Craftsman Digital Multimeter - Now $9.99 (was $39.99) @ Sears.com

noehlp

Thanks so much. I ordered 4 of these. 1)How did you ever find this deal? 2)Is there anymore like this? Already started Christmas shopping for next year.:)

No problem!

1) I have learned to not reveal my sources/secrets, sorry :)

2) I looked around a bit on the tools one their site, adding things to the cart, and no luck on other deals. But feel free to give it a whirl, and good luck if you do.

This may help too.....

Sears has a coupon for $5 off $5 on Tools and Lawn & Garden items through 1/22/08. Coupon may be used instore only [Store Locator] and may be used on Sale items, but not clearance.

Fine Print: Not valid on clearance and closeout, Special Purchases, Great Price Items, Sears.com, kmart.com, Sears Auctions on eBay, Outlet Store purchases, catalog orders, Introductory Offers, Weber, propane tanks and exchanges, Sears Licensed Businesses, installed home improvements and repair service, gift cards, money orders, wire transfers and protections agreements.

I got one @ 9.99 (thanks OP!) but it does show 19.99 now. When I ordered, there were 2 seperate discounts. I'm freaking out though lol, I haven't received a confirmation email that payment was received. Unless it went to my bulk folder and was deleted....

I checked again, and it's listed at 19.99, and no email here, either...

EDIT: A call to customer service confirms my order. Woo Hoo!

• 2 weeks later...