Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

We had a Clifford B-Day party for DD last March. I found red chocolate melts (wm valentine's clearance) and dipped pretzel rods to make "little red puppy tails". The kids loved them!

Now I need to catch valentine dollar spot clearance to stock up for this year's party favors. So far I have Hello Kitty pens, but I need more stuff.:razz:

You all will let me know when to go, right?

So cute!! We are all so creative :D!! All kids love Clifford....I am always on the lookout too in the after holiday clearance for party favors. Last week at BBW sale, I got American girl glitter spray and roll on glitter scent for DD8 party in July. They even had bags thatwere pink with a peppermint on it (didn't look Christmasy at all) for .50 and after my $10 off $30 survey they were even less than that. I think the sprays were about $1.25 or so...but again it is kind of nice to give something worthwhile. :D

i am not asian ,i amhispanic,and i was with my mil who had 2 huge shopping carts full @ both stores ! lol! Were you wearing a peach shirt ? Thank you so much for thinking of me :) my mom got 1 for me @ the covina store ! :) and guess whatisaw them at toys r us today for 169.99 !!

No, I think I wore green. Oh well, I guess we probably saw each other but didn't know it. Maybe next time. I'm glad you got your Panda. They really are pretty cute!

By the way, if you are shopping at TRU, I noticed that the Alhambra store has a LOT of better deals than Monrovia. Not sure why. I always thought TRU did their sales nationally, but I guess not. I saw some toys on sale at one but not the other.

I noticed that the bookshelves are on sale this week. I am in desperate need of about 3 to 4 bookshelves. Has anyone bought these before? Did/do you like them? My finace is moving in soon and he has TONS of books from him physics classes. I am going to move all my books from my parents houses that I used for my major (secondary math education).

Really? I purchased a small one last week at full price! ARG, guess I will return it and get one on sale. I already have one small one for my son and really like it. It was easy to put togeather and the quality seams good too. I got the white one. Hope that helps :)

Really? I purchased a small one last week at full price! ARG, guess I will return it and get one on sale. I already have one small one for my son and really like it. It was easy to put togeather and the quality seams good too. I got the white one. Hope that helps :)

If it was within 10 days, just take your receipt to Guest Services. They'll do a price adjustment.

I got 2 of the 1600 PSI pressure washers yesterday for $40 each, one of the Turkey Fryers (orig. $40) for $10 and the Sock Monkey and Wagon for $3... I now need to find 1 more pressure washer and I will be done, but I don't know how easy that is going to be... wish me luck!!! :)

I got 2 of the 1600 PSI pressure washers yesterday for $40 each, one of the Turkey Fryers (orig. $40) for $10 and the Sock Monkey and Wagon for $3... I now need to find 1 more pressure washer and I will be done, but I don't know how easy that is going to be... wish me luck!!! :)

How much are the pressure washers normally?

I was at target today and the Dyson vac was still only on 1st markdown. I am waiting patiently for the kids bath sets to go lower then 4.24. They had some disney princess one's that I thought would make great party favors for my DD who turns 3 in April.

Did however manage to find:

1.. Hello kitty spinning toothbrush 2.48

2. Spiderman travel toothbrush set for .99

3. Spinning picture frame 2.48

Caught some employees in toys again taking off clearance labels and reseting shelves with previously discounted items.

So true!! People look at us too when we walk in with the "best" and most expensive present at the party!! But I usually pay far less than anyone else does. Makes my kids look like the hero at their little friends parties!! :tongue1: DS5 just had his birthday party at our local movie theatre. I had picked up some small paper popcorn boxes from Target .87 for 8 or 10. Ended up filling them with little pink wallets (Wal-mart 90% off clearance) and American girl glitter spray (BBW 75% off clearance) and some treats for the girls. And the boys got hot wheels (never clearance but .97) and a card game and some treats. What a great alternative to the "grab bag" they take home. The popcorn boxes from Target made me look like I really knew what I was doing. LOL....The parents were impressed!! :D On a side note I also put individual serving sizes of the new Pringles mini chips. Gosh they are so cute....look like regular Pringles but are about the size of a quarter. The kids loved them! :cheesy:

