Dyson Vacuum

kdion03

My mom has been really wanting one of these. Target often does sales that will give you a fifty dollar gift card with purchase. linens and things has a 20% off coupon that doesnt exclude dysons last time i read it. They also said in their last ad to bring in all competitors coupons even expired ones etc. soo... in theory you could get one for 20% off and get a $50 gift card. thats the best ive seen so far. unless maybe linens and things has an extra 10% off or whatever for signing up for a credit card.

www.overstock.com has the DC14 Bronze for $439.99. It is not refurbished. Check around for coupons because you can normally find a coupon for an additional $30 or $40 off with overstock.com. Just google "coupons for overstock.com" and see what you can find. There may even be a coupon posted here, but I didn't check. Shipping is either free or $2.95.

I ended up getting my Dyson at LNT (actual store, not online). I had a 25% off coupon. It was expired, but they still took it. I think if you also apply for a credit card, you will get an additional 10 or 15% off. I got the Dyson Animal. It is a DC17 model I think. I may still have the 25% coupon that I could email you to use.

You will love the Dyson. I have 3 indoor dogs, and I still can't get over how much pet hair and dander that the vacuum picks up. I had an Oreck that I thought was doing such a good job. It picked up nothing compared to my Dyson. I also don't have that dog hair smell everytime I vacuum.

Good luck. Let us know what kind of deal that you find!

My mom just bought me the DC07. It is not the animal one but my friend has the animal one and she says the yellow one works just as well. I think it does too I have 3 dogs and I got the yellow Dyson and it works very well. My mom got it the other day at Khols on sale for $399. plus she used her 30% off coupon and then they gave Khols buck. So she ended up getting it for $280 and then got khols dollars on top of that. She got me one and one for herself.

ok got tomorrows flyers and in there is linnes and things they are having a sale on the floor products and there is a dyson in there dco7 for 399.00 and the dc18 469.00 there is a coupon in the flyer for 20% off floor that can be used with it they also have dc17 absoulute for 549. with a free gift card of 50.00 u can also use the 20% off coupon on that . hth

• 2 weeks later...