The Big One solid bath towels $2.49 at Kohls.com

cokemeyer

It is a good deal - I bought 6 towels, 10 wash clothes and 3 hand towels... I will take the same amount of worn out ones for replacement.. otherwise clutter will build back up... they will be towels to dry the dog, car, etc off with! Thanks for posting the deal! :yup:

thanks so much to the original poster. I ordered 10 big towels as we have plenty of the other sizes in every color. I used the 15% off coupon code and sved 3.74. I never would have known about it without your post. The description said the towels are 30" X 56" , I am going to check a towel in the closet to get an idea of how big this is, although at that price, it might as well be a hand wash cloth.

:gdbouquet1:YEAH!!! Got six of the big towels in Bell Blue!! Not sure what shade of blue this is, but seeing as how my bathroom has blue tile don't think it will matter as I can combine with White or lighter brown to soften it up if I have to! Thanks OP!!:gd_not_ri

I ordered a variety of colors ( 3 each of 1 color and 4 of 1 color) but now I wish I had ordered Bluebell, it sounds so pretty. BTW, I looked at my towels at home to see what size they were to sort of judge what big towels means to Kohls, but I couldn't find the size on any of my towels. They all had the material used (100% cotton) and brand, but no size. Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

crazy shows them online I called they told me they had NONE in stock. Then I sent an email and they said they had them to call and reorder at the sale price with free shipping and use my discount code...

so I call and guess what again I'm told they have NONE in stock of any color. I sent another email to the guy who told me they did...awaiting his reply.