Wow you are creative! That's awesome!:cool:

OMG - I thought I was the only one who did this. I have to rush home from Target to hide all my bags in my closet or attic - I even forget what I have bought sometimes.....I get the Target speech every couple of months too! You can't even open my closet without something falling on your head and heaven forbid he might need to go in the attic for something.......:eyepoppin

This happens to me all the time! My dh sees the white and red bags, says we have too much stuff, where are we going to put it. I can't resist getting the bratz bus for $18.00 when it was $79.99 at xmas. It's a snow day, where are the dd's upstairs playing with it! :cheesy:

I bought this today too. DS2 has been playing with it all afternnoon. Crazy amount of batteries, and kind of po'd that the flash light takes the weird batteries.

I know!! You would think they would come with them since they are such weird batteries! We saw on the box that they needed them but completely forgot to pick them up on the way out. Looks like I have an excuse to go back to Target!! :yup:

They had marked down tons of little girls clothes today to 75% off. I got some short sleeve shirts $1.98,velour pants and jackets 3.94 each,christmas really fancy dresses (great for weddings or fancy gathering because they didnt look christmas)for $3.97 and $4.98;jeans $3.98; adorable fur lined sweat jackets 4.98; and lots of others things too big for my grandgirls. Found a Knex Serpent Spiral Roller Coaster for $7.48 must have been a return. They are originally $4x.xx!!! So good day at Target for me.

I got 2 of the 1600 PSI pressure washers yesterday for $40 each, one of the Turkey Fryers (orig. $40) for $10 and the Sock Monkey and Wagon for $3... I now need to find 1 more pressure washer and I will be done, but I don't know how easy that is going to be... wish me luck!!!

Do you have the DCPI for the turkey fryer?

B&D Pressure Washer DCPI: 085060191

They finally marked them down to $39.98 at my store on Forest Hill Rich, VA. I may have gotten the last one, didn't see any more.

I tried to get this number to work, and it says item not reconized, if it's not there is that what it says? or am i doing something wrong??

A little off topic but not totally.. for those of you that were lookingfor Baby Alive and Little Loving Mommy dolls.. I was at sams today and they had them at about 66% off their price.. i think $13 to $18. I know the 13 is right for one of them but I can't remember the final price of the little mommy one. Good luck

I tried to get this number to work, and it says item not reconized, if it's not there is that what it says? or am i doing something wrong??

If you're using the schuman family website to check it, I dunno, I can never get anything to come up on that site! :confused:

great day at target(s)..wasn't even going to go but sometimes my van is on automatic...had to get my grandma cat food anyway!! found tons of clothes 75% off almost all of the clearance clothes were 75..lots of shirts, jeans, athletic wear,and the fancy dresses that i almost always miss out on! also found one of the rival roasters..big suprise..i thought it would be too late!! great day!! followed my target trip with a B&B where I got $125 worth for $8.XX after coupons, sales, and a gc from mypoints!!!

I got lucky today at Target went to get diapers. I went and checked the wagons which are still 30 off and walked by a princess vanity!!! I got it for 15.00!! They also had a ton of easels but the sign said 50% off and some tags said 9.95!

great day at target(s)..wasn't even going to go but sometimes my van is on automatic...had to get my grandma cat food anyway!! found tons of clothes 75% off almost all of the clearance clothes were 75..lots of shirts, jeans, athletic wear,and the fancy dresses that i almost always miss out on! also found one of the rival roasters..big suprise..i thought it would be too late!! great day!! followed my target trip with a B&B where I got $125 worth for $8.XX after coupons, sales, and a gc from mypoints!!!

I really think you should not feed your grandma cat food:sidesplit only kidding, I knew what

you meant I just read it that way at first:p