Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Went to Target again.

Found the following for 75%off

I can play guiter $19.98

I can play guiter software $3.24

Kitchen Essentials Calphalon 5qt. cast iron dutch oven for 12.48

Coleman queen inflatable bed with plush top for 23.98 (dcpi 091-13-0237)

Baseball glove for 7.48 (dcpi 088-09-0142)

Everyone please look the luggage section.

I got Reebok tote for 4.48 (dcpi 069-02-0202) and the LOD and the cashier are asking if there are any left :yup:

Went today and didn't find much. The pop-up houses & tents had 30% signs but 50% off stickers & scanned 50% off. I didn't see any of the plastic houses left and I haven't seen any of the wagons that some people keep mentioning. The Shutterfly stuff is 50% and the bath sets & chapstick things from Christmas time are still scanning & red ticket for 30% off.

Hi Everyone,

I went to Target today to look at the bulk items, the only 30% off I saw is toilet paper, the rest was 15% off. I'll keep checking back.

Also, I looked at the Head and Shoulders Shampoo and the Conditioner in the bulk section, the bottle is 13.5 oz and comes with a free travel size shampoo and free travel size conditioner, and was $4.69. I checked the bottles in the regular shampoo aisle and the 13.5 oz bottles without the free travel sizes were $3.99! So in actuality the FREE travel sizes aren't Free!!!:yuck: Stuff like this really annoys me!

Lets see what else did I buy today;

Household Items

Full size Flannel sheet set, Navy blue with Polar Bears(very cute!) Now $4.98 Was $19.99

097 02 2109

2 Chefmate Nonstick 9" Pie Pans Now $0.92 Was $3.69

070 02 0645

Range Kleen, Kleen Seam (for the gap between the counter and the stove) Now $1.48 Was $5.99 (wish they had another one)

070 05 1920

Scotch Reusable Bubble Pouches Now $0.98 Was $3.99

081 06 1122

Winter Accessories

Pair of Ladies Merona Knit Cuffed and Lined Leather gloves, Black. (lining is 50/50 wool and acrylic.

Now $3.98 Was $15.99

209 08 4261

Pair of Ladies Merona Thinsulate Fleece Lined Leather gloves, Charcoal Grey. Now $3.98 Was $15.99

209 08 4230

I am always losing gloves, It makes me crazy! I blame our doggie:D

Baby Stuff for soon to be born Nephew

Parents Magazine Child Safety Essential Child-Proofing Kit, 46 pieces. Now $4.54 Was $6.49

030 04 0842

Almost all of the individual packs were on clearence too, I belive it was 30%off. They packaging is marked, but my store didn't have a sign up.

Genuine Baby from OshKosh Denim Boys (could work for girls too) Overalls(soo cute!) Size 9M. Now $3.74 Was $14.99

206 09 0564

Genuine Baby from OshKosh Boys (could work for girls too) Denim Jeans. Size 9M. Now $3.24 Was $12.99

206 09 0564

Circo Wearable Blanket, Baby Blue and has "Baby Boy" embroidered on the front with a baseball bat and ball and a football. 0-9M. Now $1.98 Was $7.99

030 02 1553

I couldn't pass it up at that price.

Misc Items..

Doodle Bear, Doodle On The Go Clip-on, Purple Bear with green skirt. Now $1.24 Was $4.99

086 08 1231

I picked up a Doodle Bear with Carry Along Tote @ 75% off for the Angel Tree for next Christmas, and thought this would be cute to go with it and clip on to the tote.:yup:

Paper House Productions, Sticky Note Pad. Circle w/green border and Boxer Puppy!

Now $0.48 Was $1.99

053 19 1475

My Mom has a boxer girl and she looks soo much like the pup on the note pad.:D

C9 by Champion DUO DRY Short Sleeve Work Out Shirt, White. Size XL. Now $3.24 Was $12.99

214 07 0701

Seems to be a small XL, hope my chest fits!;)

Isn't it interesting how you don't realize how much you've purchased until you type everything out!:tongue1:

ps. The store in Boulder still had half a row of 75%off toys. Most of the Sporting Goods that had been 30% off were 50% off except for a couple of items. Some of the Winnie the Pooh baby stuff was 50%, I'd say about 60-70% of the Pooh baby stuff was on clearence.

Have a great weekend!

Which store in NE Ohio did you find the sewing machine, did they have any left?

I found it in the Canton (Dressler) store. I didn't see another one, at least not on that endcap, but I didn't look in the aisle. The stores a bit more unorganized than usual since they're starting construction so you may want to look around a little bit.

I've been to all three and this was the last one....

I saw one at the Canton (Dressler) store today. It assume was the display one because it was out of the box but looks to be in perfect condition. If anyone in the area is looking for one (the green Hello Kitty sewing machine).

Playhouses starting to go down at some targets near me.

The other good deal is the diaper bulks are 15% off a really good deal to stock up on as Target only puts them on clearance 2xs a year and those sell fast. Be sure to use coupons with them when buying!

