New York & Company 70% off + $30 off $75!!

Iluvmygirl

I did a search and didn't see this posted, so here goes!

www.newyorkandcompany.com is having a great sale of up to 70% off and they just sent me an email for an additional $30 off $75. Shipping is pretty high, but in the long run the prices are great.

I just ordered 3 sweaters, 2 shirts, and 1 pair of pants ($9.95 shipping :(), but it still only came to $58 total!! Less than $10 each . . . you can't beat that. They have some really nice clothes.

Use code 7906 for the 30 off 75.

Funny when I checked the website this morning, it was still showing at B1G1F. The pricing kind of makes it the same deal, but the coupon is better. I only had the Entertainment coupon to use. Still hate paying shipping though, but you can't find a lot of stuff in stores right now.

Prices were half the price before xmas. Was looking at purses that were on sale for 14 dollars before xmas now they are 28 dollars so I don't think I will be buying.. Not much of a sale since they jacked there prices back up too regular prices.. except for jewerly.. thats a deal..

I just tried to place an order before the end of this sale tonight and it will not let me confirm my order after entering my credit card info and everything else... I sent them an email because I had 2 shirts, 2 sweaters and 2 pair of shoes for less than $60 shipped. I wanted this order!