Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I tried that with TRU last fall, but it was too late to get into their current mailing, but they did get me on the list...

Hello everyone! I am newly registered but have been reading this site (and taking advantage of it) for a few months now. First, thanks to all of you who give out this information to the rest of us Target addicts.

About the catalog, I am also a redcard member and have never received a catalog. I called customer service today, and after getting my name, zip, email and phone. . I was told that all catalogs had already been sent out. The rep said that the individuals who received the catalog were specially selected but would not say any more than that. He also said that he would pass on my comments to the appropriate department. So I do not expect to receive a catalog any time soon, but I will let you all know if this actually worked.

I noticed that the Target near me is serving their brand of juice box in the cafe.They aren't using Minute aid anymore. Has anyone else seen this? I wonder if this is why I haven't seen any 10 packs since October?:no: I hope this isn't going to be the case. I loved finding the boxes for $.69 from time to time.

Has anyone seen the disney carpet square sets go to 75% off yet? My store is still at 30%- reg. 99.99- marked down to $ 69.98. What dept. are these technically in for the mark down schedule?

mine still has the 30% off sign but they are marked 50% (just recently) so hopefully I get to find out the sex of my baby next week and then wait for the carpets to go 75% to decorate the nursery!

Found a monkey photokinz! Also two ceramic lamps I've been keeping an eye on finally 75% off - $9.99. Mad that the mp3 players here are STILL at $27.xx. The number of trips I take to target to check if it's been marked down - I would've been better off buying at that price to begin with because I'm sure I've paid it in gas!:cheesy:

Target has the Green giant 24.6 oz bagged vegetables on clearance at my target for $1.32. On the printable grocery coupon sites they have a .60 cent off coupon making them ,72 each. I bought ALL 8 bags. LOL (my sister printed off her limit and gave them to me too)

Peas, broccoli, california mix, also vegetables in a sauce varieties

Also had Stouffer meals on clearance for .78 each. I bought all 5 of them I saw (macaroni and beef mostly). My husband likes them in his lunches at work

Only bought one item today. A Nintendo DS premium carry case with goodies for $12.49 50% off. I went in to buy the ds clear screen covers and they were $9.99 a package. What I bought comes with a black carry case, charger stand, retractable ear buds, car adapter, 2 screen covers, stylis pen and a cleaning cloth. It might have more that is just off the top of my head.

None of the video games were marked down any lower.

I did see the carpet squares at 50% off now

mine still has the 30% off sign but they are marked 50% (just recently) so hopefully I get to find out the sex of my baby next week and then wait for the carpets to go 75% to decorate the nursery!

They are 50% off here too.

Just noticed your location, I was born in Lakeland, but my parents moved back north when I was 8 mths old. I went back as a young adult and liked Lakeland, I used to work at Palmview Hospital.

A reminder that this thread is for discussing Target clearance deals ONLY! Off-topic chit-chat (including discussion about other stores) will be deleted without warning. Please keep this thread useful and eliminate the need to sort through the non-Target chatter to find the latest clearance finds. Thanks.

- Brad

A reminder that this thread is for discussing Target clearance deals ONLY! Off-topic chit-chat (including discussion about other stores) will be deleted without warning. Please keep this thread useful and eliminate the need to sort through the non-Target chatter to find the latest clearance finds. Thanks.

- Brad

did I miss something? were we off topic? was he complaining about the toy coupon discussion? that was pretty darned relevant. just curious what we did to offend.

Anybody in the KC area been to a Target and seen the photokinz? PM me if you have..thanks. I see many on eBay tonight. What a shame!!!!!

I found a bunch at the Stanley (151st & Antioch) store yesterday about 3:00. I didn't buy any as my kids are older. Hope you can find some:)

did I miss something? were we off topic? was he complaining about the toy coupon discussion? that was pretty darned relevant. just curious what we did to offend.

glad you said it first - I was wondering the same thing. This thread rocks - I have never read even the slightest thing to make me not love it!! I noticed he is also making efforts to consolidate online deals, like from Kohls etc, into the same thread. Maybe the site is getting too big and he's just trying to keep it efficient..

did anyone notice if the office supplies went lower than 30% yet? I need a bunch of colored labels and such and would like to wait til they are lower...

Hello everyone! I am newly registered but have been reading this site (and taking advantage of it) for a few months now. First, thanks to all of you who give out this information to the rest of us Target addicts.

About the catalog, I am also a redcard member and have never received a catalog. I called customer service today, and after getting my name, zip, email and phone. . I was told that all catalogs had already been sent out. The rep said that the individuals who received the catalog were specially selected but would not say any more than that. He also said that he would pass on my comments to the appropriate department. So I do not expect to receive a catalog any time soon, but I will let you all know if this actually worked.

Thanks for passing on the info...hopefully i will get the catalog next time ( i sent them an email requesting it)

I think Brad was refering to the post a few up the page where it mentions where to get the color wonder refills for $1.00 at another store (I better not mention the name of the store either lol) ....I would have made the same mistake too and mentioned the store name to help out other gotta dealers without realizing it was a no-no

I made a quick Target run tonight and noticed that the Disney Mix Stix are now 50% off but the NPower ones are still only 30% off (I scanned one to make sure it wasn't mis-marked). Has anyone seen the NPower ones go to 50% off at their stores yet? If so, I'll wait until they mark them to 50% off. If not, I need to grab one now before they salvage them (seems like they've been 30% off for several weeks and all the Targets I go to seem to have a bunch of them left).My daughter is a HUGE NBB fan, and I'd love to get her the NBB one with video.

Oh, and I also strategically hid two Photokinz (one monkey and one tiger) because dd was with me (I left her playing NDS while I looked at the NPower and for the Photokinz) so I'll have to go back for them in the morning.

Edited by gezzmom70

I made a quick Target run tonight and noticed that the Disney Mix Stix are now 50% off but the NPower ones are still only 30% off (I scanned one to make sure it wasn't mis-marked). Has anyone seen the NPower ones go to 50% off at their stores yet? If so, I'll wait until they mark them to 50% off. If not, I need to grab one now before they salvage them (seems like they've been 30% off for several weeks and all the Targets I go to seem to have a bunch of them left).My daughter is a HUGE NBB fan, and I'd love to get her the NBB one with video.

That's funny. At our stores it is the opposite. The NPower ones are 50% and the MixMax is only 30%.

That's funny. At our stores it is the opposite. The NPower ones are 50% and the MixMax is only 30%.

Interesting. So I guess it just depends on the store. In that case, I'll check a couple other stores tomorrow and, if they're all still 30%, I'll wait until they go down to 50%. Thanks!:g_thumbri

Oh, and I also strategically hid two Photokinz (one monkey and one tiger) because dd was with me (I left her playing NDS while I looked at the NPower and for the Photokinz) so I'll have to go back for them in the morning.

I've seen the NBB ones for 50% off in DE...lots of them there too.

Target has the Green giant 24.6 oz bagged vegetables on clearance at my target for $1.32. On the printable grocery coupon sites they have a .60 cent off coupon making them ,72 each.

Hi, on which site did you find the coupon? I found one on eatbetteramerica.com but it says 'save 60 cents on two' frozen boxed vegetables. did you have a different one?

thanks!