help..i dont know what it is

loves30

ok my sister just called me and told me this sad story.. so needless to say we are all going to get this little girl xmass .. she wants 8 things on her list.. some of them i have no idea what it is. im leaving in a about 5 min, to go and find this stuff so please help me

tooth tunes i think that is the tooth brush you all said you were getting back some time ago

brats big singer.. i think this should not be that hard to find

ds lite lol ya i do know this one lol

barbie house.. how much does this go for? and how big is it

polly pocket jet,, i think i saw this in the store and i hope its not on the recall

fur berry,,??????? so lost on this never heared of it

pocket pal,,???? also have no idea what it is.

mio pet,, i heared this was i guess something like a idog..

ok this is all she asked for anyone know of any of these.. or where i can find the tooth brush..

my sister said she has 200.00 but i know for a fact that she does not have the money so my other sister and i are going to do this for this little girl..yes there are donations but long story they dont qaulify at this point.. i dont have a problem spending the money on her as i did win money back threw my bank in a contest.. so i justneed help where to go and how much and what is? lol

gosh im glad i have all boys . i have no girls.

thank you and happy holidays

The tooth brush is on the toothbrush aisle the only HTF one is Hannah Montana the rest are pretty easy BUT they ARE like 9.99 for a toothbrush! DD got Hannah and DS got Transformers in thier stockings!

A furberry is sortof like a popple. The roll up into little "berries" they are stuffed animals and should be on the stuffed animal aisle. They are about 9.99-12.99 depending on where you go...

We dont' do Bratz so I don't have a clue

The Polly jet is about $50 (maybe less if you can find it on sale, Amazon has it on sale! or did) and it hasn't been recalled

The barbie house run about $100, again Amazon had one on sale but I'm not sure if they do anymore and you wouldn't get it on time :(

The DS runs $129!

I asked DS (9) what pocket pall was and he told me it was another name for a "swiss army knife??" I have NO CLUE!?

I asked DS (9) what pocket pall was and he told me it was another name for a "swiss army knife??" I have NO CLUE!?

now that made me laugh, thank you so much for your help i at least have a idea where to head to and look to get.. thank you so much i just found the dog thing at toys r us on sale for 39.99 so i sent my sister that called me with this story. now im off to find the others. thanks again for your help.. i needed it.

i dont like the bratz things either..

ok my sister just called me and told me this sad story.. so needless to say we are all going to get this little girl xmass .. she wants 8 things on her list.. some of them i have no idea what it is. im leaving in a about 5 min, to go and find this stuff so please help me

tooth tunes i think that is the tooth brush you all said you were getting back some time ago

brats big singer.. i think this should not be that hard to find

ds lite lol ya i do know this one lol

barbie house.. how much does this go for? and how big is it

polly pocket jet,, i think i saw this in the store and i hope its not on the recall

fur berry,,??????? so lost on this never heared of itpocket pal,,???? also have no idea what it is.

mio pet,, i heared this was i guess something like a idog..

ok this is all she asked for anyone know of any of these.. or where i can find the tooth brush..

my sister said she has 200.00 but i know for a fact that she does not have the money so my other sister and i are going to do this for this little girl..yes there are donations but long story they dont qaulify at this point.. i dont have a problem spending the money on her as i did win money back threw my bank in a contest.. so i justneed help where to go and how much and what is? lol

gosh im glad i have all boys . i have no girls.

thank you and happy holidays

maybe a furby?

maybe a furby?

No it is actually a furberry.

http://www.amazon.com/SpinMaster-20007287-Strawberry-Spaniel-Furberry/dp/B000VZU3N8

Mouse over the other pics below to see it in "berry form". That is how it will be on the shelf.

Here is a link to the locket pals: http://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Girlz-Connect-Locket-Yellow/dp/B000U46C30/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

Mio Pet -- http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-75050-Mio-Purple-Blue/dp/B000R4NKYW/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1198433410&sr=1-1

MIO PUP is one ultra-cool highly interactive companion that walks, talks, moves, grooves and glows to a mash-up of high-tech robotics

Virtual emotion and EMOTOTRONIC technology - As you get to know MIO PUP his eyes reveal when he's happy or sad, excited or hungry

More than 100 "eye-con" images that light up in his eyes!

MIO PUP gets excited when you tickle his sensors and is happy when you pet and play with him

MIO PUP companion comes with a bone

Furberry

You can find (usually) at TRU in the preschool section neart Little T and Fisher Price items.

Try Target for the Polly Pocket Jet. They had them for the best price (without a sale). If you have a Kohl's near you they are having a great sale on toys. Usually have a ton of Polly stuff.

Walmart best price for Tooth Tunes. If all else fails they sell them at TRU also.

