Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Does anyone know if they do anything special for a new store? We have a new SuperTarget opening tomorrow and was wondering if it's worth going to check out? I did receive a $5 off 25 purchase in the mail but was wondering if they did giveaways or anything like that.

:)

They didn't do anything at all for the 2 which opened in our area over the last 2 years. I was SO disappointed!

We are in the middle of a snow storm but I went to Target anyway:D It's around the corner from me. I was able to get the Resolve dual carpet cleaning solution for $.58. I had 2 they came up INF and had a $2.xx sticker the guy took 75% off the sticker price:yup: I love this stuff. It works great on my light colored carpet. I found a few craft kits: transformers, bead kits also some scrapbooking things.

We are in the middle of a snow storm but I went to Target anyway:D It's around the corner from me. I was able to get the Resolve dual carpet cleaning solution for $.58. I had 2 they came up INF and had a $2.xx sticker the guy took 75% off the sticker price:yup: I love this stuff. It works great on my light colored carpet. I found a few craft kits: transformers, bead kits also some scrapbooking things.

Hope all goes ok with your snow storm!! Usually we have several decent snow storms here by now but not much at all this year - actually it is kind of disappointing for the kids and hey - I finally bought myself boots for the first time in 8 years thanks to GD, and now can't use them. :no: Of course there is always a certain amount of hassle to any storm, and you always hope no one gets hurt, but at the same time, the schools here are paranoid and shut down at the slightest precip, so it is always a good excuse to snuggle down, have some hot chocolate, and basically do nothing in particular except enjoy quality time. (oh, and maybe pull out some of those 75% off craft kits from Target, lol!)

Colleen

My youngest (and last!) baby turned 1 today!! :gd_partyu:gd_partyu

Please if anyone sees the tinker bell mp3 player and the princess bike marked down to 75% off please post it so I can go down there!!! I have been to Target three times this week for all kinds of reasons and have found a ton of good deals, so I would rather save my money and wait until someone post here about it!!! Thanks everyone for posting your finds so I know what to look for!!!

TIA,

Alissa

They had the Tinkerbell one on clearance here ... not sure on the percentage but I want to say there was 2 of them in the Vista store (Sycamore Ave) in Vista, California for $28 I believe.

My store still had the mp3 players at $27.xx - I was there this morning now I'm wishing I had at least scanned one of them. I have to get the Naked Brother's Band one for my daughter's birthday!!!!

Our sycamore street had these as well... but they were still ringing up right at $38 here...so not cheaper yet.

We are in the middle of a snow storm but I went to Target anyway:D It's around the corner from me.

I grew up in the snow and remember all those blizzards in the midwest in the 70s. I lived in Harbin, China for a year (teaching English) as well. Harbin is practically on the Russian border up on the side near Japan. It was 40 below 0 on Christmas Day that year. So, I have done my snow and cold.

That said, I just had to brag that it was sunny and 75 here yesterday. I do not miss the snow!!! Just glad my mom got out in time. She still lives in the midwest, but was taking a trip to Germany to visit friends for 2 weeks. She has never traveled abroad, and it was such a thrill to be able to go. Glad that snow didn't keep her grounded.

Hope everyone in those blizzard states is okay and warm!

I'm itching to get out to Target but we have a nasty snowstorm here and state police are advising not to go out unless necessary......going to Target IS necessary, isnt it??!! lolol:yup:

Same here- 12 inches of snow, icy-told to stay off the roads by state patrol- level 2 snow emergency...but I made it to Target. Very few people in the store...and no good deals (frustrated and disappointed when pp at my Target these days):(

I can't believe you went out yesterday!! :eek:

I called off work due to the storm. DH was worried I would get stuck in a drift. We have at least 16" of snow poss. more. Many malls here in N.E. Ohio even closed due to the storm. Glad you made it home safe. Sun is out now. If we can get the driveway clear I'll be off to Target!!! It has been a week of ice & snow & I'm having withdrawls espically since I know where I put 2 Curves that should finally be 75% off. They're prob gone by now.:(

I think it depends on how good the camera on her phone is. In general, they aren't very good. Mine has a 2MP camera, and I think that's about as good as it gets on a cell phone. There are digicams with much better resolution and better features (my cell phone cam does zoom but the flash is ridiculously weak) for relatively little money these days.

I agree, it all depends on the camera. I have a black cherry chocolate camera phone 1.3 mega pixels and it takes an excellent pic but of course the zoom isn't as good as a camera. I have a HP 6 mega pixel camera and it takes louzy pics. I really liked it when I first got it, now it just sits and collects dust. If I need to take some pics I will usually use both the camera and camera phone. 8 out of 10 times the camera phone pics are way better.

ok im way jealous. :) this is the exact high chair i had o nmy registry so when i saw your post i thought id check my target. not on sale. still full price. :( so disappointing!

Here is my great find tonight...I'm thinking babyshower gift

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4107C5C0CRL._SS260_.jpg

Fisher price space saver high chair

Reg price $49.99

paid $6.24

Not for me but I was still excited!!:)

Lucky for those who have been able to go out this weekend. Central Ohio has been blasted with ice and snow. In my town we actually got 15 in. of snow and have been under a blizzard warning or a level 3. I am hoping to get to Target today in hopes of finding some of these great deals!!!!!!!!!! That's if I can dig myself out of my driveway.

Reg price $49.99

paid $6.24

If you can't think of anyone to give this to, I would love to buy it from you plus s+h of course! I looked all over for these and had no luck! It was a great find for you!