I am going to try to head out again with my 1 year old and newborn to pick up some more so we can be stocked up. Wish me luck, this is the first Target trip with two of them.:eyepoppin

Playhouses starting to go down at some targets near me.

The other good deal is the diaper bulks are 15% off a really good deal to stock up on as Target only puts them on clearance 2xs a year and those sell fast. Be sure to use coupons with them when buying!

I am going to try to head out again with my 1 year old and newborn to pick up some more so we can be stocked up. Wish me luck, this is the first Target trip with two of them.:eyepoppin

I remember those days, I had three all were 23 months apart, now they are a little more grown and older. Till this day, I find it so much more easier to shop when DH is home with them, but when you need something you'll find a way.

I found a few things:

Cars Flannel Sheets set $4.98

Cars Throw Blanket $4.98

Men's robe $4.98 (bought for my dad -nothing my luck, he won't like it).

Also I found the Smart Easel from Roseart $9.98

I saw the cranium forts saw marked 50% and some marked 75%, I picked it up - then put it back. I think my kids are to old for it.

I went to the Kernersville, NC store today. Bath sets (kids) were marked 15% but stickers said 2.48 there were lots left. Got the crayola cutter 4.xx. I was looking for the sprayer but didn't see one. Had lots of foam castle things by crayola (sorry can't remember what they are called for 4.xx. Saw a couple flannel twin sheets (I think snowmen on them) $4.98. One Dyson still 15%. Seemed to be lots of stuff on end caps today.

Edit to asked:

Has anyone else tried the Crayola cutter? It is really hard....I'm not very crafty so maybe it's me...but it doesn't cut very well. Am I the only one?

I went to the Kernersville, NC store today. Bath sets (kids) were marked 15% but stickers said 2.48 there were lots left. Got the crayola cutter 4.xx. I was looking for the sprayer but didn't see one. Had lots of foam castle things by crayola (sorry can't remember what they are called for 4.xx. Saw a couple flannel twin sheets (I think snowmen on them) $4.98. One Dyson still 15%. Seemed to be lots of stuff on end caps today.

Edit to asked:

Has anyone else tried the Crayola cutter? It is really hard....I'm not very crafty so maybe it's me...but it doesn't cut very well. Am I the only one?

I noticed they got really bad reviews on the Toys R Us website. I bought one for DS but havent given it to him yet (He gets it when he goes to grandmas next weekend while mommy and daddy take a vacation :)). I also got him the Cars Color Wonder Sprayer so hopefully he'll like atleast one of them :D

I know WalMart is a bad word here, LOL!!! But, I couldn't find a plunger at Target so I had to go there. They have the I can Play Guiter (and piano) cartridges for $7.00. Not even as close to the deal some of you got at Target but I can't find any at Target. Anyway...they had quite a few titles. HTH someone!

My Target trip today:

Went for bulk tissues since we all seem to have colds right and got them at 15% off. I also found another National Geographic 3D Projector for $5 (Wasnt there before so must have been a return). Also picked up a fleece hat for tennis for $5 (50%) off. Looked for the MM Juice but no luck for me. Also, I really wanted the popup Cars ball toy but it was still 30% so I am waiting. I really wanted to get some stuff that was clearanced in the baby stuff but I think I am going to wait to see if they go lower. The 2 piece footed sleep sets were still only 50% off.

I know WalMart is a bad word here, LOL!!! But, I couldn't find a plunger at Target so I had to go there. They have the I can Play Guiter (and piano) cartridges for $7.00. Not even as close to the deal some of you got at Target but I can't find any at Target. Anyway...they had quite a few titles. HTH someone!

Walmart usualy is a bad name (tehhehehe)but they had tons of clearance today 75% off including the I CAN PLAY PIANO AND GUITAR for 7.50 and the cartridges were 3.45) and that DOES beat the price I paid for them at target. See the thread that was started for Walmart 75% off. Just wanted to comment on your find.

After all the kids sheet set sightings, I bundled my kids up and went to check. Talk about frustrating. Spiderman sheets were $9.98 and the transformer ones were still $13.98. They've been like that for two weeks now. Are these supposed to go down with Domestics or with kids things?

At the Watchung, NJ the playhouses were at 75%.

eta: I saw the Chefmark sets too. All at 75%

At the Clark, NJ store, some of the bulk was down 15% and the there were about 10 easels left.

Walmart usualy is a bad name (tehhehehe)but they had tons of clearance today 75% off including the I CAN PLAY PIANO AND GUITAR for 7.50 and the cartridges were 3.45) and that DOES beat the price I paid for them at target. See the thread that was started for Walmart 75% off. Just wanted to comment on your find.

too bad they do all their stuff locally, not nationally. our stores NEVER seem to mark their stuff down! I almost never go anymore.

is it possible for the toys that were part of the 30-50-75 mark down to go 90% off? I have hidden a fisher-price imaginext castle thing and i checked on it today..still well hidden, but I'm wondering if i should just go ahead and buy it at $9.98 ( which is 75% off)...but I'd really like to get it for less than $5!