite a bit of makeup and acrylic nail kits 75% off. I also saw several black and white striped twin comforters for $7.48. There were also quite a few cheese cutting/serving sets for $6.24.

Thanks. I actually notice it when I am looking, so it helps. :-)

and Target should actually probably thank us for having it there, as we certainly all do our share here to stimulate their business! :)

My mom called me from her Target today to discuss clearance deals over the phone and I had her running from endcap to endcap. She didn't find much but I think I exhausted her!! She scanned the Nemo CW packs but once again, full price! :(

Now, in addition to office supply stuff, I'm looking for wall decorations to go lower, specifically the children's themed ones. Anyone see any deals on those?

and Target should actually probably thank us for having it there, as we certainly all do our share here to stimulate their business! :)

My mom called me from her Target today to discuss clearance deals over the phone and I had her running from endcap to endcap. She didn't find much but I think I exhausted her!! She scanned the Nemo CW packs but once again, full price! :(

Now, in addition to office supply stuff, I'm looking for wall decorations to go lower, specifically the children's themed ones. Anyone see any deals on those?

I remember some kids wall decor themes in the paint supply section. I saw some that were clearanced but do not remember the themes or prices. Sorry!!:confused:

You may want to check it out.:yup:

I remember some kids wall decor themes in the paint supply section. I saw some that were clearanced but do not remember the themes or prices. Sorry!!:confused:

I saw all of the kids theme wallies (or whatever they are called) 30% off today. They had a huge box of playdoh activities set reg 19.99 for 9.98. Thats about all I saw worth mentioning.

Not sure what is going on with The Nemo Color Wonder. I got them at our local Target theother day for $.74. I went to two ther Targets since to get more for a my friend's son's birthday and they rang at $6.74 ! UGGH !! I also have been in a drought with the MM juice boxes...lol.

I did get some party stuff today. Along with Wii play and the extra remote, although that wasn't clearanced.

Not sure what is going on with The Nemo Color Wonder. I got them at our local Target theother day for $.74. I went to two ther Targets since to get more for a my friend's son's birthday and they rang at $6.74 ! UGGH !! I also have been in a drought with the MM juice boxes...lol.

I did get some party stuff today. Along with Wii play and the extra remote, although that wasn't clearanced.

The Nemos were clearanced in September. I wonder if they were planning to bring them back, and only some stores got that. Given the number we have found, it seems possible.

I remember seeing Bratz, Hello Kitty, Thomas and I think Barbie wallpaper border, I think they had other types of wall decor too.

YAY, found TMX Ironman watch for $19.98 (orig. $79.95) also a chain necklace with bow $8.74 (orig. $34.99), found tons of makeup and nail polish 75% off. Some sports bras and panties 75%. Automotive stuff 30%-50% off. Doggie treats and collars were 15%-30% off (not good enough for me :D) Found a red flower vace that I had bought last month for $13.98 now $4.xx, I bought it and returned it with my old reciept got back $15.xx :cheesy: not a bad day :cool: