Coldwater Creek.com 70% off entire site with this code

friends4ev

Coldwater Creek website now shows 60% off everything, but I just received an e-mail from them with a 70% off code (says it's a private sale). Already made a purchase using the code.

Hope it isn't user specific. But I don't think it is.

Here's the code to enter at checkout - WLH4178

http://www.coldwatercreek.com

Happy Shopping and Happy New Year!

1 011043182 #Pima Curved Hem Cap Tee OdP MED 6.00

1 011043182 #Pima Curved Hem Cap Tee Wht MED 6.00

1 011043182 #Pima Curved Hem Cap Tee FGr MED 6.00

1 011043182 #Pima Curved Hem Cap Tee DuB MED 6.00

1 011026936 S/S Sweetheart Swtr SkO MED 7.50

1 031022934 Slash V Nk 3/4 Slv Tee Wht MED 3.90

1 031022934 Slash V Nk 3/4 Slv Tee Blk MED 3.90

1 031023050 Interlock S/S Tee Shirt GSu MED 3.00

1 011024614 Cuffed Cropped Pant Blk 12 7.50

1 011024633 Willow Lurex Trouser Stp 12 9.00

1 011043216 #Knot Front Drs Brw 12 12.00

1 091042760 Linen Gaucho Pant Wht MED 9.00

1 031041705 Interlock S/S Tee Shirt RsR MED 2.06

Order Recap:

Total Product $: 272.87

Adjustments: -191.01

Net Product$: 81.86

Sales Tax: 0.00

Shipping & Handling: 11.95

Grand Total: 93.81

Thanks for the great find!

What a great deal! I got 7 shirts, 3 pants, 2 pants outfits, 1 winter vest, 1 pr of shoes, one mirror, 1 necklace, and a paint kit, $650 original w/o shipping, down to $223 shipped. On another note if you have a catalog and see something in there that's not on the site it may still come up by putting the catalog number in, some things still don't come up, but most do.

I thought it was only good at the outlet!!! So I went back and placed a second order.

My first order already shipped, but they prorated my purchase and charged my shipping AS IF it went out with my first one!

How nice! So my second purchase was $277 for $90

whooooo thanks again

I was just reviewing my order & noticed that they have added new items to their outlet area. So, if you have any $ left (not me!) you may want to go back to take a look because it is 70% off the lowest price!

Oh sure, like I needed to place another order after reading about new additions to the outlet! TY and thanks to the OP.

I just sumitted an order, and my mom who has NEVER shopped online before also placed an order. I walked her through the entire process over the phone as my dad was shouting "Online shopping is a drug - just say NO! Turn off the computer now!"

Thanks OP for posting this awesome deal! You not only saved me a ton of money, but you broke my mom into the fabulous world of online shopping! :cheesy:

I just sumitted an order, and my mom who has NEVER shopped online before also placed an order. I walked her through the entire process over the phone as my dad was shouting "Online shopping is a drug - just say NO! Turn off the computer now!"

Thanks OP for posting this awesome deal! You not only saved me a ton of money, but you broke my mom into the fabulous world of online shopping! :cheesy:

I also helped my mom with an order, she just picked out all the stuff she wanted and I ordered it all from my computer. Her subtotal was around $600 and she ended up paying under $200. My dad wasn't very happy either! I am all for saving money if its something you want to buy anyway, and its so much easier that standing in lines.