Vera Bradley question

Okay, I know these bags rarely go on sale, but I was told they do when they retire a pattern/style of bag. I have recently become quite obsessed with these and I MUST have more :tongue1: I saw at the mall one of the stores had the retiring stuff for 25% off. Does anyone know if these ever go lower or should I pounce on this deal?:D

Check online @ Verabradley.com, they are(retired patterns) on sale & you get free gift w/$25 purchase & free shipping. I think it's about 25% too but you may have more choices!

In May they have a warehouse sale in Ft.Wayne Indiana , you have to purchase advanced tickets but it's well worth it, most stuff is 50% off & they have a ton of stuff!!

My girls got me a VB Capri Melon bag for Christmas. They wanted to make sure that I "liked" it, so they showed it to me. I received some type of mailer from VB about the retired or soon to be retired items being on sale at their website. Sorry, but I threw the card away.

Have you also checked ebay? There are lots of sellers with buy it now options on great VB items. I got my daughter the small and large duffel bags in Peacock for Christmas from an ebay seller. I think I paid $130 total for both shipped. They are new with tags, and DD will love them! The VB messenger bags are great for the girls to use as backpacks. They are very cute.