Costco Christmas clearance

nat1jen

The 2 Costcos around me were marking toys down today...

1. Littlest Pet Shop Round and Round Pet Town $19.97

2. Pixel Chix 2 pack $5.97

3. Barbie Island Princess Playset $19.97 (with Princess Rosella included)

4. Polly Pocket Race to the Mall $19.97 (he was just changing the sign from $36.xx)

All these things were bonus packs and included additional pieces that make it hard to comparison shop, but for these particular items, I'm pretty sure I got a decent deal. My kiddos wanted that Polly Pocket Race to the Mall set, but I wasn't going to pay upwards of $40 for it at TRUS. I was happy with it at 20 bucks. If I find it cheaper somewhere after Christmas, I can always return it to Costco.

I'm know that every store carries different things, and most likely has very different markdown schedules, but if there was a particular toy that you were watching, you might check to see if it went a bit cheaper this week.

Just got back from Costco --which was a busy mess-- and got the Bratz set with doll, camera & dress up clothes combo pack for $14.97!! Mine was down to one row of toys & one row of decorations, speciality foods & wrapping stuff. The cashier said their receiving dock is full of furniture so they're clearing Christmas fast.

Wow, I went today and there was hardly anything left.:shock: I did pick up another pair of lighted penguins at the latest reduced price of $19.97.:) I was really tempted with the 6.5 ft prelit tree for $49.97. Luckily, I didn't have much room in my cart.