Do you see a problem here? (UPS tracking)

alimfp

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 12/26/2007.

Tracking Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Type: Package

Scheduled Delivery: 12/26/2007

Shipped To: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Shipped/Billed On: 12/23/2007

Service: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER

Weight: 3.00 Lbs

:mad: This is an Amazon item. How is it on time if it was shipped "next day air saver" with a delivery of the 26th?! :no: Too late to call Amazon or UPS even, just have to sit back and wait. :/

Oh good lord. That is not even funny.

A friend of mine works at a UPS Store and this year has been one of the worst for UPS. No one wants to take responsibility for the issues, either. Drivers are impatient, customers want things there yesterday, and not to even mention how much it actually costs you to ship the stuff! Based on his horror stories, anything I needed to send this year went USPS!

Maybe........

I ordered yesterday from zappos.com and it said guaranteed delivery by 12/24. I checked earlier and ups.com said 12/26 delivery. I just checked again, it still says 12/26 delivery, but lower on the screen it says it's out for delivery today.

UPS does not run on Sundays. The package was billed (created a tracking number on the 23)

It has not been picked up until you see a scan stating package picked up. The package will be shipped today and overnight will mean the 26th since UPS will not run tomorrow.

(Ex UPS employee)

I called UPS this morning. They said during the month of December, many if not all major offices are open 7 days per week?!

I don't get why Amazon would have overnight shipping guaranteed by the 24th and ship it UPS if they didn't do it?! Weird.

Here's part of the tracking info:

December 23, 2007 09:22:00 PM XXXXXXXX Shipment picked up from seller's facility

December 23, 2007 09:55:07 AM US Carrier notified to pick up package

and now this was just added:

December 24, 2007 07:45:00 AM XXXXXXXXXX Out for delivery

But I just remembered that last week I ordered an item from Amazon, two day and it said it was sent three day but it did get here in two days.

I have a love/hate thing going on with the tracking from all the delivery companies. Too many times it says: At XX facility and it is magically on my doorstep!

My latest is Live Lobster and assorted other goodies that was supposed to show up on Saturday...think its good today? :tongue1:

Oh good lord. That is not even funny.

A friend of mine works at a UPS Store and this year has been one of the worst for UPS. No one wants to take responsibility for the issues, either. Drivers are impatient, customers want things there yesterday, and not to even mention how much it actually costs you to ship the stuff! Based on his horror stories, anything I needed to send this year went USPS!

You're kidding, right? You'd rather put your packages in the care of the postal service than UPS? :eyepoppin okay.

I had the same issue. Amazon sent it via USPS and assured me that it should be here by December 22nd. Well it didn't come so I emailed back on saturday and they told me my package was lost in transit. They then stated they would send out a replacement order using the Next Day Air. I too had a delivery estimate of December 26th, but it arrived today. I checked the tracking and it said that it was sent out of Kentucky yesterday at 2:00 PM and arrived in Des Moines, IA at 2:36 PM. Talk about some fast driving!! LOL I was so happy to see my package as it was a birthday present for my dad that I am going to give him tonight. SO DON'T GIVE UP HOPE!! LOL

HAPPY HOLDAYS!!

I had a package that was supposed to be delivered by UPS today, but he just left my house and it wasn't on his truck. It was my mom's Christmas present.:( I guess I'll have to tell her she will get it a little late! I despise USPS though, they are worse than UPS! My friend called today and asked if I had gotten the Christmas gift she sent me. I told her I hadn't and she said she sent it USPS 9 days ago!

I think it depends on the area of the country.. but yeah, USPS is the worst here out of all of them. DHL was pretty good but with how terribly they handled Amazon orders, they make me wonder now. UPS and Fed Ex are my top two choices.

And yes, the package was delivered today. :)