Little People Nativity Toy

kiwi2121

I picked one up at WalMart on Thursday night. It is so cute!!!! I think it was $32.00. It is ADORABLE. We gave it to my nieces that night and when we were unpackaging everything the ONLY thing I didn't understand was....they have camels and donkeys and three wise men and Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus the manger and a CAT???? How many cats were in Bethlahem. We thought that was kinda funny. It is the only thing that looked a little out of place. When we were in WalMart, we had gone to look through toys and didn't find anything. When we were on our way out, I spotted this on top of the shelves in Automotive. So you may have to look around if you go...things weren't exactly where they were supposed to be. :yup:

I picked one up at WalMart on Thursday night. It is so cute!!!! I think it was $32.00. It is ADORABLE. We gave it to my nieces that night and when we were unpackaging everything the ONLY thing I didn't understand was....they have camels and donkeys and three wise men and Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus the manger and a CAT???? How many cats were in Bethlahem. We thought that was kinda funny. It is the only thing that looked a little out of place. When we were in WalMart, we had gone to look through toys and didn't find anything. When we were on our way out, I spotted this on top of the shelves in Automotive. So you may have to look around if you go...things weren't exactly where they were supposed to be. :yup:

I bought one for my daughter directly from FP and it didn't have a cat.