Good luck!

wooooo hooooo i did it .... ok yes it is the locket pall i was so happy to find this so here is what we got her and how well we did for last min...

tooth tunes----------- 1.99

brats big singer-------14.99

ds pink------------------129.99

barbie house-------- no

polly pocket jet--------44.99

fur berry-----------------12.99

pocket pal-------------7.99

mio pet --------------29.99

total--------------268.48

not on list

barbie head --------7.19

cheata girls doll-----6.99

ds game-------------- 19.99

ds game--------------14.99

ds game---------------19.99

ds starter pack---------14.99

barbie hat gloves--------3.19

high school ready bed----14.99

doodle bear --------------6.98

0rniment with name-----1.35

total----------------118.39

grand total 386.87-------- nice we did great ..

we were so happy to do this and can u get over the price of the tooth brush i got 4 total.. my neice and my two ds little guys not the older one.. we did really great thanks for all your help..

lmao i new that would be the number one question lol.. well i did most of the shopping at target.. it was clear they miss tagged it but the shelf said 1.99 i said ooo for that price ok... so i got two highschool ones and transformer and queen one.. so i was happy.. it did scan 8.99 i said to her it said 1.99 and she said ohh ok... lol so i got it for that .. i was not telling a fib they just had it in the wrong place .. well they had all of them in the wrong place . it was pure luck and someone on my side to make it special for her.

LOL at this point I am sure most cashiers could care less what the correct price is!! I was just at target and of course the purse I had did not have a tag :o I told her the price ( yes, the real price lol) and she said, okay fine with me lol :D

pretty much that was the same girl. what ever i said went.. lol hey im ok with it as i was helping someone else in need .. but the funny thing was same with the cheata girl .. sign said 6.99 scanned 9.99, and that pocket pet or what ever it was scanned 12.99 i said no 7.99.. and i got it .. so im ok with it .. saved me money and helped out little girl to get more

now the bad thing is i just wraped it all and now i have to start my baking that iw as to do today and i still have to run to drug fair and the veggie stand lol and well i just might run to walmart lol .. heheh well see .. so glad my sister came in she took all of my kids to my dads and well the place is so quiet.. heheheh i dont want ot do a darn thing lol but enjoy it lol

tyty,, and yes that is all my sister that called me and said was how great she feels.. i told her what comes arround goes arround.. see when i was 19 oldest of 5 we lost our mom at 44. needless to say two months later was xmass and well dad was still not with it.. anyhow.. xmass morning we woke up to lots of gifts that mom would never have gotten us . no money . anyway later in yrs we found out it was all our teachers that chiped in and made our xmass.. so there for i have always made it a point to pay it forward.. our holidays are always a blast.. tons of gifts and always i mean always not just family .. we have people that have noone here. that alone is the point of xmass to do for others and always i mean always remember the real meaning of it. i want to wish you all a happy and safe holiday.. u made the past month and half addicting lol.. and i so enjoyed every min it with you all. even at the odest hrs i know i could come on here and always smile. so my gift to you all right now is a huge hug and many many thanks ..

ty ... and i love the pic of hubby and son.. brings tears to my eyes all the time.. now i just thought about this story all over.. i want ot call my sister and see what they say.. my sister did tell the hubby the night before what we did .. and he said to her u tell everyone thank you. that alone was great. now had we told the wife lol dont know if it would have been the same story.. lol but gonna go call now..

ty ... and i love the pic of hubby and son.. brings tears to my eyes all the time.. now i just thought about this story all over.. i want ot call my sister and see what they say.. my sister did tell the hubby the night before what we did .. and he said to her u tell everyone thank you. that alone was great. now had we told the wife lol dont know if it would have been the same story.. lol but gonna go call now..

Thanks. :) It is my favorite picture. But then again I am biased. lol

I am sure the little girl had a wonderful Christmas thanks to you. :) It was a lot to do at the last minute, but you sure pulled it all together nicely. It makes you wish you could be a fly on the wall watching her open the presents.

ok so my sister told me they were out till 3 am.. so they went to the house and put all the gifts under the tree( with there permission) .. they got home at 3 am the hubby and baby were sick all night .lets just say things were not staying down.. so come 8 am my sister felt the mom was mad at her for this and called .. well they were all still sleeping.. lmao my sister said what child sleeps in like that . lol i said sure as heck not mine. mine were up at 3 am.. anyway the mom was on the phone with my sister at 10 am.. and i wont use her name (V) says mom mom as she pulled the phone out of her hand to talk to my sister.. and says mary guess what i got .../??? i got the pink ds... and a certain game the sims one. she was so happy and started telling my sister everything she got.. then the mom got back on the phone and said to mary... omg what is that and ohh how cute that toy that smells i forget the name.. lol and then mary said to the mom. are you mad? she said no not at all.. i want ot thank your sister . i want ot make her cookies .. awwwwwwwwwwww my heart dropped.. then my sister said ooo she loves those snow balls u taught me . . its a pay it forward ... she came into some money. u enjoy the smile and joy in her voice.. woohooo she loved it all.. yes its great to do for ones you dont know and wish you were a fly on the wall.. i so agree with that .. but to know someone that knows the person that i never met .. niceeeeeeeeeeee ....