Reg price $49.99

paid $6.24

I'm guessing this was a return - so it is not likely that anyone else will find it at this price. Many people found these during the 75% off baby clearance in January. I think maybe the color of the seat pad changed or something.

I bought the frog Photkiz for my son before xmas and loaded it up with pictures. It has a softwear disc included and cable that is very easy to use. Took only a few minutes and I think I could put up to 40 pictures on it. It was a huge hit! He brings it with him to show people his grandma, his pets, friends, etc. It's not cheap stuffed toy.

I paid $34.99 so at $9 it's a steal! We love it and haven't had to change the batteries yet.

Go grab them! Worth the $:yup:

thanks!!~~ i found quite a few of these (9 mile grand river target) yesterday and grabbed three. they were by the ipods/video now isles and had about 6 left in anyone else is interested.......also my husband said at 15mile/haggarty they also had quite a few left.. at $7.48

Edited by wendygraham
new store added

I got a photokinz for 7.xx. It's the puppy. They had about 7 more photokins. It was in the sporting goods clearance endcap. I also got a Burts Bees bar soap for 1.xx, and a bunch more of the No.7 foundation for 2.45 a piece. I also found three global bazaar candles and the cashier had no idea what global bazaar was. The team lead came over and gave me the 90% off but wasn't too happy about it. That target usually doesn't impress me with their customer service. This target had NO kitchen clearance endcaps at all!

I have a confession to make- the photokinz is for me. I travel 85% of the year, and I miss my dogs terribly when I am gone. I am going to put pics of all of my dogs on the photokinz, so I can hug *them* whenever I am lonely. Does that make me corny or what :tongue1:

I have a confession to make- the photokinz is for me. I travel 85% of the year, and I miss my dogs terribly when I am gone. I am going to put pics of all of my dogs on the photokinz, so I can hug *them* whenever I am lonely. Does that make me corny or what :tongue1:

I dont think that sounds corny. I think it is a great idea. Thanks I think I will do that too!

I got mine from here...

I hope this works... you might have to copy and paste it to toolbar but it worked for me when I went yesterday to buy a birthday gift at target. I do not think the link is related to any other forum. I think it links directly to target.com.

http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/page.jsp?title=birthday_coupon_toys

5.00 of 25.00 toy purchase (10/08)

Hope this helps

Edited by saraw77

No, but there's a $3 off Partyware purchase of $15 (Exp 09) at 'A Full Cup' (Sorry, haven't been here long enough to put the link in my post).

Saderchick

I am trying to find this coupon that the above poster was referring to:

$3 off Partyware purchase of $15 (Exp 09)

If anyone has seen this one and could direct me to it that would be great! I am going to be purchasing my ds birthday stuff soon so this will come in handy! Thanks!

Edited by Bellsandbabies

I found Nemo CW and it came up INF and when I checked out the woman called to check the price and they wanted to charge me full price. Then I found a baby sling that was reg $29.99 and when I checked the price it came up INF when she rang it up she called the manager and they wanted to charge me full price for it.I know the baby sling should have been 75% off. I was SO disappointed!

I found Nemo CW and it came up INF and when I checked out the woman called to check the price and they wanted to charge me full price. Then I found a baby sling that was reg $29.99 and when I checked the price it came up INF when she rang it up she called the manager and they wanted to charge me full price for it.I know the baby sling should have been 75% off. I was SO disappointed!

I know how you feel the Target I go to if it comes up INF they say that I can't buy it !!

Finally a deal today at the Chesterfield MO store. They had Hotwheel carrying cases with two collectors cars on a endcap marked 75 off. The price tag read 30 off, there was a guy with a scanner there and I asked him about the price. He ckd is and it was 30 off, but, he said since there were atleast 15 on the endcap I could have it for 75 off. When I went to the register and told the cashier she rang them up, I paid, checked my receipt when I got home and she gave them to me for 90 off! Reg 10.99 pd 1.09. Who hoo! Along with the 12 hotwheels I got on Amazon for $5 this will make a great bday gift for my little cousin's bday.

Omg awesome awesome deal!! I've been waiting for it to go down in price!!! What store did you find it at?

I found it @ Anderson, In...it was just sitting on a end cap in the baby dept., I don't usually go through there since obviously my little ones are'nt that little anymore but I was heading to the men's clearance & it caught my eye. I was in shock @ the price there was no way I could pass it up!! I'm thinking like someone else said it may have been a return, but it was unopened, perfect condition! The cashier also asked if there was anymore back there, but nope just by it's lonesome. I have a babyshower to go to in April so I'm pretty sure that will be the gift but if not for some reason I will l let ya'll know!!:yup:

om my-I had put myself on a Target hiatus for awhile....lol. reading this makes me want to go now!!! too bad it's closed....lol. thanks for posting all the great deals. I really want one of those photo things for my son now!

Courtney

I found it @ Anderson, In...it was just sitting on a end cap in the baby dept., I don't usually go through there since obviously my little ones are'nt that little anymore but I was heading to the men's clearance & it caught my eye. I was in shock @ the price there was no way I could pass it up!! I'm thinking like someone else said it may have been a return, but it was unopened, perfect condition! The cashier also asked if there was anymore back there, but nope just by it's lonesome. I have a babyshower to go to in April so I'm pretty sure that will be the gift but if not for some reason I will l let ya'll know!!:yup:[/quote

Great find!! tks