Walmart Video Rocker From Black Friday

dmcginty

Did anyone else purchase the video rocker/chair from Walmart on Black Friday? We purchased two. They worked great for several days. Now it seem that one of the speakers has fallen inside the chair. We aren't sure of what happened to it. :confused: Has anyone else had any problems with theirs?

Ours is broke where the pin holds the two sections together. It tore right out of the wood. Luckily the velcro still holds it together fine but I am still a little disappointed.

However, to be fair...my daughter didn't know the pin was there and tried to force it closed when she thought the speakers weren't working. (It was only unplugged). The chair was for my son and he is disappointed too that it's broken but it's not unusable. I would just say to parents to show the kids how it folds so someone elses doesn't break too. It's really cheap wood. Luckily it was only $30.

Thanks for all of the replies. I looked at the paperwork that came with the chairs and if I am not mistaken they have a 12 month warranty. So, I am going to try to get it fixed or replaced. My boys love theirs and they do work really good. Wish me luck with the warranty!;)

DS13 just took his out of the box 3 days ago......he still hasn't opened and played with 1/2 his Christmas stuff,lol. It's in his room but he hasn't plugged it in yet. Does it have a volume button though???? He hasn't put down Guitar Hero III and prefers standing up to play it.

DS got one this year (WM Black Friday one) and so far has had no problems with it. Maybe you just got one that was defective. :(

Didnt get the one from walmart but best buy. My kids love it and no problem. They love the Suround sound for it.. The lights are neat.. I seen them on sale again for bf price a few weeks ago

sorry your having problems with yours. I would take it back:rolleyes:

• 10 months later...